Author Topic: It's a Farce! 2nd hottest month on record globally!  (Read 9176 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
It's a Farce! 2nd hottest month on record globally!
« on: May 15, 2014, 06:59:50 AM »
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/enhanced/doi/10.1002/2013EF000226/

2nd hottest month on record globally and that is 350 straight months of above avg temps.

Coach? can you make sense of this for me? where's ja rule?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: It's a Farce!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 07:23:57 AM »
Yes, yes. Ignore your frozen pipes, fucking 8 feet of snow and your 2x heating bills. Listen to us, WE ARE SCIENTISTS!

Fuck off Global Warming dipshit.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 07:35:53 AM »

2nd hottest month on record globally and that is 350 straight months of above avg temps.

Winter weather warning in Colorado. The "scientists" on the government dole can't even make sense of it. Whats going to happen? Is my tan going to get deeper? Are my palm trees going to live longer? Burn a little more gas because the air conditioner is on my car? Is the world going to end? Yes.....thats it. The world is going to end. So lets leave it to liberals to save the planet.....and rape us for even more tax money. Tool!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 07:45:57 AM »
Winter weather warning in Colorado. The "scientists" on the government dole can't even make sense of it. Whats going to happen? Is my tan going to get deeper? Are my palm trees going to live longer? Burn a little more gas because the air conditioner is on my car? Is the world going to end? Yes.....thats it. The world is going to end. So lets leave it to liberals to save the planet.....and rape us for even more tax money. Tool!
99%: Derp
1%: Proprietary Coach gibberish

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2014, 07:57:22 AM »
They have only been keeping accurate records of weather for under 150 years. If we have 20 decades of above cold or above hot is that proof the liberals are right? How was the weather every day of the year 500 years ago? We don't know because the records don't exist.

http://commonsensewonder.blogspot.com/2014/02/climate-change-and-fraud.html

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2014, 08:52:04 AM »

Jesus did it. 
A

the trainer

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2014, 08:59:35 AM »
Lots of selfish bastards out there destroying the planet because they wont be alive in a hundred years when things are really fucked you would think they would care about their kids.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2014, 09:08:20 AM »
Yes, yes. Ignore your frozen pipes, fucking 8 feet of snow and your 2x heating bills. Listen to us, WE ARE SCIENTISTS!

when it snows somewhere, sometimes it's hot in other places. You are referring to weather, not climate. Great points all around.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2014, 09:09:17 AM »
Who gives a fuck?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2014, 09:10:45 AM »
They have only been keeping accurate records of weather for under 150 years. If we have 20 decades of above cold or above hot is that proof the liberals are right? How was the weather every day of the year 500 years ago? We don't know because the records don't exist.

http://commonsensewonder.blogspot.com/2014/02/climate-change-and-fraud.html

Oh they exist moron, you mean ice cores, tree rings? sediment? we can go way, way back in time, not just 150years. Whoever wrote this is an idiot, makes sense you would post it.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2014, 09:11:42 AM »

Jesus did it. 

Second hand accounts of jesus years apart convince coach, mountains of facts and data from all around the world which make accurate predictions? liberal bullshit.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2014, 09:16:07 AM »

Scientists on the government dole? from every country even countries that hate the US? they are in collaboration? every climate org in the world, from russia to china agree. Is it a worldwide consiparcy? are the increasing storms and shorelines not a reality?

yes the world could end, Venus is an example of the run away greehouse effect due to excess methane release. If the permafrost was to completely melt (hard to do) we would be in trouble, it would be an extinction event, however, it would be a slow crawl towards that, which we are currently seeing. volcanic activity in the past was much higher and act as carbon sinks, which have dissipated due to unrelenting CO2 emissions.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2014, 10:52:09 AM »

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2014, 11:14:20 AM »
www.drudgereport.com

You can't even access the full article, you clearly didn't read it. Life must be nice being a moron.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2014, 11:18:16 AM »
when it snows somewhere, sometimes it's hot in other places. You are referring to weather, not climate. Great points all around.

I love how when it's cold, that's "weather", when it's hot, it's "climate"

Not buying that retarded bullshit. Your climate models are pure shit. Your "science" is pure shit and nothing but thinly disguised policy preferences. Thank God that real scientists outed you criminal fucks before you crushed the economy of this country further than you fucking piece of shit pole smoking sperm grubbing assholes already have.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2014, 11:21:57 AM »
I predict it's going to be really hot this summer.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2014, 11:22:07 AM »
Lots of selfish bastards out there destroying the planet because they wont be alive in a hundred years when things are really fucked you would think they would care about their kids.

What if the selfish bastards don't have kids?

Why the fuck would anyone pay one red cent to help your fucking current or future mouth-breathing brood?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2014, 04:21:55 AM »
I love how when it's cold, that's "weather", when it's hot, it's "climate"

Not buying that retarded bullshit. Your climate models are pure shit. Your "science" is pure shit and nothing but thinly disguised policy preferences. Thank God that real scientists outed you criminal fucks before you crushed the economy of this country further than you fucking piece of shit pole smoking sperm grubbing assholes already have.

go back on your meds.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2014, 04:25:31 AM »
I predict it's going to be really hot this summer.
How's that (divine) perfection going, Coach?    :)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2014, 04:29:12 AM »

And ignore that Antarctic ice sheet collapsing
http://gizmodo.com/the-antarctic-ice-sheet-has-started-to-collapse-and-not-1575164209

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2014, 04:33:54 AM »
http://gizmodo.com/the-antarctic-ice-sheet-has-started-to-collapse-and-not-1575164209

He doesn't beleive it dude, they pictures are fakes, the stats fake, the report fake, all government funded. well the antartic government.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2014, 04:57:18 AM »

Read the article. The "collapse" is scheduled to take 1000 years and is already ignoring the ice build-back over the winter. This is just more pseudo-science BS by "academics" with financial interests in global warming.

Next.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2014, 05:02:18 AM »
Can we all at least aknowledge that rapidly altering the atmosphere might have some effect on the planet?
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2014, 05:02:56 AM »
Read the article. The "collapse" is scheduled to take 1000 years and is already ignoring the ice build-back over the winter. This is just more pseudo-science BS by "academics" with financial interests in global warming.

Next.
1/10   Weak - even for Getbig. Dig deep. Want it. Be the troll.    

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2014, 05:03:57 AM »

Next.
Uh, in the article it was:
The relative good news is that the melting will take place over a few hundred years—so take a breath—but it means an inevitable 10-foot rise in sea level.

Not 1000s of yrs.