Author Topic: 2014 IFBB Europa Dallas - Branch Warren wins! Results!  (Read 25905 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Branch Warren wins 2014 IFBB Europa Dallas Supershow
« Reply #125 on: May 11, 2014, 03:39:32 PM »
Lee Thompson.  The last big show winner was friends with him and he was head judge again.  It's also a plus to be friendly with Weinberger who was likely on the panel.
One of the names mentioned is who I was alluding to.  :D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #126 on: May 11, 2014, 03:40:32 PM »
We've all been there. Dreams are what give us something to aspire to.  ;)
just because you only amounted to shit doesnt make it apply to the rest of the world

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: May 11, 2014, 03:42:53 PM »
just because you only amounted to shit doesnt make it apply to the rest of the world

You'll never amount to anything because you spend your time looking at other people and wishing you were them, or trying to convince them you're better. It's called having an inferiority complex.  :-*

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #128 on: May 11, 2014, 03:43:40 PM »
You'll never amount to anything because you spend your time looking at other people and wishing you were them, or trying to convince them you're better. It's called having an inferiority complex.  :-*
it's called idolatry you ignorant fool

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: May 11, 2014, 03:44:32 PM »
it's called idolatry you ignorant fool
lol, sure
problem is, no one idolizes you
you just idolize everyone else  :P

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #130 on: May 11, 2014, 03:54:49 PM »
was that a Pro show or Amateur?.....

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #131 on: May 11, 2014, 05:09:13 PM »
torn quad. torn pec. torn lat. Palumboism. first place.  ::)

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: May 11, 2014, 05:14:17 PM »
Branch = Garbage physique... Horrific...

better then your ever be ... :)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #133 on: May 11, 2014, 05:16:51 PM »
Dude, there's guys on prohormones who are bigger than you. Don't take this the wrong way, but with your stack, a hebrew would be like 40lbs heavier. You're maxed out. Time to hang it up and shoot for something realistic before your liver crumbles like Styrofoam under a tire track.

The so-called prohormones are way stronger than testosterone. Many juicers don't consider using test as juicing... because it's not until you add orals, aka prohormones, or tren that you feel something. If halo only used test then he has excellent response.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #134 on: May 11, 2014, 05:18:35 PM »
No, I don't. That's a dosage some guys do state level shows with here. Granted, dosages vary by person but here's an example of a guy who did nationals a few years ago after winning states and he was using 1200mg/week and 3 IUs of GH. I saw his gear as he was selling it at my gym and we've known each other years, no reason for him to BS about the amount.

Clearly blows "Leopold" out the water.

Only test my ass :D

Only test my ass  :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #135 on: May 11, 2014, 05:23:03 PM »
I don't give a shit what the general public thinks. Who cares what they like? It's just unfortunate for the guys in it, the bodybuilders, if judging is political.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: May 11, 2014, 05:27:41 PM »

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: May 11, 2014, 05:28:26 PM »
The so-called prohormones are way stronger than testosterone. Many juicers don't consider using test as juicing... because it's not until you add orals, aka prohormones, or tren that you feel something. If halo only used test then he has excellent response.
I took 1-AD once. It didn't do much for me compared to a cycle of just winstrol. They're sold over the counter here and are mostly bunk.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: May 11, 2014, 05:47:03 PM »
Why would Branch even compete in this show? Does he need to requalify for the Olympia?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #139 on: May 11, 2014, 06:05:20 PM »

I've used test only and my response is pretty much a men's physique 200 @ 6'2 very lean prob at 6-7% eating whatever , naturally I'm just a lean guy, not much muscle mass

300 mg a wk that's it

I would think anyone can just respond well to test a lone,  average genetics, train hard and consistent , have a fair diet and u can build a impressive physique

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: May 11, 2014, 06:06:15 PM »
I've used test only and my response is pretty much a men's physique 200 @ 6'2 very lean prob at 6-7% eating whatever , naturally I'm just a lean guy, not much muscle mass

300 mg a wk that's it

I would think anyone can just respond well to test a lone,  average genetics, train hard and consistent , have a fair diet and u can build a impressive physique
There's always going to be at least one guy who thinks you're on a Markus Ruhl-style stack if you look good in a shirt. Envy is the essence of bodybuilding.  ;)

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: May 11, 2014, 06:19:16 PM »
There's always going to be at least one guy who thinks you're on a Markus Ruhl-style stack if you look good in a shirt. Envy is the essence of bodybuilding.  ;)

True!

I've been training now since I was 16 , close to 30 yrs old

Ectomorph body, small joints, pretty good structure and shape given my height but lack size. I know I'll never win a bbing show but I think I look decent everyday look, beach body

Unless u are competing there's really no need to go crazy compounds and dosages in my opinion

Like I said u can build a very impressive physique with just a few stacks of different steroids or in my case just test alone.

I think people are just lazy and think taking a ton will yield more. Forgetting the consistency of training and eating just enough ( I say enough cause my metabolism is crazy so I can eat here or there)

Keep in mind I'm talking beach body, lean quality physique

Bbing of course u would need a whole pharmacy  :D

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: May 11, 2014, 06:21:23 PM »
True!

I've been training now since I was 16 , close to 30 yrs old

Ectomorph body, small joints, pretty good structure and shape given my height but lack size. I know I'll never win a bbing show but I think I look decent everyday look, beach body

Unless u are competing there's really no need to go crazy compounds and dosages in my opinion

Like I said u can build a very impressive physique with just a few stacks of different steroids or in my case just test alone.

I think people are just lazy and think taking a ton will yield more. Forgetting the consistency of training and eating just enough ( I say enough cause my metabolism is crazy so I can eat here or there)

Keep in mind I'm talking beach body, lean quality physique

Bbing of course u would need a whole pharmacy  :D

In all fairness, GH does make a noticeable difference. Put a guy just on test and he'll grow, have more vascularity, more density, strength, sex drive, the whole bit. But the growth hormones help you lean out, make your muscle look harder, and they do contribute to tissue growth and faster recovery as well. To the point where unless you're trying to go Pro, you don't need to a large stack of orals or injectibles. Just one or two with the GH will make you an entirely new person.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #143 on: May 11, 2014, 06:23:23 PM »
In all fairness, GH does make a noticeable difference. Put a guy just on test and he'll grow, have more vascularity, more density, strength, sex drive, the whole bit. But the growth hormones help you lean out, make your muscle look harder, and they do contribute to tissue growth and faster recovery as well. To the point where unless you're trying to go Pro, you don't need to a large stack of orals or injectibles. Just one or two with the GH will make you an entirely new person.
GH = can carb of peace and still look good.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: May 11, 2014, 06:26:18 PM »

Yes I was just about to put that  :D

When I said a few stacks its usually test and GH at 5iu a day

U are correct , I think galienko didn't like the look GH gave him, but when I added that up with the test I think that's the sweet spot. No diet , and eat anything u want and still 8%, with a little less food maybe 2-3 meals max and around 6-7 with low calories of course

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: May 11, 2014, 06:28:04 PM »
Very good example would be no ones physique , he's like 230+ and looks very good

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: May 11, 2014, 06:28:45 PM »
Yes I was just about to put that  :D

When I said a few stacks its usually test and GH at 5iu a day

U are correct , I think galienko didn't like the look GH gave him, but when I added that up with the test I think that's the sweet spot. No diet , and eat anything u want and still 8%, with a little less food maybe 2-3 meals max and around 6-7 with low calories of course
So imagine how insane you look if you diet strict and lift correctly and frequently on them. Insane results.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #147 on: May 11, 2014, 06:56:51 PM »

300 mg a wk that's it

I would think anyone can just respond well to test a lone,  average genetics, train hard and consistent , have a fair diet and u can build a impressive physique

I didn't say test only doesn't work. I said the so-called prohormones like Superdrol and the other 17-aa steroids are strong fucking drugs. Once you've done things like orals and tren, test only doesn't even seem like cycling. It's just a base for the real cycle compounds.

This is why I say halos results are very good for test only, if true. I'd like to know what they would consider good results from test? ::) Most of those critiquing him never even did steroids or only experimented with very little.

As far as someone competing on test as the only steroid. Doesn't make sense. Why would they? Due to cost? Health considerations? Availability? Nah.

Very good example would be no ones physique , he's like 230+ and looks very good

Don't forget he's done heavy stacks for many years. Only recently did he go low dose. And his summer stack now is a combo of test, tren and mast, I think he said.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: May 11, 2014, 07:05:40 PM »
As far as someone competing on test as the only steroid. Doesn't make sense. Why would they? Due to cost? Health considerations? Availability? Nah.

Not everyone uses the same stack year-round. Most of the guys I know who do nationals downsize their protocol after a show and cruise on lower doses until a show comes up. In those photos I posted, only one was contest. The others weren't by a long shot. In those, he was only using two substances. If the GH wasn't part of it, then you'd be right.

Don't forget he's done heavy stacks for many years. Only recently did he go low dose. And his summer stack now is a combo of test, tren and mast, I think he said.
That doesn't really have any relevance. Whatever gains he made from those cycles are long behind him. What he has now is only what he can keep with what he's currently running.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #149 on: May 11, 2014, 07:12:01 PM »
Not everyone uses the same stack year-round. Most of the guys I know who do nationals downsize their protocol after a show and cruise on lower doses until a show comes up. In those photos I posted, only one was contest. The others weren't by a long shot. In those, he was only using two substances. If the GH wasn't part of it, then you'd be right.
That doesn't really have any relevance. Whatever gains he made from those cycles are long behind him. What he has now is only what he can keep with what he's currently running.

Ah, I thought you meant he said he competed on test only. Looking good for several months on high test only, sure why not.

It does have some relevance. I'm pretty sure even no one has said you can maintain on a lot less than you needed to build it in the first place. Plus he must see some deterioration of his physique in certain aspects, the look, otherwise he wouldn't need to do "tren and mast for summer".
You can maintain for fairly long stretches with little, but need a little boost here and there to keep your look.

A competitor might maintain lots completely clean for 5-6 weeks... maintain for several months on low dose test.. but you lose more and more as time goes by and eventually need a little boost to bring it back again.