Author Topic: CT Fletcher calls out Leroy Colbert During His Steroid Test  (Read 18992 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: CT Fletcher calls out Leroy Colbert During His Steroid Test
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2014, 01:27:39 PM »
McWay stop being naive man, wow, you are a fully grown older man and you still believe this shit?

50 years juicing and after 6 weeks off you can beat any blood test, anything and everything, how can you not know this man, and if you do why would think drug test mean anything knowing this.

If you could beat any drug test by going off six weeks, they would have NEVER caught Lance Armstrong. Heck, NOBODY would get popped if that were the case. And didn't somebody here just mention that at least one steroid stays in the system long after cessation of use?

Fletcher made the challenge; nobody took him up on it. So, he gets the test done. Yet, we still get this.

The naivete falls on you. Let's face it. The only way you'd believe Fletcher (or anybody else) is natural is if his physique looked like garbage. 50 years of juicing? So, that would mean Fletcher's been supposedly taking anabolics since KINDERGARTEN.

The health problems he currently has often occur with obese people. Fletcher was once way over 300 lbs (and far from ripped at that weight).

CT's statement at the 2:00 mark pretty much says it all.

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2014, 01:29:16 PM »

If you could beat any drug test by going off six weeks, they would have NEVER caught Lance Armstrong. Heck, NOBODY would get popped if that were the case. And didn't somebody here just mention that at least one steroid stays in the system long after cessation of use?

Fletcher made the challenge; nobody took him up on it. So, he gets the test done. Yet, we still get this.

The naivete falls on you. Let's face it. The only way you'd believe Fletcher (or anybody else) is natural is if his physique looked like garbage. 50 years of juicing? So, that would mean Fletcher's been supposedly taking anabolics since KINDERGARTEN.

The health problems he currently has often occur with obese people. Fletcher was once way over 300 lbs (and far from ripped at that weight).

I dont think they did , did they?
I thought he never failed a test.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2014, 01:31:57 PM »
Guess I should probably know what a CT Fletcher is, huh?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2014, 01:32:50 PM »
I dont think they did , did they?
I thought he never failed a test.

He didn't fail their old tests. When they collected his blood and had its levels on file and started testing him after that, they caught him and banned him for life, stripping him of his Tour de France titles. When the sponsorships and money started drying up, then Armstrong confessed to taking anabolics.

Simple Simon

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2014, 01:34:04 PM »
He didn't fail their old tests. When they collected his blood and had its levels on file and started testing him after that, they caught him and banned him for life, stripping him of his Tour de France titles. When the sponsorships and money started drying up, then Armstrong confessed to taking anabolics.
Are you sure about that?
Im not going to google it but i thought he came clean because he got bubbled by his former team mates.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2014, 01:39:21 PM »

I never said anyone juiced for 50 years Einstein, I said you can juice for 50 years and beat a drug test. Piece of cake, you do not know what you are talking about and for the record, everyone does beat them all over the place everywhere, you are just to naive to think they are beating the test, it is that simple, 6 weeks off.

The only IDIOTS who get busted are the ones that used compounds that stay in the system for long, there are 100 of compounds and most stay in the system for a long time but some do not AND THAT IS WHAT THE NATURALS USED

test prop
test ace
test suspension
test no ester

Tren Ace

NPP

EQ ace

Masteron Ace

anadrol

Halo

anavar

and much much more are impossible to trace after 6 weeks of being off. IMPOSSIBLE

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2014, 01:40:11 PM »
Are you sure about that?
Im not going to google it but i thought he came clean because he got bubbled by his former team mates.

Some of his teammates got popped themselves and figured they could save themselves by outing Armstrong. But, that alone doesn't get you banned for life and stripped of your titles.

Simple Simon

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2014, 01:41:53 PM »
Some of his teammates got popped themselves and figured they could save themselves by outing Armstrong. But, that alone doesn't get you banned for life and stripped of your titles.
Him admitting to drug use does, which I believe what the Oprah interview was about.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2014, 01:48:38 PM »
I never said anyone juiced for 50 years Einstein, I said you can juice for 50 years and beat a drug test. Piece of cake, you do not know what you are talking about and for the record, everyone does beat them all over the place everywhere, you are just to naive to think they are beating the test, it is that simple, 6 weeks off.

The only IDIOTS who get busted are the ones that used compounds that stay in the system for long, there are 100 of compounds and most stay in the system for a long time but some do not AND THAT IS WHAT THE NATURALS USED

test prop
test ace
test suspension
test no ester

Tren Ace

NPP

EQ ace

Masteron Ace

anadrol

Halo

anavar

and much much more are impossible to trace after 6 weeks of being off. IMPOSSIBLE

Yet, we have cases of people getting popped for some of those very same drugs, that you claim are impossible to detect after mere weeks of cessation. Did they not get the memo?

And where are all these people beating the kinds of tests that Fletcher took?

Beating a mere polygraph test? Plausible! A mere urine test? Believable.

Both poly and urine? I'd buy that.

But, a blood and urine test, with his hormone levels monitored? That's quite a tough nut to crack.

Yes, people attempt to beat drug test (some are successful); but the idea that, if everybody ain't clean, then nobody is clean is patently absurd. And your only gauge of who's clean and who isn't is HOW GOOD THEY LOOK.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2014, 01:49:32 PM »
Him admitting to drug use does, which I believe what the Oprah interview was about.

Agreed. But he admitted to them only after he got banned and his titles yanked. He denied using them, even after WADA had the goods on him.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2014, 01:51:10 PM »
Fletcher is a total bullshitter - constantly making bullshit claims just to bump his viewer count.

Simple Simon

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2014, 01:51:37 PM »
Agreed. But he admitted to them only after he got banned and his titles yanked. He denied using them, even after WADA had the goods on him.
Ah , right, wasnt sure of the timelines.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2014, 01:54:46 PM »
Yet, we have cases of people getting popped for some of those very same drugs, that you claim are impossible to detect after mere weeks of cessation. Did they not get the memo?

And where are all these people beating the kinds of tests that Fletcher took?

Beating a mere polygraph test? Plausible! A mere urine test? Believable.

Both poly and urine? I'd buy that.

But, a blood and urine test, with his hormone levels monitored? That's quite a tough nut to crack.

Yes, people attempt to beat drug test (some are successful); but the idea that, if everybody ain't clean, then nobody is clean is patently absurd. And your only gauge of who's clean and who isn't is HOW GOOD THEY LOOK.

OMG you know nothing brother, stop. wow just wow, like talking to a 12 year old. The closer you can use the drugs without getting caught gives you a better edge, if you come off to early the benefits are smaller hence why people risk it and take it closer to the date of testing. Six weeks is more then enough.

I know a powerlifter who does Test no ester daily injections and stops 10 days out and passes the test. You have no clue brother, very sad

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2014, 02:07:28 PM »
yep

total bullshitter

for people who know it's easy to say "who cares"

but when you naive it fucking sucks that these guys feed you bullshit

Visit Koln's Sport University (only 3 hours by Merc from yours ''cuba'') then talk shit.

;D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2014, 02:08:04 PM »
Ha, passing your own test, that you, yourself set up, and know exactly when will happen.

Let him sign up for WADA testing that usually randomly happens 10 - 15 a year for weightlifters*, and he'd be hiding in his bathroom, yelling "he ain't here, come back later" in his best female voice.

(not that that's the best barometer of truthfulness either).

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2014, 02:12:08 PM »
OMG you know nothing brother, stop. wow just wow, like talking to a 12 year old. The closer you can use the drugs without getting caught gives you a better edge, if you come off to early the benefits are smaller hence why people risk it and take it closer to the date of testing. Six weeks is more then enough.

I know a powerlifter who does Test no ester daily injections and stops 10 days out and passes the test. You have no clue brother, very sad

Perhaps, but WHO & WHERE is testing done & WHY.
Do just simple Sport DNA test & you'll see.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2014, 03:01:42 PM »
Ha, passing your own test, that you, yourself set up, and know exactly when will happen.

Let him sign up for WADA testing that usually randomly happens 10 - 15 a year for weightlifters*, and he'd be hiding in his bathroom, yelling "he ain't here, come back later" in his best female voice.

(not that that's the best barometer of truthfulness either).

WADA does the testing in the INBA where he competed and won the 2011 World titles. I believe his open challenge still stands.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2014, 03:05:20 PM »

So, he gets his blood, urine, and polygraphs done. The organization has a profile of his blood (when it's clean)? I doubt it.

Again, if it were that easy, virtually NOBODY would be getting popped on drug tests. Some cheat and pass; some cheat and get caught; and some actually don't cheat and look pretty good.

But, of course, that simple concept flies over your head.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2014, 03:35:17 PM »
Perhaps, but WHO & WHERE is testing done & WHY.
Do just simple Sport DNA test & you'll see.
Bro I have been part of the drug testing at natural bodybuilding shows and I do contest prep for natural bodybuilders, it is sooooo simple to beat the test, not even an issue. Hell I tell  my competitor what to take and when to drop it and he passes, all of them do.

What is wrong with you people? drop the compound with short ester and there is NO TRACE AT ALL, CLEAN, SIMPLE AS THAT.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2014, 03:39:22 PM »
you're talking to a grown man who genuinely believes every word he reads in Flex magazine, probably best not to waste any more time.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2014, 03:41:47 PM »
you're talking to a grown man who genuinely believes every word he reads in Flex magazine, probably best not to waste any more time.
noted  ;)

He even thinks Mike Ashley was natural.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2014, 03:43:52 PM »
how come ct's heart and kidneys are fucked?

too many cheese burgers?

how can i avoid this?

cardio?

vegetables?

stop steroids?

how do you know they are not

he said on his website that he had open heart surgery in 2005

http://ctfletcher.com/about/

I remember reading that Arnold thought he could hide the fact that he had open heart surgery from his wife until his doctor pointed out they he was going to have a massive scar on his chest

http://ctfletcher.com/about/

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2014, 03:58:38 PM »

Lance Armstrong never tested positive for any steroid, but he was narc'd on by teammates and dug himself into a deeper hole by threatening other people in order to get them to keep his lie.  Once word got out they went back and reviewed his past tests and came to the conclusion that the variations and concentration of metabolites in his blood would occur maybe one in a billion times, hence the use of something nefarious being used.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2014, 05:21:10 PM »
Wouldn't that mean, if anyone could catch CT taking something, it would be this guy?

No, the opposite.

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2014, 06:48:08 PM »
I thought CT and Leroy squashed this. CT send a YouTube message, saying how much he respected Leroy (as an elder); but that he's not the only one with the God-given ability to get 20" arms without steroids.

And Leroy was very soft-spoken, claiming how touched he was by CT's rather mild (especially for CT) response.

Leroy thought so too until CT put this new vid out