Author Topic: So I ve been benchpressing and doing dips once a day for three weeks  (Read 16046 times)

Mike

• Getbig IV
Re: So I ve been benchpressing and doing dips once a day for three weeks
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2014, 01:39:02 PM »
Try doing full body workouts everyday......2 exercise per bodypart 4 sets per exercise I bet you will look like a beast in 30 days  ;)

Id try this if anything

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2014, 01:39:39 PM »
They will never fuckin' get it man, they just LOVE to troll on this one...
So op, when you don't look like an f'in BEGINNER, maybe then your opinion will matter, for now, not a chance...

Saying his physique looks like a beginner is clearly absurd. Come on man. Uberman is no monster and he never claimed to be. But based on his picture, he has a solid build and is clearly passed the beginners stage. I don't know many beginners who start out with a physique like his, unless they are naturally gifted or have played a lot of sports.

As for overtraining, well, Id never bench every day. I think you can train multiple days in a row, as long as you give each bodypart sufficient rest.
X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2014, 02:33:11 PM »
Saying his physique looks like a beginner is clearly absurd. Come on man. Uberman is no monster and he never claimed to be. But based on his picture, he has a solid build and is clearly passed the beginners stage. I don't know many beginners who start out with a physique like his, unless they are naturally gifted or have played a lot of sports.

As for overtraining, well, Id never bench every day. I think you can train multiple days in a row, as long as you give each bodypart sufficient rest.

Meh, creatine+protein=op in no time.
If... They do it properly.... Which most don't so they stay as they are.
?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2014, 02:37:44 PM »
Meh, creatine+protein=op in no time.
If... They do it properly.... Which most don't so they stay as they are.

Yes, most don't do it properly.

Overall, Id say uberman has a solid physique. With the amount of obesity in this world, we should praise anyone who is not above 15% body fat.  :-\ :-\
X

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2014, 02:39:50 PM »
Only 5 to 7 sets of 10/15 reps each a day, in less than 30 minutes, and made significant progresses in the chest area in a very short amount of time considering I'm natural. Never trained that way thinking it would be counterproductive, but a month ago i said fuck it, i want to improve my pecs so im going to train them more often, as simple as that. Interestingly enough, i dont even train with high intensity, and still make progresses.
Im going to try with biceps curls and situps maybe I will improve the same way in the arms and abs department.

I eat twice a day with ridiculously low amounts of proteins.

My revolutionary "theory" is that the more you lift weights the more muscular you get (  :o ), not giving a fuck about anything else but what my body feels like. That there s no thing as overtraining especially for a natural. I believe diet is important for people who have to lose weight and who should lower their carb and fat intakes, but for naturally lean ectos and mesos diet is basically pointless. Eat what you want, train as often as you can/feel like, and voila, lean and muscular.  

Watch out for possible rotator cuff tendinitis.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2014, 04:31:17 PM »
Owning?

Haha. Oh yes consider me "owned".

You are just too stupid to understand life.

Now that's a meltdown. I'm so deep in your head that you're regressing back into a crying infant pounding his spoon sitting on his high chair crapping his pants.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2014, 04:53:23 PM »
Now that's a meltdown. I'm so deep in your head that you're regressing back into a crying infant pounding his spoon sitting on his high chair crapping his pants.

Do you regularly have these children-based fantasies?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2014, 04:26:08 PM »
Do you regularly have these children-based fantasies?

Just to adult babies that I brutalize and bully.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2014, 04:52:02 PM »
Just to adult babies that I brutalize and bully.

Haha, have you considered tattooing the Louis Vuitton logo on yourself; then selling yourself as a nice carry-on?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2014, 04:58:07 PM »
Haha, have you considered tattooing the Louis Vuitton logo on yourself; then selling yourself as a nice carry-on?

Brutal come back. So quick on your feet. Not sure if I can recover.

"Louie Vuitton logo"

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2014, 04:59:54 PM »
Brutal come back. So quick on your feet. Not sure if I can recover.

"Louie Vuitton logo"

You can't. You have to wake up every morning being you. I truly feel for you.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2014, 06:14:54 PM »
Reading this thread it's plain to see that 60-70% of the people who post on Get Big are complete training imbeciles.  The ones that have only trained while on roids know absolutely NOTHING about training.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2015, 02:32:50 AM »
You can't. You have to wake up every morning being you. I truly feel for you.

Living in Hawaii, 20 yards from the ocean, a nippy 78 degrees today while the majority of the nation is starting to freeze.

I count my blessings. I'm grateful and thankful for being so blessed.

As for you, why so bitter? I didn't realize that me smacking you around a bit would be taken so personally. This is getbig. You have to toughen up a bit and act like you have a pair.

U mad, bro?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2015, 02:38:41 AM »
Every day? maybe if you do 1 set and not to failure.

Otherwise you will get overtrained. Inflamation that sooner or later turn to injury if you continue.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2015, 02:39:31 AM »
Living in Hawaii, 20 yards from the ocean, a nippy 78 degrees today while the majority of the nation is starting to freeze.

I count my blessings. I'm grateful and thankful for being so blessed.

As for you, why so bitter? I didn't realize that me smacking you around a bit would be taken so personally. This is getbig. You have to toughen up a bit and act like you have a pair.

U mad, bro?

I live in south orange county, two blocks away from the sand, I made close to 120k last year before taxes, I am in my mid 20's. I am taller, bigger, better looking, wealthier, and smarter than you. I completely outclass you in every way (with the exception of your high quality horween chromexcel skin).

I have no personal issue with you, I realize its likely your blood sugar that has you all "miffed".

I will now take all negativity from you, and turn into positive and constructive things.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2015, 02:44:28 AM »
Reading this thread it's plain to see that 60-70% of the people who post on Get Big are complete training imbeciles.  The ones that have only trained while on roids know absolutely NOTHING about training.

If you asked round I think you'd find the vast majority did a good few year natty before finding the dark side, its a natural progression

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2015, 03:26:13 AM »
Only 5 to 7 sets of 10/15 reps each a day, in less than 30 minutes, and made significant progresses in the chest area in a very short amount of time considering I'm natural. Never trained that way thinking it would be counterproductive, but a month ago i said fuck it, i want to improve my pecs so im going to train them more often, as simple as that. Interestingly enough, i dont even train with high intensity, and still make progresses.
Im going to try with biceps curls and situps maybe I will improve the same way in the arms and abs department.

I eat twice a day with ridiculously low amounts of proteins.

My revolutionary "theory" is that the more you lift weights the more muscular you get (  :o ), not giving a fuck about anything else but what my body feels like. That there s no thing as overtraining especially for a natural. I believe diet is important for people who have to lose weight and who should lower their carb and fat intakes, but for naturally lean ectos and mesos diet is basically pointless. Eat what you want, train as often as you can/feel like, and voila, lean and muscular.  

I'm with you, I have less restdays to and my body always feel pumped and full! U dint have to look like a pro to achieve tremendous result. U know how u look and feel, and where your startingpoint is, and anything beyond that is a progress! The thing is, after a while your body get used to it, and u can increase set. I don't necessary think u need to increase the weights. But i believe in set! Volume. U doesn't get sore, after the workout, you just feel great. And next day feeling great again. Do it for 6 moth or a year and u will look the best ever. I'm pretty sure! Muscles are made to work everyday,  they don't know anything about rest! They rest while u eat and sleep, that's it! "Hannibal" is talking about restdays in one of his videos and it seem like he dosent have anyones. He is saying your body and muscles get their rest all day, he is only training 2-3 hoers/day, and all other hoers in the day is resting...! Actually he inspired me to rethink my training, and now I'm looking the best ever doing this 2 years in a row. A body with much more quality, less fat and more fit.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2015, 03:43:47 AM »

I live in south orange county, two blocks away from the sand, I made close to 120k last year before taxes, I am in my mid 20's. I am taller, bigger, better looking, wealthier, and smarter than you. I completely outclass you in every way (with the exception of your high quality horween chromexcel skin).

I have no personal issue with you, I realize its likely your blood sugar that has you all "miffed".

I will now take all negativity from you, and turn into positive and constructive things.

Wow! how badly did I hurt your feelings? When someone resorts to the "I'm bigger, taller, smarter, better looking and make more money than you" retort -- all without substantiation -- belies deep seated desperation and total emotional and intellectual owning.

Turn my "negativity" into positive and constructive things?

You might as well have said that whatever I say bounces off you and sticks to me.

You are a child.

Orange County? Earthquakes, drought, and Pat Brown. Um, OK.

I wonder how many people vacation and get married in "South" Orange County compared to Hawaii?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2015, 03:50:10 AM »
Wow! how badly did I hurt your feelings? When someone resorts to the "I'm bigger, taller, smarter, better looking and make more money than you" retort -- all without substantiation -- belies deep seated desperation and total emotional and intellectual owning.

Turn my "negativity" into positive and constructive things?

You might as well have said that whatever I say bounces off you and sticks to me.

You are a child.

Orange County? Earthquakes, drought, and Pat Brown. Um, OK.

I wonder how many people vacation and get married in "South" Orange County compared to Hawaii?

Simmer down. I honestly don't have the time to read your long winded, yet unintelligible rambles.

It's just the internet, friend. Really no need to get your panties in a bunch, learn to develop thicker leather skin.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2015, 03:54:52 AM »
Simmer down. I honestly don't have the time to read your long winded, yet unintelligible rambles.

It's just the internet, friend. Really no need to get your panties in a bunch, learn to develop thicker leather skin.

You will read and follow my every word. I've gotten in your head.

That's right. Walk away while you still have some dignity left.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2015, 04:05:09 AM »
You will read and follow my every word. I've gotten in your head.

That's right. Walk away while you still have some dignity left.

More delusional that basile and goodrum.

T-REX007

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2015, 07:25:27 AM »
I have to agree with you, pretty much anyway

I have hated training biceps my whole life, so I never really did it much, hit them indirectly with back work but they were never on par with my tri's which I hit directly... so in October I started doing the high frequency thing - a few sets with moderate weights pretty much every day and I have noticed my biceps all fuller and bigger lately and I am 48
So I think the everyday thing def has some merit to it

Just my 2 cents   :D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2015, 03:20:07 PM »

I live in south orange county, two blocks away from the sand, I made close to 120k last year before taxes, I am in my mid 20's. I am taller, bigger, better looking, wealthier, and smarter than you. I completely outclass you in every way (with the exception of your high quality horween chromexcel skin)

Bringing up money and how you look in an argument
only makes you look insecure and that you've lost
Whatever argument you had and have nothing left to
use.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2015, 06:34:20 PM »

And it shows in their physiques too. The ones who post pictures at least...

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2015, 12:19:40 AM »

I live in south orange county, two blocks away from the sand, I made close to 120k last year before taxes, I am in my mid 20's. I am taller, bigger, better looking, wealthier, and smarter than you. I completely outclass you in every way (with the exception of your high quality horween chromexcel skin)

Bringing up money and how you look in an argument
only makes you look insecure and that you've lost
Whatever argument you had and have nothing left to
use.

I value your opinion.

Please go back and note the quote I was providing a retort for.

Him mentioning his life in Hawaii was an attempt to convey the image of a better life/lifestyle than I have. I simply countered.