Author Topic: Mike Arnold's perspective on Kai Greene  (Read 4321 times)

the trainer

Re: Mike Arnold's perspective on Kai Greene
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2014, 10:11:40 PM »
Personally I am glad kai is not mr o he would not represent the sport in a good way look how he carries himself, walk around all the time in a hoodie with a plastic bag filled with tuper ware, say what you want about phil but he carries himself like a normal person he actually looks good in a suit.

Bigblackstallion

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2014, 10:45:52 PM »
In reality, this EARTH is so plentiful.  NON OF US should have to work.  We are NOT machines.  The IDIOT that wrote the above is a BARBARIAN.

A Wage Slave

A Tool for the Elites.

What a searing Dummy.  Life is DOING what you LOVE to do.  Money is a function. 

A Job = Slavery. 

Earth is abundant for us ALL.  We all should PONDER, invent and create shit.

We work BECAUSE of the federal reserve.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2014, 05:43:11 AM »
In reality, this EARTH is so plentiful.  NON OF US should have to work.  We are NOT machines.  The IDIOT that wrote the above is a BARBARIAN.

A Wage Slave

A Tool for the Elites.

A Job = Slavery. 

Well said.... Good post.
We should all awaken to the fraud going on.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2014, 05:43:54 AM »

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2014, 06:31:54 AM »
Mike Arnold stupid! Kai Green smart!

I would rather die than having Mike Arnold as my only friend. Laziness isn't the reason why some don't work. They just cant stand it! They rather die! Than sell their soul to the devil and become owned! Its alot of more reason than laziness! Most of these guys se 10x more than the average people see and can feel! Many of them are philosophers, their eyes aren't like for example stupid man Mike Arnold! And they have nothing common with ordinary working people. That's the truth! That's why they hate daytime job, not bcz laziness!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2014, 06:46:10 AM »
Wow! Mike Arnold laying down the hammer!

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2014, 08:44:14 AM »
Mike Arnold is a looser. Why point people out and try to sink them? No normal humna does that who is satisfied with their own life. Fail for Arold, who he hell he is :D NEver heard of him! Never seen him!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2014, 06:02:07 AM »
Mike Arnold is a looser. Why point people out and try to sink them? No normal humna does that who is satisfied with their own life. Fail for Arold, who he hell he is :D NEver heard of him! Never seen him!

Because Mike Arnold isn't actually his real name.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2014, 07:53:33 PM »

A Wage Slave

A Tool for the Elites.

A Job = Slavery. 

All great points to make blackstall.. Being we dont live in the bronze age anymore, what do you suggest one do to supply fresh food, water, and shelter for oneself and those under his realm?  Not being facetious, but human progression has pushed to earn for the amenities of the 1st world, which i dont think I would want to go without at this point in my life.