Author Topic: Gracie gonna Gracie.If they could skull fuck you,you probably should let them in  (Read 9204 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Thanks, the name Keith was on tip of my tongue (no homo) but Herring kept blocking out the right name.

Joe Son looked like the guy who played Number 2 in Austin Powers who is also in jail (and murdered his old cell mate for good measure).

LOL, you're kidding right? "looked like"

Joe Son was Number 2 in Austin Powers and has been in jail for gangrape and then murdered his cellmate.

Keith Hackney played in four oscars-winning movies after his Martial Arts-career, Superfights, Cut, Thrust and Pump.

Keith still has it

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
LOL, you're kidding right? "looked like"

Joe Son was Number 2 in Austin Powers and has been in jail for gangrape and then murdered his cellmate.

Keith Hackney played in four oscars-winning movies after his Martial Arts-career, Superfights, Cut, Thrust and Pump.

Keith still has it

Honestly didn't know that. Was thinking I only thought they were similar in a sort of "all Chinese look the same" sort of way  ;D ;D ;D ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
joe son was random task in austin powers.

number 2 was the white guy.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
joe son was random task in austin powers.

number 2 was the white guy.

Ah yeah, to replace odd job.

Tough guys always used to be big fat guys in movies til gear got to a tipping point.

the trainer

hahaha keith is the man.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
hahaha keith is the man.

That's the money shot I was talking about. Could hear whole crowd go "ooh" after each punch.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
Why is it that when there is a fight with bouncers and police show up the automatically arrest you and not the bouncers even if the bouncers where in the wrong.

Because bouncers are always friend with the cops that work on that area.

Plus most of places "nightclubs/bars...whatever" do some kind "payments" on the side.

And most bouncers in NY are cops. hmmmmmm...this brings to a question... if that guy happens to be a cop...can cops have a second job?
Gracie Rules

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV

Talking about savages.... perhaps Renzo should have done, was to shot the guy dead.

You know...since it was in   Murica. because broke someone's arm is way more savage than just kill the person.

Murica.. great country, great people.

Size means sh*t.  and "I have a gun to protect me" does not help all the time.

Learning how to fight it is a good investment. ;)

Lol @ bouncers. ;D

Talking about savages.... perhaps Renzo should have done, was to shot the guy dead.

You know...since it was in   Murica. because broke someone's arm is way more savage than just kill the person.

Lol @ bouncers. ;D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D

Gracie Rules

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES

Because bouncers are always friend with the cops that work on that area.

Plus most of places "nightclubs/bars...whatever" do some kind "payments" on the side.

And most bouncers in NY are cops. hmmmmmm...this brings to a question... if that guy happens to be a cop...can cops have a second job?

I did security when in Uni, never had cops come in but had a mate who was a kickboxer who got fucked over. Some guy they were kicking out after a fight had already hit 2 bouncers, was coming at him, ready to hit him. Mate kicked him square in the jaw, knocked him the fuck out. Guy sued club, and mate was charged with assault causing harm. Club gave CCTV to police and they used it to convict him  ::)

Some doormen are dicks, a lot used to be run by paramilitaries (terrorists) here, but it's a lot stricter now. Honestly, I thought women were worse than men to deal with. Don't respect size or force and expect special treatment even if they are being total girls.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

Lol @ bouncers. ;D

Lol @ bouncers. ;D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D

Gracie's haven't been relevant in almost 2 decades and "Muricans" DOMINATE MMA

Fortress

• Getbig V
Was a doorman on and off for MANY years. It's true: times have changed. At least up here in Canada, bouncers must now be licensed.

Alcohol is the prime reason shit happens, everywhere. So in a sea of drinking clowns, police officers will usually side with those who are most certainly NOT imbibing. Just makes sense.

I have been in some extremely nutty situations and have come close on more than one occasion to being in trouble with the legal system. I was very professional and I was never one of those "tough guy" bouncers. If customers were polite, respectful and in control, I was nothing but the same, in return.

Funny, though, how as soon as some drunken buffoon pushes the wrong buttons, him and all his equally buffoonish friends immediately begin charging that it is everyone ELSE who's the issue. Never them.

I have worked in clubs when UFC fighters have been customers. For the most part, these men were respectful and friendly. As well, I have bounced at rough joints where HA (and other legit clubs) were regulars, and almost always they were controlled and respectful. Chatty with us and cool.

More often than not, it's the smaller fellas and saps who feel a need to prove something and therefore become aggressive and confrontational.

Doesn't matter who you are. If you're a pain, any professional security crew will oust your arse, pronto. And if you're some ninja gangsta too difficult to take down/eject, more guys will join the effort until you're gone. Simple.

Having said all this, I am thankful my time in clubs, bars and pubs is over. They're just hotspots for douchebags and problems. Better to stay away and not become involved.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Was a doorman on and off for MANY years. It's true: times have changed. At least up here in Canada, bouncers must now be licensed.

Alcohol is the prime reason shit happens, everywhere. So in a sea of drinking clowns, police officers will usually side with those who are most certainly NOT imbibing. Just makes sense.

I have been in some extremely nutty situations and have come close on more than one occasion to being in trouble with the legal system. I was very professional and I was never one of those "tough guy" bouncers. If customers were polite, respectful and in control, I was nothing but the same, in return.

Funny, though, how as soon as some drunken buffoon pushes the wrong buttons, him and all his equally buffoonish friends immediately begin charging that it is everyone ELSE who's the issue. Never them.

I have worked in clubs when UFC fighters have been customers. For the most part, these men were respectful and friendly. As well, I have bounced at rough joints where HA (and other legit clubs) were regulars, and almost always they were controlled and respectful. Chatty with us and cool.

More often than not, it's the smaller fellas and saps who feel a need to prove something and therefore become aggressive and confrontational.

Doesn't matter who you are. If you're a pain, any professional security crew will oust your arse, pronto. And if you're some ninja gangsta is difficult to take down/eject, more guys will join the effort until you're gone. Simple.

Having said all this, I am thankful my time in clubs, bars and pubs is over. They're just hotspots for douchebags and problems. Better to stay away and not become involved.

It seems easy money from a 3rd party view but you put up with so much shit. The only way to comprehend it is to go out sober and realise what dicks people are with drink in them.

I could normally sweet talk people, biggest problem was the odd coke head, one works as a bus driver and lives locally, will never forget his face. Might punch him if I see him out some night.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
Gracie's haven't been relevant in almost 2 decades and "Muricans" DOMINATE MMA the whole world.
Edited for truth.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
Gracie's haven't been relevant in almost 2 decades and "Muricans" DOMINATE MMA

One word...Mundials.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Jiu-Jitsu_Championship

Wake up!! Roger Gracie = 10 time World Champion.lol ;D

MMA = Pride and UFC
 BJJ/JJ = Mundials.

You know there is a difference... right?

Brazilians total domination Pride.
 Brazillians total domination UFC.
 Brazillians annihilated the Mundials.

So we annihilated all 3. Please get back to me, if you ever achieve that.  Good day Sir.
Gracie Rules

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV

Yep...BJJ all the way. ;D
Gracie Rules

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

One word...Mundials.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Jiu-Jitsu_Championship

Wake up!! Roger Gracie = 10 time World Champion.lol ;D

MMA = Pride and UFC
 BJJ/JJ = Mundials.

You know there is a difference... right?

Brazilians total domination Pride.
 Brazillians total domination UFC.
 Brazillians annihilated the Mundials.

So we annihilated all 3. Please get back to me, if you ever achieve that.  Good day Sir.

All would be stuffed in a locker like a skinny, weak freshman by your average top level MMA Murican fighter.

It's like trying to compare someone who wins "free throw" shooting contests to Lebron James or Kevin Durant.

That's great you've mastered one small aspect of the game but to compare Brazilians to Muricans when it comes to being the complete package of MMA competition at the highest level is a fucking joke.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
All would be stuffed in a locker like a skinny, weak freshman by your average top level MMA Murican fighter.

It's like trying to compare someone who wins "free throw" shooting contests to Lebron James or Kevin Durant.

That's great you've mastered one small aspect of the game but to compare Brazilians to Muricans when it comes to being the complete package of MMA competition at the highest level is a fucking joke.

I agree!

Brazil IS a shithole.

Lol mundials

Im sorry that the OP is such a soft gracie fan bitch though.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
Murica>Fedor>Sakuraba>Greasy Jiu-Jitsu

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
I agree!

Brazil IS a shithole.

Lol mundials

Im sorry that the OP is such a soft gracie fan bitch though.

What's funniest is they all try to strut around with all this machisimo attitude like they're all badasses and shit.  :D

Sure the Gracies can beat up electricians, plumbers and welders like Royce in the first few UFC's and evidently this one can walk straight up to the front door of a club  ::) ::) ::) and take an untrained bouncer but against the best Murican fighters? No comparison.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
What are mundials?  ???

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
What are mundials?  ???

Mundial is Portuguese for "sucking black cock championships"

Gracies take 1st place every time obviously.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III

Ah, I figured it was some gay shit like that.

AD2100

• Getbig IV

straight white man referring to black man's genitals for no apparent reason is disturbing

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
The first day I met him most of the submissions in the UFC were by standing guillotine choke. He showed me simple way to counter it. It was around the time that submission was becoming a dinosaur move.

Then why, in his big shot at the title, did Machida nearly get choked to death by Jon Jones?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
straight white man referring to black man's genitals for no apparent reason is disturbing
Only if you want it to be, squirt.