Author Topic: Wife cheats on husband with Alpha male 7 years ago Story: We met in college and  (Read 16281 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Guaranteed she has had at least 5 affairs since then. She was testing the waters to see what the husband would put up with.

She should have been out on the street the next day.
agreed.

Foozle

The only way to regain his manhood is to challenge the dude to a fight and divorce the bitch, thats what I would do.

Here's what you do when challenged to a fight, pussy:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=517109.0

As for the greek letters, yours are fagma gayma sphincta

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Hard to take when someone you can't stand had a hot time with your wife. He probably thinks how much she enjoyed it and it drives him crazy.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
agreed.

Absolutely.

Her initial "cheating" on him with the "Alpha" may very well been something she initially regretted until her current husband (then boyfriend) didn't sniff it out or possibly pretended not to notice. She then saw the "Alpha" as the guy she could fuck and her boyfriend/husband was the stable beta that would always be there like a lost dog. That was spark that lit the fuse. No doubt she fucked a bunch of guys since then and even in the recent past.

The tell sign was when she told her husband about the cheating, said it was "no big deal" and then had the balls to take him to the reunion, seek the "Alpha" out (with husband in tow) and flirt with him in front of said Beta Husband. She rubbed his nose in it and probably fucked the "Alpha" soon after or was fucking the "Alpha" all the while.

The wife practically cuckolded right there at the reunion.

The husband better start getting his financial affairs in order, protect his assets and prepare to cut this slut off. He can redeem himself by out witting her and leaving her in a gutter to rot.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
he's below Beta.

what's below Beta?  C?   Charlie?

He's a Charlie?

Chitzo

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Sounds made up. Sounds like a girl wrote the story.

the trainer

Here's what you do when challenged to a fight, pussy:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=517109.0

As for the greek letters, yours are fagma gayma sphincta

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
I didn't even read that shit, just copied/pasted for getbig's enjoyment.  ;D

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Sounds made up. Sounds like a girl wrote the story.

Got that vibe too.

Sounds like a girl or possibly an old queen from Great Britain wrote that. What guy says "oral sex" about sucking cock and uses "charming" to describe this fella he hates?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

booty

• Getbig V
She cheated on him early on in the relationship and then she disrespected him by hanging out with the guy at the reunion. Why was she even spending time in his company at reunion?  Of course the husband is devastated and her current behaviour does not show that she is regretful and feels terrible.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
She cheated on him early on in the relationship and then she disrespected him by hanging out with the guy at the reunion. Why was she even spending time in his company at reunion?  Of course the husband is devastated and her current behaviour does not show that she is regretful and feels terrible.

she wanted to let him know what a little bitch he is. he probably had to lick the soles of her shoes that night too for disturbing her quality time with the studmuffin

I envision the alpha as Tom Platz with a high school fotball jacket  ;D

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
Defending women like Parker defends Hebrews  ;D

The guy is only beta if he accepts this shit, he wasn't a jealous fuck spying on his wife (or gf at the time in college) and interrogating her. Being insecure is the first sign of a beta.

He has to fuck her over, maybe fuck the guy over then move on. Problem is, divorce would almost certainly fuck him over.  ::)

I'm not defending her, I just have reliable reading comprehension. The guy said he didn't want to divorce her. So I'm not gonna offer that as a solution if he specified it as a non option. I'm saying he can go and fool around with another woman....a hand for a hand.

But I personally feel that trust is irreparably damaged after something like that.

booty

• Getbig V
she wanted to let him know what a little bitch he is. he probably had to lick the soles of her shoes that night too for disturbing her quality time with the studmuffin

I envision the alpha as Tom Platz with a high school fotball jacket  ;D
She is treating her husband badly. I don't see this marriage lasting

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
She is treating her husband badly. I don't see this marriage lasting

Jesus fucking Christ you're a black hole of stupidity....

booty

• Getbig V
Jesus fucking Christ you're a black hole of stupidity....
?????   Maybe I am trying to be tactful. You want the crude truth? She probably wants to still fuck the guy at school reunion. The husband should leave her

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
It's not that she fukced around with the guy. Shit happens when you're young. It's the fact that she hung out with the dude at the reunion. That's the tell all. She is Americano type Whore...

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
?????   Maybe I am trying to be tactful. You want the crude truth? She probably wants to still fuck the guy at school reunion. The husband should leave her

How insightful.....

Captain Obvious.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
There can really only be one end to this "story."

"Kill them, Machine... kill them all!"

lol! just watched it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
It's not that she fukced around with the guy. Shit happens when you're young. It's the fact that she hung out with the dude at the reunion. That's the tell all. She is Americano Whore...

THIS.   If it meant nothing, she would have gone out of her way to avoid that dude.  We've all dodged ex's because you just don't wanna open up that box.  On the other hand, if she wanted to catch tingles, she hangs out with him and chats about 'back in the day'.  

she's all about the drama.  she wants dudes battling over her.  best 240 solution is to put her in a suitcase and take a trip to the everglades.   Or, just leave her, if preferable.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
The broads are out of pocket these days. If your pimp hand aint strong, your feelings will get hurt. You gotta keep these broads in check.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
It's not that she fukced around with the guy. Shit happens when you're young. It's the fact that she hung out with the dude at the reunion. That's the tell all. She is Americano type Whore...

But you know what.....there is always some fucking sap beta that will take her in and believe her lying shit.

And she'll be draining half the guys in the gym dry, while he sits at home helping her kids with their homework.

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
This guy sounds like he'd sit in a corner rocking for the rest of his life, blaming his wife for his eternal misery, should they ever get divorced.

Fuck -what a bleating baby sheep.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Ha, he stays with her  ::) ::) He needs to pack his bags and leave.
X

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
Ha, he stays with her  ::) ::) He needs to pack his bags and leave.

it's the bitch who should leave
and the husband can go the anabolichalo style
muscle for hustle
T