Author Topic: yall ever see this machine? tbombz doing "''crossfit"''  (Read 27753 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: yall ever see this machine? tbombz doing "''crossfit"''
« Reply #150 on: May 20, 2014, 01:38:37 PM »
fun at his detriment? That's not nice. God and jesus dont approve.

Yeah, we do that all day long around these parts.

I used the word "weiner" in another thread the other day....fyi.  I even wrote "bastards" on the religion board yesterday.

Is there anything else?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #151 on: May 20, 2014, 01:38:46 PM »
Spending an eternity with my savior in the place he resides couldn't be anything but a paradise.  It's void of every anti-Christian thought, climate, gathering or notion.  It's a place full of his glory, peace, grace, mercy, love and justice.  It's a place without sin and therefore there exists no decay or pain or sorrow or darkness.....it can only be a paradise because it's full of only God and all his divine attributes.

My true "reward"....my "gift" is freedom from sin and being deemed righteous in his eyes.

Its your reward for obedience. Your prize for playing the game.  You're getting something out of the deal.
A

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: May 20, 2014, 01:40:42 PM »
Its your reward for obedience. Your prize for playing the game.  You're getting something out of the deal.

I get the divine gift of freedom from the consquences of my sin and the divine opporutnity to be aligned with my savior....it's an amazing, amazing gift and I love Jesus Christ and surrender my life for his will because of it. 

He gave to me when I didn't deserve anything and I give back to him because he deserves everything.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: May 20, 2014, 01:44:26 PM »
I get the divine gift of freedom from the consquences of my sin and the divine opporutnity to be aligned with my savior....it's an amazing, amazing gift and I love Jesus Christ and surrender my life for his will because of it. 

He gave to me when I didn't deserve anything and I give back to him because he deserves everything.
god and jesus think you re an hypocritical asshole who will burn in hell for eternity.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: May 20, 2014, 01:48:42 PM »
god and jesus think you re an hypocritical asshole who will burn in hell for eternity.

Now this is an example of a personal attack....this is not fun or ribbing or being playful.  This is hate at it's finest.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: May 20, 2014, 01:49:17 PM »
well that s what they told me anyway.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: May 20, 2014, 01:49:30 PM »
Spending an eternity with my savior in the place he resides couldn't be anything but a paradise.  It's void of every anti-Christian thought, climate, gathering or notion.  It's a place full of his glory, peace, grace, mercy, love and justice.  It's a place without sin and therefore there exists no decay or pain or sorrow or darkness.....it can only be a paradise because it's full of only God and all his divine attributes.

My true "reward"....my "gift" is freedom from sin and being deemed righteous in his eyes.

I know you're well-versed in theology, maybe you can help me here. When did "hell," which I believe translates literally to "grave" in ancient Hebrew, become a place of eternal torture, rather than mere non-existence?

Do modern Jews, generally speaking, believe in the same Christian-type hell or the old-school translation? I mean, it's described in the Old Testament, right?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #157 on: May 20, 2014, 01:53:36 PM »

So, youre getting something out of the deal. You avoid hell and gain entry to paradise, judgement and reward.
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: May 20, 2014, 01:56:16 PM »

So, youre getting something out of the deal. You avoid hell and gain entry to paradise, judgement and reward.
it s an animal behavior, found in all animal species. All animal brains calculate if the reward is worth the energy used to obtain it (food/ressources that maintain or improve odds of survival).

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #159 on: May 20, 2014, 01:58:44 PM »
We have seen evolution of sorts.
Think about cars from 1914 to now. Over 100 yrs and now we have cars that can drive themselves, and later talk to other cars.
thats not "evolution" in the sense of abiogenesis and molecules-to-man transformation

I'm reading an article in Scientific America about how feathers evolved---from dinosaurs, and how then certain dinosaurs evolved into feather covered therapods, and then these therapods eventually evolved into birds.
what your reading is an article about the ideas inside the imagination of some dude

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: May 20, 2014, 02:01:04 PM »
now you re back , care to tell us once and for all where the money come from?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: May 20, 2014, 02:02:28 PM »
I know you're well-versed in theology, maybe you can help me here. When did "hell," which I believe translates literally to "grave" in ancient Hebrew, become a place of eternal torture, rather than mere non-existence?

Do modern Jews, generally speaking, believe in the same Christian-type hell or the old-school translation? I mean, it's described in the Old Testament, right?

I have a good article on that very thing.  That's a big topic that I couldn't summarize in a few words.   

In short we have topics of Gehanna and Sheol (both are hebrew terms I believe) in the OT and Hades (greek term) in the NT as holding places for the dead (both the righteous and wicked) until the judgment......the grave or place for the dead.   Again, big topic and I will post up more for you....sorry I'm not more help right now.   

Wish I knew everything or had it at my fingertips LOL.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #162 on: May 20, 2014, 02:03:31 PM »
now you re back , care to tell us once and for all where the money come from?

Ive asked the same question
A

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #163 on: May 20, 2014, 02:03:39 PM »
I know it wasn't written by you, but if you post it as evidence against evolution you should at least understand it so that you can like me critically appraise it and see that it is horseshit.

Alex williams proposed these things? this guy?

http://creation.com/alexander-williams

hate to break it to you bro, he isn't a PHD in shit, and his area of study has nothing to do with abiogenesis. This is pure stupidity, why am I even wasting my time. You are lost man, get a grip. This fucking guy even argues against the big bang (he is a PHD extraordinarie, going from physics to biology and back, crushing each theory with simple logic) and fossils, he wrote a book called the fossils say no! this guy isn't interested in truth, just confirmation for his backward views. This guy should have several nobel's.

What the fuck is meta-information? information about information? I suppose god is the source huh? wait, where did the meta information for god come from? nevermind, god is eternal and lives outside of time right?

I do understand the things I posted.

This is the author of what I posted

http://creation.com/dr-robert-carter

He does have a phd

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #164 on: May 20, 2014, 02:04:18 PM »

Already making your own rules.  You're easy pickings for a cult leader.
I didnt make my own rules

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #165 on: May 20, 2014, 02:05:09 PM »
Sounds like a good deal for a gym like that.
tell my wife that!  ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #166 on: May 20, 2014, 02:05:25 PM »
I didnt make my own rules

Your version of Christianity is vastly different than MOS's
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: May 20, 2014, 02:06:43 PM »
hey taylor

who pays for all of that shit? 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: May 20, 2014, 02:06:52 PM »
I have a good article on that very thing.  That's a big topic that I couldn't summarize in a few words.   

In short we have topics of Gehanna and Sheol (both are hebrew terms I believe) in the OT and Hades (greek term) in the NT as holding places for the dead (both the righteous and wicked) until the judgment......the grave or place for the dead.   Again, big topic and I will post up more for you....sorry I'm not more help right now.   

Wish I knew everything or had it at my fingertips LOL.

Ok, thanks. This interests me.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: May 20, 2014, 02:08:15 PM »

Oh absolutely I do and not a single thing wrong with that.....that's what's wonderful and beautiful about it because he purposed it.   As I believer I avoid hell because I remain in eternity with my savior.  I gain entry into his paradise.  I'm saved from his judgement because my sins are covered over by his life giving blood and "my reward" (God's gift actually....I don't deserve a reward) is alignment with God and serving his will and being deemed righteous because of his act on Calvary's cross.

My gut tells me you're trying to make this is about me being selfish and getting some great something for nothing?  Am I right cause if I am you can cut to the chase.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #170 on: May 20, 2014, 02:09:13 PM »
right? I mean bad enough he posts something he doesn't understand but then tries to hide behind PHD  as if that means anything, turns out he is just a nutcase talking about things he has no formal education in. It;s like a chemist talking about bench press, makes no sense, it's nonsense.

evolution is a fact, it simply explains how the diversity of life came about, tbomz isn't on the mark here, this guy is talking about abiogenesis, a different theory altogether.
what is fact is mutations and genetic variations which can lead to adaptations.

what is fact is that these processes, mutations and gene expressions, do not have the capability to produce radically new functions. not even in large periods of time. because the TYPE of change going on is the wrong type of change. mutations and gene expression do not involve the creation of new functions, but they only result in the revealing of pre existing information or decreased function of pre existing function.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: May 20, 2014, 02:09:15 PM »
The word of God is like a hammer of truth for the unbelieving world....it stands in direct opposition to the enemies of God and angers them desperately because it reveals the contents of their souls.....just like it did me once.  To this day it continues to hold me accountable and reestablishes me on firm footing when I get out of hand.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: May 20, 2014, 02:11:55 PM »

LOL, I think the pile on is about to begin.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: May 20, 2014, 02:12:17 PM »
what is fact is mutations and genetic variations which can lead to adaptations.

what is fact is that these processes, mutations and gene expressions, do not have the capability to produce radically new functions. not even in large periods of time. because the TYPE of change going on is the wrong type of change. mutations and gene expression do not involve the creation of new functions, but they only result in the revealing of pre existing information or decreased function of pre existing function.

hahahahahahaha

bust seriously now

who pays for all of that shit?  

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #174 on: May 20, 2014, 02:18:06 PM »
Oh absolutely I do and not a single thing wrong with that.....that's what's wonderful and beautiful about it because he purposed it.   As I believer I avoid hell because I remain in eternity with my savior.  I gain entry into his paradise.  I'm saved from his judgement because my sins are covered over by his life giving blood and "my reward" (God's gift actually....I don't deserve a reward) is alignment with God and serving his will and being deemed righteous because of his act on Calvary's cross.

My gut tells me you're trying to make this is about me being selfish and getting some great something for nothing?  Am I right cause if I am you can cut to the chase.

Your gut is wrong.  Ive defended you plenty of times. I genuinely like you and think you are a good man.  Tbumz, not so much.
A