Author Topic: What's the official story on "Muslim Terrorists"???  (Read 1507 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: What's the official story on "Muslim Terrorists"???
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2014, 11:55:15 AM »
you do?

please explain how you arrived at that conclusion

off your meds again or are you just really trying to help prove the point I made 7 years ago

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2014, 11:56:13 AM »
It isn't new. 

You wouldn't say the past dozen or so years have been unremarkable with regard to response, though, would you?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2014, 11:56:54 AM »
off your meds again or are you just really trying to help prove the point I made 7 years ago

Don't play pendjo now.  You see my point.  How did you arrive at that conclusion?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2014, 12:00:16 PM »
Don't play pendjo now.  You see my point.  How did you arrive at that conclusion?

I assume you believe what 333 believes

either that or this is just a show of solidarity among the mentally ill

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2014, 12:02:27 PM »
I assume you believe what 333 believes

either that or this is just a show of solidarity among the mentally ill

By assuming, you make an ass of yourself.  You are more mentally ill than you say Soul Crusher is, yet you don't agree with him on a few things.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2014, 12:05:35 PM »
By assuming, you make an ass of yourself.  You are more mentally ill than you say Soul Crusher is, yet you don't agree with him on a few things.

so you don't agree with 333 then ?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2014, 12:06:29 PM »
so you don't agree with 333 then ?

No, do you?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2014, 12:10:25 PM »
No, do you?

you couldn't figure it out from my response to his idiotic statement

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2014, 12:18:34 PM »
you couldn't figure it out from my response to his idiotic statement

So you don't agree with 333 then?  What gave you the impression that I did?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2014, 12:59:02 PM »
Sorry to invade your thread with this Jack T. but I feel it's relevant.

The Extermination of Whites in Europe: “We Are the Last 3 German Children in Our School.
July 31, 2013

There are now only three German children left in the Jens-Nydahl-Grundschule in Kreuzberg, Berlin—a shocking demonstration of how Europe is being ethnically cleansed by Third World immigration.

A story in the Bild magazine on the development was headlined: “We are the last 3 German children in our German school. The rest are Muslims.”

Kreuzberg in Berlin has long been a destination for Turkish immigration into the German capital, and now the inevitable point has been reached where Germans have been ethnically cleansed from that part of the city.

In the playground Talina (11), Svenja (11) and Jason (9) can’t understand a word. Because, here, their classmates only speak Turkish and Arabic, the Bild article continued.

Here 99 percent of the 313 pupils have an immigrant (Muslim) background. For 285 of those, the parents receive financial support from the state.

Talina is in the 6th year. “When she first went to school, she could read and write her first words. Her fellow pupils couldn’t say ‘Thank you’, ‘Please’ or ‘Good morning’,” says her mother Mara M. (45).

The German children are teased about being ‘pork eaters’. Her classmate Svenja: “I wish there were more pupils who could speak my language.” Jason’s mother says: “It’s not good that there are so few German children at the school.”

A teacher was quoted by Bild as saying: “We have tried in vain to get Germans in the school. Now we’re concentrating on the clientele that we have. In the canteen, there is no more pork.”

Kreuzberg is now the largest Turkish city outside of Turkey and is known as “Kleine Istanbul” (Little Istanbul).

According to Berlin government statistics, 90 percent of the inhabitants of certain areas of Kreuzberg live below the poverty level and subsist on taxpayer handouts—making a mockery of the liberal claim that immigration into Europe is needed to “keep the pension system and economy running.”

http://newobserveronline.com/the-extermination-of-whites-in-europe-we-are-the-last-3-german-children-in-our-school/

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2014, 01:00:26 PM »
They've been fighting each other for decades and conquering nations through violence for centuries.  They hadnt yet developed the organizational skills to be a threat beyond the confines of their limited territory.   The rise of khomeini who himself along with others of his movement were inspired by the anti-west writings of Sayyid Qutb, is what put the the very real threat of Islam into the public consciousness.   Qutb's writings were key in galavnizing a philosophy and movement that identified the west and western culture as the ultimate threat to islam. 

This is a great answer, hit the nail on the head.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2014, 09:24:02 AM »
Sorry to invade your thread with this Jack T. but I feel it's relevant.

The Extermination of Whites in Europe: “We Are the Last 3 German Children in Our School.
July 31, 2013

There are now only three German children left in the Jens-Nydahl-Grundschule in Kreuzberg, Berlin—a shocking demonstration of how Europe is being ethnically cleansed by Third World immigration.

A story in the Bild magazine on the development was headlined: “We are the last 3 German children in our German school. The rest are Muslims.”

Kreuzberg in Berlin has long been a destination for Turkish immigration into the German capital, and now the inevitable point has been reached where Germans have been ethnically cleansed from that part of the city.

In the playground Talina (11), Svenja (11) and Jason (9) can’t understand a word. Because, here, their classmates only speak Turkish and Arabic, the Bild article continued.

Here 99 percent of the 313 pupils have an immigrant (Muslim) background. For 285 of those, the parents receive financial support from the state.

Talina is in the 6th year. “When she first went to school, she could read and write her first words. Her fellow pupils couldn’t say ‘Thank you’, ‘Please’ or ‘Good morning’,” says her mother Mara M. (45).

The German children are teased about being ‘pork eaters’. Her classmate Svenja: “I wish there were more pupils who could speak my language.” Jason’s mother says: “It’s not good that there are so few German children at the school.”

A teacher was quoted by Bild as saying: “We have tried in vain to get Germans in the school. Now we’re concentrating on the clientele that we have. In the canteen, there is no more pork.”

Kreuzberg is now the largest Turkish city outside of Turkey and is known as “Kleine Istanbul” (Little Istanbul).

According to Berlin government statistics, 90 percent of the inhabitants of certain areas of Kreuzberg live below the poverty level and subsist on taxpayer handouts—making a mockery of the liberal claim that immigration into Europe is needed to “keep the pension system and economy running.”

http://newobserveronline.com/the-extermination-of-whites-in-europe-we-are-the-last-3-german-children-in-our-school/

We're on the same page with seemingly reckless immigration, no doubt about it.

So are you pointing out the apparent inconsistencies in government behavior, or what?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2014, 10:24:40 AM »
You wouldn't say the past dozen or so years have been unremarkable with regard to response, though, would you?

No.  The response has been commensurate with terrorist activity.