Author Topic: Fouad Abiad livin a dream-selling his shoes lol  (Read 3764 times)

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Fouad Abiad livin a dream-selling his shoes lol
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2014, 06:12:57 PM »
Lol every time I've seen Fouad I noticed he's wearing expensive shoes what gives. And I don't think he works either. Broke with wealth?  ???
He doesn't work but does have some kind of sponsorship deal. The plane tickets alone would put him in the poorhouse.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2014, 07:35:51 PM »
The pic says "Official FAN page". It's pretty obvious to me one of his fans is the creator of these publication and Fouad is probably doing great, specially after getting second place at the Europa Dallas show. How much did he get? $50000? $80000?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2014, 07:48:14 PM »
He has one inactive member on bb.com with "Fouad's Army" under his forum pic signature who features in some of the older threads in the IFBB forum. Probably is the author of that Facebook page.

Fouad is a guy who knows nobody, and who nobody knows.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2014, 07:54:49 PM »
Why would anyone, particularly a bodybuilder, pay $250 for a pair of sneakers??

I don't get it. If he were a professional athlete within the Olympics running track or something similar, maybe then would it be justifiable to pay a higher price for sneakers, but $250?!?

"1"

Because the only thing bigger and hungrier than their drug fueled body is their Queen Mary sized ego.  It needs feeding and useless tripe like these shoes helps to carb it up.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2014, 07:57:22 PM »
Why would anyone, particularly a bodybuilder, pay $250 for a pair of sneakers??

I don't get it. If he were a professional athlete within the Olympics running track or something similar, maybe then would it be justifiable to pay a higher price for sneakers, but $250?!?

"1"
I paid $335 for these Nike Air Zooms through a custom vendor in Hong Kong. They're discontinued and will not be on the market again. You can't put a price on a good shoe.

The problem is, his are ugly and still in stock.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2014, 09:25:03 PM »
He has one inactive member on bb.com with "Fouad's Army" under his forum pic signature who features in some of the older threads in the IFBB forum. Probably is the author of that Facebook page.

Fouad is a guy who knows nobody, and who nobody knows.

Doesn't whore himself out and push a brand same like his colleagues. And he never dialed in as best he could either with a poor stage presence at that. Nevertheless , a huge guy in person.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2014, 09:26:15 PM »
Doesn't whore himself out and push a brand same like his colleagues. And he never dialed in as best he could either with a poor stage presence at that. Nevertheless , a huge guy in person.
Yeah that's not a critique on my part. A pro BBer who doesn't show up in the mainstream BB mags with powders and pills surrounded by lightning bolts and fake quotes is a guy I'll respect over the sellout artists like Ruhl and Heath.

But he'll never win anything, doesn't have Pro genetics. Would look awesome in a tank top at the gym, though.