Author Topic: Arnold has certainly shrunk over the years...  (Read 8188 times)

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Arnold has certainly shrunk over the years...
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2014, 09:32:46 PM »
Yeah, crazy as hell. I always thought the shrinking thing was bullshit, but how else do you explain this?
I thought it was BS from the spinal column disc argument. It's obvious old people hunch over and develop a hump on their back, but you figure if they stood up straight they'd be the same height as usual.

My guess is he has osteoporosis and it's caused his torso to lose bone mass in the spinal area. That's caused the discs to fuse together.

I don't buy he was 6'2". I saw him next to Lou in many photos and he looks to be about 4"-5" shorter. So he's gone from 6'.05" to 5'10.05". That's not so much. Remember he always wears cowboy boots too, that's 2-3".

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2014, 09:35:53 PM »
I thought it was BS from the spinal column disc argument. It's obvious old people hunch over and develop a hump on their back, but you figure if they stood up straight they'd be the same height as usual.

My guess is he has osteoporosis and it's caused his torso to lose bone mass in the spinal area. That's caused the discs to fuse together.

I don't buy he was 6'2". I saw him next to Lou in many photos and he looks to be about 4"-5" shorter. So he's gone from 6'.05" to 5'10.05". That's not so much. Remember he always wears cowboy boots too, that's 2-3".

That's cause Lou probably wasn't even 6'5 to began with even in his prime. I bet Lou was anywhere from 6'3.5 to 6'4 max

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2014, 10:25:58 PM »
I reiterate!

I was in a broadcasting technical staff at the 1992 Republican National Convention in Houston.  I didn't interact with him in any way, but I was four feet away from him.
He is decidedly less than six feet tall.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2014, 10:58:34 PM »
Holyfield peak was max 6'1, confirmed by many who met him, no way 6'2 or above that... Arnold today looks really no more than 5'10 barefoot, lost probably about 1.5-2 inches from his peak, more is laughable... 6' peak max for Arnold...

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2014, 02:44:56 AM »
Holyfield peak was max 6'1, confirmed by many who met him, no way 6'2 or above that... Arnold today looks really no more than 5'10 barefoot, lost probably about 1.5-2 inches from his peak, more is laughable... 6' peak max for Arnold...

Hmmm no

Our own Vince Basile measured Arnold at 6'1.5 prime

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2014, 05:12:49 AM »
Arnold always had issues about his height.
Like 15 years ago or so he gave a tv interview in my country and he specially demand a higher chair for him so he would be looking taller than the female interviewer.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2014, 10:14:44 AM »
Hmmm no

Our own Vince Basile measured Arnold at 6'1.5 prime

Except he has no fucking proof for that or anything else he's said about Arnold, like his libelous remarks about Arnold sleeping with 15 y/o girls at their shared property.

In court that kind of argument wouldn't slide. Where's the proof he was 6'1.5"? It only exists in the smoky brain of a retired wannabe BBer.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2014, 12:43:08 PM »
He was a real 6' 1.5" in his hayday. He lost height due to age and spinal surgeries, haven't we been over this a million times before? At least he isn't a manlet.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2014, 06:36:00 PM »
He was a real 6' 1.5" in his hayday. He lost height due to age and spinal surgeries, haven't we been over this a million times before? At least he isn't a manlet.
Can you prove that?

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2014, 06:50:57 PM »
Can you prove that?

That's true but people can't prove he wasn't either

The claims of his peak height 5'11 to 6 ft max is ridiculous

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2014, 10:54:08 PM »
Can you prove that?
Our own Vince measured him, he looked tall next to people his whole life, and Dave Draper is 6' and Reg around 6' 1" in this photo.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2014, 11:05:42 PM »
I honestly think I would let Arnold bum fuck me if it meant I inherited his fortune. (No homo) (No Tbombz)

Assuming he'd even want to.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2014, 11:09:41 PM »
How does one shrink, something with the spine?

The cushioning between your discs degenerates with age. Poor posture also plays a role in this. Taller folks often have the bad habit of stooping which over time becomes permanent. At nearly 70 years of age, I have degenerative disc disease as well as arthritis in my spine. Getting old is fucked.....regardless of what anyone says.

Kig Tropin

• Getbig I
  • legit
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2014, 12:51:00 AM »
He already had a short torso in his prime. Now it has to be ridiculous short, but it seems he wears his pants quite low these days. 

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2014, 02:26:57 AM »
Yes, he certainly has "shrunk"

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2014, 09:09:36 AM »
 ;D arnold is just a little guy, pic'd here with two guys of average height                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           [ for giants]
F

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2014, 09:12:13 AM »
Our own Vince measured him, he looked tall next to people his whole life, and Dave Draper is 6' and Reg around 6' 1" in this photo.

That's not a scientific way to measure height. It's completely anecdotal.

Picture of Arnold next to a wall being measured by a tape would do it. So until then, his height will never be confirmed, but it's safe to say he's lost 2-3".

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2014, 09:26:40 AM »
Except he has no fucking proof for that or anything else he's said about Arnold, like his libelous remarks about Arnold sleeping with 15 y/o girls at their shared property.

In court that kind of argument wouldn't slide. Where's the proof he was 6'1.5"? It only exists in the smoky brain of a retired wannabe BBer.
This... Basile also said that Arnold had 21.5 inches arms, lol... I stand by what i said many times, 6' foot (182-183cm) max for peak Arnold, nothing more, and 5'11.5 is probably more correct... 5'10 barefoot today...

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2014, 09:27:46 AM »
he's well sub 6feet now  ???

Does that mean Branch Warren will pretty much become a Daschund?
S

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2014, 09:33:09 AM »
he's well sub 6feet now  ???

Does that mean Branch Warren will pretty much become a Daschund?

Hasn't he already?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2014, 09:47:58 AM »
So what?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2014, 09:56:07 AM »
Arnold has never been as tall as he used to be.

Hahaha

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2014, 03:24:43 PM »
Here is Arnold with GSP not too long ago.

GSP is 5'10.

"1"

Yup. Here's Arnold with 5'11.5" Jimmy Fallon:

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2014, 03:25:34 PM »

He was very much between 6'1" and 6'2" in his prime. That is indisputable.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2014, 03:26:25 PM »
He must have because Holyfield is 6'2" 1/2

Holyfield is NO 6'2.5". Just like Mike Tyson was not 5'11.5". You must also believe that Andre the Giant was 7'5"?