Author Topic: Gracie gonna Gracie.If they could skull fuck you,you probably should let them in  (Read 9203 times)

AD2100

• Getbig IV
Only if you want it to be, squirt.
Okay "squirt". LMBAO

There is ZERO justification to reference another man's genitals - let alone a specific ethnic group different from your own - unless you subconsciously want said 'cock' in your mouth. :-X

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Okay "squirt". LMBAO

There is ZERO justification to reference another man's genitals - let alone a specific ethnic group different from your own - unless you subconsciously want said 'cock' in your mouth. :-X

I see to have really ruffled your feathers here.

Next time an adult speaks, ill let you know, so you can cup your ears and avoid bad words and phallus references... wouldnt want to upset your baby-like sensitivities.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
I see to have really ruffled your feathers here.

Next time an adult speaks, ill let you know, so you can cup your ears and avoid bad words and phallus references... wouldnt want to upset your baby-like sensitivities.
*YAWN*

Keep fantasizing about 'black cocks' sweetie. Whatever tickles your pickle. Yours apparently is gay interracial butt sex. No problem. Getbig is an understanding place. ;)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
*YAWN*

Keep fantasizing about 'black cocks' sweetie. Whatever tickles your pickle. Yours apparently is gay interracial butt sex. No problem. Getbig is an understanding place. ;)

Jokes on you. I usually refer to fellatio involving BBC.

You know, like your Friday nights.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
Jokes on you. I usually refer to fellatio involving BBC.

You know, like your Friday nights.
This is getting sad, dude.

Your fascination for black cock has been established. Therefore all your attempt at witty comebacks and getting in the last word is futile and will ultimately lead to further humiliation and you may possibly consider suicide. You like to take black dicks up into your rectum and swallow the black man's  jizzum. WE GOT IT.

If your coming out tonight was an accident and now you are embarrassed it is fine. Their are lots of gays on this board to PM that help you get through the coming out experience. :D

If you need further counseling, with 30 minutes of your time, I can explain to you the reason for the Black man's penis permeates your thoughts. It is a common phenomenon among people of European descent.

Seriously, in 30 minutes right here on getbig I can help you to understand yourself better than you ever had before. Let me know that you are ready for help and we can proceed straight away. :)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V

Your fascination for black cock has been established. Therefore all your attempt at witty comebacks and getting in the last word is futile and will ultimately lead to further humiliation and you may possibly consider suicide. You like to take black dicks up into your rectum and swallow the black man's  jizzum. WE GOT IT.

If your coming out tonight was an accident and now you are embarrassed it is fine. Their are lots of gays on this board to PM that help you get through the coming out experience. :D

If you need further counseling, with 30 minutes of your time, I can explain to you the reason for the Black man's penis permeates your thoughts. It is a common phenomenon among people of European descent.

Seriously, in 30 minutes right here on getbig I can help you to understand yourself better than you ever had before. Let me know that you are ready for help and we can proceed straight away. :)

That was a lot of typing. Who's fascinated again?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
question the OP:

do you prefer the taste of gracie cock to other mexicans?

Good question

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Yes, I have the right to defend myself against these Mexicans with deadly force.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
Hoyce and Gracie BJJ celebrating Cino de Mayo this late in the month  :'(

I think Hyde Gracie mowed my lawn this morning.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
Did Jekel and Hyde Gracie hit the club later?

Yes. They skeezed up the local 18 and over looking for fat redheads and trannies. (Brazilian kryptonite... chicks w dongles)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
I'm sorry to interrupt your intimate mating habits but what's the outcome of the brawl? I she still in jail? Charges?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

You should send that into Penthouse.

I heard they pay good money for those types of stories.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
This is all Dana White's fault.

That eightball uncle fester looklike clearly refused to let Renzo back in the Octagon for one last match. What's a gracie gonna do? He had to take it to the street to get a win to get back into title contention. Had this fight taken place in the cage the security guard could have tapped out before getting his elbow broken. Steve Mazzagatti the best ref in the business could have been reffin this barnburner match. What a royal clusterfuck. Renzo may be looking at prisontime. All because Dana can't keep his ego in check and do what's best for the sport.

Fuck you Dana and fuck the uniforms you're trying to dress the fighters in.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
You should send that into Penthouse.

I heard they pay good money for those types of stories.
Hahahahaha!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
AD2100

Your fascination for black cock has been established.

Furthermore, Ann Coulter's bullshit conservative troll game is slipping. In her zeal to land a jab against... Twitter? Michelle Obama? Nigerian schoolgirls?... she opened a door for her detractors, and they jumped through it with a two-leg flying kick of Photoshop fury.

The way Coulter's game is supposed to work is 1) she says something bigoted or just plain dumb and trollish, 2) outraged critics say something she can twist as sexist, 3) she positions herself as the victim, 4) she wins. But if she looks like a fucking tone-deaf joke of a demagogue instead of a victim, it doesn't really work.

That's where Twitter comes in. Here's the backstory: Michelle Obama, among others, made the hashtag #bringbackourgirls trend, a viral if superficial way to draw mainstream attention to the plight of the 234 Nigerian teen girls kidnapped by an Islamist militant group called Boko Haram. Never mind that anti-Islam conservatives were the first folks to scream for media attention to this story; the nascent right-wing meme is now that Michelle Obama trivialized the story by hashtagging it. So Ann Coulter responded thusly on Twitter yesterday:

One could read a bunch of racial shit into a tweet like that, but why bother? It's just stupid "Oh my team isn't winning so fuck this fake version of America" sunshine patriotism. It's poor form and poor discourse.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.

It comes down to this...

Some dude got his ass kicked end up with an broke arm. lol ;D

Btw:  If at first you don't succeed "trolling" is not for you.

Good day bitches. ;D
Gracie Rules

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
AD2100

Your fascination for black cock has been established.

Furthermore, Ann Coulter's bullshit conservative troll game is slipping. In her zeal to land a jab against... Twitter? Michelle Obama? Nigerian schoolgirls?... she opened a door for her detractors, and they jumped through it with a two-leg flying kick of Photoshop fury.

The way Coulter's game is supposed to work is 1) she says something bigoted or just plain dumb and trollish, 2) outraged critics say something she can twist as sexist, 3) she positions herself as the victim, 4) she wins. But if she looks like a fucking tone-deaf joke of a demagogue instead of a victim, it doesn't really work.

That's where Twitter comes in. Here's the backstory: Michelle Obama, among others, made the hashtag #bringbackourgirls trend, a viral if superficial way to draw mainstream attention to the plight of the 234 Nigerian teen girls kidnapped by an Islamist militant group called Boko Haram. Never mind that anti-Islam conservatives were the first folks to scream for media attention to this story; the nascent right-wing meme is now that Michelle Obama trivialized the story by hashtagging it. So Ann Coulter responded thusly on Twitter yesterday:

One could read a bunch of racial shit into a tweet like that, but why bother? It's just stupid "Oh my team isn't winning so fuck this fake version of America" sunshine patriotism. It's poor form and poor discourse.

hahahahahahajajajajajhah ahahahha!!!!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
It comes down to this...

Btw:  If at first you don't succeed "trolling" is not for you.

Good day bitches. ;D

you're not equipped for this, tree-hugger. business is not something you're versed in, just tap out.

I've owned businesses, managed businesses, and invested in businesses. Clippers ain't a public company, I assume sterling owns a controlling share, if not 100%. you can't force a man to sell his business. if he were CEO, the board of directors could vote on terminating him, but he's not elected (hired). it's like forcing Sergey and the other guy to sell Google.com..... you can't do it. Sure, you can fire Eric Schmidt (although I believe he's stepped down already... beside the point), but you can't force Sergey and other guy (the owners) to sell.... the same way you can't force zuckerberg to sell his interest in Facebook..... the same way Annaly Capital can't force me to sell my shares because of something other shareholders see me posting on Getbig. that's not how it works kid.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Mundial is Portuguese for "sucking black cock championships"

Gracies take 1st place every time obviously.

;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
you're not equipped for this, tree-hugger. business is not something you're versed in, just tap out.

I've owned businesses, managed businesses, and invested in businesses. Clippers ain't a public company, I assume sterling owns a controlling share, if not 100%. you can't force a man to sell his business. if he were CEO, the board of directors could vote on terminating him, but he's not elected (hired). it's like forcing Sergey and the other guy to sell Google.com..... you can't do it. Sure, you can fire Eric Schmidt (although I believe he's stepped down already... beside the point), but you can't force Sergey and other guy (the owners) to sell.... the same way you can't force zuckerberg to sell his interest in Facebook..... the same way Annaly Capital can't force me to sell my shares because of something other shareholders see me posting on Getbig. that's not how it works kid.

I'm still curious why you keep copying and pasting my quote.   ???

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
It comes down to this...

Btw:  If at first you don't succeed "trolling" is not for you.

Good day bitches. ;D

And another dude has to face a judge, a premeditated assault charge, possible jail time, and possible lawsuit.

Some trade off.

If you Brazilians were so dead set on showing up an untrained Murican with a trained Brazilian why not just have Ronaldo or Pele show up with a soccer ball and challenge the bouncer to a kicking contest?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
And another dude has to face a judge, a premeditated assault charge, possible jail time, and possible lawsuit.

Some trade off.

If you Brazilians were so dead set on showing up an untrained Murican with a trained Brazilian why not just have Ronaldo or Pele show up with a soccer ball and challenge the bouncer to a kicking contest?

Great points 

Lawyers are the only winners

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
A quick rundown of this thread.

Graci Jew Jitsoo is proud of being from a barbaric cuntry of savages and sucker punchers.

gayd2100 has outed himself for being a homophobic closet fag, most likely the cuckold type.

Polychronopolous is an outstanding athlete, with many great points.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
A quick rundown of this thread.

Graci Jew Jitsoo is proud of being from a barbaric cuntry of savages and sucker punchers.

gayd2100 has outed himself for being a homophobic closet fag, most likely the cuckold type.

Polychronopolous is an outstanding athlete, with many great points.

Fully agree. Probably could arm bar Putin all the while singing the national anthem backwards.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Fully agree. Probably could arm bar Putin all the while singing the national anthem backwards.

Just give me that chance, bro.

I dream of such things.