Author Topic: So I ve been benchpressing and doing dips once a day for three weeks  (Read 15950 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: So I ve been benchpressing and doing dips once a day for three weeks
« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2015, 04:55:52 PM »
More delusional that basile and goodrum.

Fast running out of material, eh?

Wipe your nose and move on. You're getting (more) pathetic.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2015, 05:12:28 PM »
Bringing up money and how you look in an argument
only makes you look insecure and that you've lost
Whatever argument you had and have nothing left to
use.

I value your opinion.

Please go back and note the quote I was providing a retort for.

Him mentioning his life in Hawaii was an attempt to convey the image of a better life/lifestyle than I have. I simply countered.

For a guy who considers himself so handsome, rich, intelligent, and, of course, "big" you sound dumber and dumber with each post.

Now you go back in this thread and see who started this pissing match. And it was you who implied how miserable my life is. Me replying that I am very grateful for my life and very happy where I live in no way attempted to convey or compare my life with you or anybody else. You may be bigger, better looking and richer than me but it still makes zero difference in the gratitude I feel everyday just being born in this country. A gift I did nothing to earn or deserve. My happiness is not contingent on how happy or miserable other people are.

It is a sad testament on your state when you feel the need to brag about you wealth, looks, intelligence and "size".

The trashing I'm giving you -- AGAIN -- is making you sound more and more desperate. You're out of your league, boy.

T-REX007

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2015, 08:02:00 PM »
Pellius -

Funny reading some of the stuff that some of the "rich, BIG, intelligent, handsome.... ::)  people post around here

You are right on being happy with the simple things in life and being grateful to live in America.... sometimes these kids just need to blow their noses and move on

Haven't seen any pics of some of these people, makes you wonder what they REALLY look like ? How BIG they really are -probably 14'' arms, 185 bench press .... ;)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2015, 12:39:31 AM »
Pellius -

Funny reading some of the stuff that some of the "rich, BIG, intelligent, handsome.... ::)  people post around here

You are right on being happy with the simple things in life and being grateful to live in America.... sometimes these kids just need to blow their noses and move on

Haven't seen any pics of some of these people, makes you wonder what they REALLY look like ? How BIG they really are -probably 14'' arms, 185 bench press .... ;)

My pictures are on the board.

I assume you are very big and strong man.

For a guy who considers himself so handsome, rich, intelligent, and, of course, "big" you sound dumber and dumber with each post.

Now you go back in this thread and see who started this pissing match. And it was you who implied how miserable my life is. Me replying that I am very grateful for my life and very happy where I live in no way attempted to convey or compare my life with you or anybody else. You may be bigger, better looking and richer than me but it still makes zero difference in the gratitude I feel everyday just being born in this country. A gift I did nothing to earn or deserve. My happiness is not contingent on how happy or miserable other people are.

It is a sad testament on your state when you feel the need to brag about you wealth, looks, intelligence and "size".

The trashing I'm giving you -- AGAIN -- is making you sound more and more desperate. You're out of your league, boy.

I respect that you value your life, and that you are grateful. Maybe I misunderstood what you were attempting to convey, mentioning where you live.

As far as you "thrashing" me. Dream on, man. You have no ammo.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2015, 12:46:53 AM »
Pellius -

As we all know, having big muscles is the key to happiness and self worth. He wants to see a picture of you so that he can prove he is "bigger" and therefore better than you.

That's the law of the jungle... or at least "South" Orange County.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2015, 12:49:14 AM »
As we all know, having big muscles is the key to happiness and self worth. He wants to see a picture of you so that he can prove he is "bigger" and therefore better than you.

That's the law of the jungle... or at least "South" Orange County.

I couldn't give a fuck about his picture.

You are literally pulling that out of thin air.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2015, 12:50:56 AM »
My pictures are on the board.

I assume you are very big and strong man.

I respect that you value your life, and that you are grateful. Maybe I misunderstood what you were attempting to convey, mentioning where you live.

As far as you "thrashing" me. Dream on, man. You have no ammo.

All the "ammo" I have is what  you give me.

Next time think twice before you pick a fight with someone. With just a wink and a nod I can have Big Chiro send one of his infamous round house kicks your way. I would do it myself but as you have rightly pointed out, I'm old. All I have left is winks and nods.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2015, 12:56:19 AM »
I couldn't give a fuck about his picture.

You are literally pulling that out of thin air.

Wow! Instant comeback! I'm flattered that I've got you to see in front of your computer 24/7 refreshing this thread waiting to see if I've responded.

For someone so handsome, rich, intelligent and "BIG", not to mention young, you would have something better to do on a Friday night.

I'm none of those things and we're currently experience a big storm and having just finished work I'm staying in tonight -- as I do every night, storm or no storm.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2015, 01:01:49 AM »
Wow! Instant comeback! I'm flattered that I've got you to see in front of your computer 24/7 refreshing this thread waiting to see if I've responded.

For someone so handsome, rich, intelligent and "BIG", not to mention young, you would have something better to do on a Friday night.

I'm none of those things and we're currently experience a big storm and having just finished work I'm staying in tonight -- as I do every night, storm or no storm.

You're no slouch in the reply department either, Nancy.

And jokes on you; Im replying via my phone.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2015, 01:18:03 AM »
You're no slouch in the reply department either, Nancy.

And jokes on you; Im replying via my phone.

Replying "via" your phone. So you're actually out and about and still frantically on getbig monitoring this thread? So this is what a big, handsome, young rich man from "South" Orange County does when he's out on the town.

I should start checking getbig on my cell while I'm out living life -- NOT!

Yup, jokes on me. LMAO!

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2015, 01:20:58 AM »
Replying "via" your phone. So you're actually out and about and still frantically on getbig monitoring this thread? So this is what a big, handsome, young rich man from "South" Orange County does when he's out on the town.

I should start checking getbig on my cell while I'm out living life -- NOT!

Yup, jokes on me. LMAO!

Once again Phailius, you assume.

I am on my phone, yes. I am certainly not "out and about".

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2015, 01:59:28 AM »
Once again Phailius, you assume.

I am on my phone, yes. I am certainly not "out and about".

So an intelligent, rich, young, big man like you is home closely monitoring my every word. But you're doing it on your phone.

You really got me this time.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2015, 02:02:48 AM »
So an intelligent, rich, young, big man like you is home closely monitoring my every word. But you're doing it on your phone.

You really got me this time.

I've gotten you ever time, friend.

T-REX007

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2015, 05:57:50 AM »
Pellius-

Some of these ''children" around here- they will never stop responding because they being like "children" will  always have to have the last word -  ::)

You will be posting until 2016  in response to some of the kids around here  ::)

Visualerection -

You mentioned that I must be a very big, strong man -or something along those lines, I don't go around telling the world how" big and strong"  I am, unlike you

But, since you brought it up -compared to YOU- I am a frickin'  MONSTER

Please post a vid of how strong you are - we already know you are BIG ::)  You know, your 405 bench, 600 squat, 600 pull etc...
 :'(

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 04, 2015, 01:05:09 AM »
Pellius-

Some of these ''children" around here- they will never stop responding because they being like "children" will  always have to have the last word -  ::)

You will be posting until 2016  in response to some of the kids around here  ::)

Visualerection -

You mentioned that I must be a very big, strong man -or something along those lines, I don't go around telling the world how" big and strong"  I am, unlike you

But, since you brought it up -compared to YOU- I am a frickin'  MONSTER

Please post a vid of how strong you are - we already know you are BIG ::)  You know, your 405 bench, 600 squat, 600 pull etc...
 :'(

Enjoy your heavy lifts stud. Couldn't give a shit about bench squat or "pulls".

Ylls hth.

And for future reference pellius is very capable of speaking for himself, Nancy.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 04, 2015, 01:58:18 AM »
Enjoy your heavy lifts stud. Couldn't give a shit about bench squat or "pulls".

Ylls hth.

And for future reference pellius is very capable of speaking for himself, Nancy.

How ironic that someone who likes to indiscriminately throw around the term "meltdown", which for you means someone you disagree with but can't come up with a coherent response or retort.

Epic meltdown you fussy little child.

And it seems like another one has gotten into your tiny head.

Curious that someone who likes to brag about his wealth, big muscles and intelligences(?) is so easily reduced to blubbering infantilism.

But nice try with your "please don't pile on" last sentence. Your slow break down with each post you make is pointing to suicide. But I understand your fear of having other vocal detractors. It would only hasten the crumbling of your broken spirit.

"And for future reference". Oh brother. You really consider yourself intelligent? Enough to actually call attention to it? To actually feel you have to tell people you're intelligent?

Think twice before you pick a fight with someone.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #91 on: January 04, 2015, 02:15:57 AM »
Only 5 to 7 sets of 10/15 reps each a day, in less than 30 minutes, and made significant progresses in the chest area in a very short amount of time considering I'm natural. Never trained that way thinking it would be counterproductive, but a month ago i said fuck it, i want to improve my pecs so im going to train them more often, as simple as that. Interestingly enough, i dont even train with high intensity, and still make progresses.
Im going to try with biceps curls and situps maybe I will improve the same way in the arms and abs department.

I eat twice a day with ridiculously low amounts of proteins.

My revolutionary "theory" is that the more you lift weights the more muscular you get (  :o ), not giving a fuck about anything else but what my body feels like. That there s no thing as overtraining especially for a natural. I believe diet is important for people who have to lose weight and who should lower their carb and fat intakes, but for naturally lean ectos and mesos diet is basically pointless. Eat what you want, train as often as you can/feel like, and voila, lean and muscular.  

I think this works fine. The difficulty arises when you need to bring your legs and back up to match your chest and arms. To some people it's all about chest and arms, but for people who compete it would be tricky to do 30 mins a day on every single body part, with heavy enough weights to gain mass, without completely burning out.

In short, great for 180lb normal guys, not so great for competitive bodybuilders who need to be both big and symmetrical.

T-REX007

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: January 04, 2015, 06:12:08 AM »
C'mon now visual erection  -

I know you are REALLY DISAPPOINTED with yourself right now - Pellius sliced and diced you and now you are trying to somewhat make amends to him by saying he can reply for himself ... You look in the mirror and you are disappointed with yourself deep down because Pellius is obviously more intelligent than you, I am obviously way beyond you strength wise - even though you are '' so big"  ::)   The fact that you are so '' big" but can't use it proves you are all talk, you are smoke and mirrors...... a FACADE

Keep using your high school verbiage and reading your self help books so you can turn "life" into positive energy - bahahahahahah

Crazy thing isn't it ? I mean if you and I were in a bar and we locked eyes, you would wet yourself, if I asked you to go out in the parking lot or an alley you would start stuttering like porky pig   ;)

Post a vid of how strong you are- just pick one lift and PROVE what you are capable of, I mean as "big"  and strong as you are men probably move out of your way in the gym when they see how much you are capable of lifting- bahahahahha  ;D

Been amusing chatting with you Nancy, I can see you will never stop responding so this is my last correspondence with you ... unless we were to actually meet somehow, but then you would start calling me '' friend' or maybe try the  BIG "thing"  and show me your 15'' arms ! ;D

I wish you no ill will, just feel bad for you being such an insecure  " BIG, HANDSOME, INTELLIGENT" almost forgot - WEAK twink  ;)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 04, 2015, 07:12:38 AM »

How ironic that someone who likes to indiscriminately throw around the term "meltdown", which for you means someone you disagree with but can't come up with a coherent response or retort.

Epic meltdown you fussy little child.

And it seems like another one has gotten into your tiny head.

Curious that someone who likes to brag about his wealth, big muscles and intelligences(?) is so easily reduced to blubbering infantilism.

But nice try with your "please don't pile on" last sentence. Your slow break down with each post you make is pointing to suicide. But I understand your fear of having other vocal detractors. It would only hasten the crumbling of your broken spirit.

"And for future reference". Oh brother. You really consider yourself intelligent? Enough to actually call attention to it? To actually feel you have to tell people you're intelligent?

Think twice before you pick a fight with someone.

I have a feeling you huff gas prior to posting.

C'mon now visual erection  -

I know you are REALLY DISAPPOINTED with yourself right now - Pellius sliced and diced you and now you are trying to somewhat make amends to him by saying he can reply for himself ... You look in the mirror and you are disappointed with yourself deep down because Pellius is obviously more intelligent than you, I am obviously way beyond you strength wise - even though you are '' so big"  ::)   The fact that you are so '' big" but can't use it proves you are all talk, you are smoke and mirrors...... a FACADE

Keep using your high school verbiage and reading your self help books so you can turn "life" into positive energy - bahahahahahah

Crazy thing isn't it ? I mean if you and I were in a bar and we locked eyes, you would wet yourself, if I asked you to go out in the parking lot or an alley you would start stuttering like porky pig   ;)

Post a vid of how strong you are- just pick one lift and PROVE what you are capable of, I mean as "big"  and strong as you are men probably move out of your way in the gym when they see how much you are capable of lifting- bahahahahha  ;D

Been amusing chatting with you Nancy, I can see you will never stop responding so this is my last correspondence with you ... unless we were to actually meet somehow, but then you would start calling me '' friend' or maybe try the  BIG "thing"  and show me your 15'' arms ! ;D

I wish you no ill will, just feel bad for you being such an insecure  " BIG, HANDSOME, INTELLIGENT" almost forgot - WEAK twink  ;)

I must have really did a number to that precious ego of yours, I haven't seen someone write out such a wall of text in ages.

Its just the internet big guy, take a chill pill  :-*

Belieber

« Reply #94 on: January 04, 2015, 05:56:43 PM »
Visualizerections causing some seniors to melt

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 04, 2015, 10:49:36 PM »
Visualizerections causing some seniors to melt

I was the runner up rookie of 2014.

I also upright row in the thousands

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 06, 2015, 04:12:55 AM »
I have a feeling you huff gas prior to posting.

I must have really did a number to that precious ego of yours, I haven't seen someone write out such a wall of text in ages.

Its just the internet big guy, take a chill pill  :-*

Typical response from the prototype cowardly bully. Shoot off your mouth and pick fights but when you get your ass handed to you it's epic back pedaling.

"Hey, come one guys, chill. It's just the internet."

What's next? "U mad, bro?"

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 06, 2015, 04:24:44 AM »
Typical response from the prototype cowardly bully. Shoot off your mouth and pick fights but when you get your ass handed to you it's epic back pedaling.

"Hey, come one guys, chill. It's just the internet."

What's next? "U mad, bro?"

Living in Hawaii, 20 yards from the ocean, a nippy 78 degrees today while the majority of the nation is starting to freeze.

I count my blessings. I'm grateful and thankful for being so blessed.

As for you, why so bitter? I didn't realize that me smacking you around a bit would be taken so personally. This is getbig. You have to toughen up a bit and act like you have a pair.

U mad, bro?

;D ;D

irony.

Run along now, I really shouldn't be seen interacting with you directly; I have an image to maintain.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 06, 2015, 04:36:34 AM »

;D ;D

irony.

Run along now, I really shouldn't be seen interacting with you directly; I have an image to maintain.

Amazing! My hours very widely but no matter what time in the day I post I get an instance response from you.

You really do monitor this thread waiting for me to post 24/7.

For someone who claims to be so big, handsome and rich your life appears to be somewhat less than fulfilling.

Response in 10, 9, 8, ....

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 06, 2015, 04:52:23 AM »
Amazing! My hours very widely but no matter what time in the day I post I get an instance response from you.

You really do monitor this thread waiting for me to post 24/7.

For someone who claims to be so big, handsome and rich your life appears to be somewhat less than fulfilling.

Response in 10, 9, 8, ....

Where did I claim to be rich? Curious.

I never said I was handsome either, I said I was better looking than you. You do realize that the inside of an asshole is better looking than you, right?