Author Topic: Gracie gonna Gracie.If they could skull fuck you,you probably should let them in  (Read 9199 times)

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.

One of the most dickish in NYC. Used to be a celeb hotspot, now the typical haunt that people just want to say they got into. Known for discriminating against height, weight, race, age, clothing, and almost anything in-between. No way would 7 guys get in no matter who you are.

I'm kinda glad Renzo beat that ass, they had it coming.

"Renzo at one point had the doorman in full mount, while another one of his group hit a different bouncer with a construction cone."

Hit him with a fucking construction cone! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ;D ;D ;D

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Source-Renzo-Gracie-Arrested-Following-Alleged-Altercation-at-NYC-Night-Club-68095
Gracie Rules

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
First time I saw MMA was UFC 4. There were no rules, just KO, tap out or opponent goes unconscious. Royce Gracie won against Dan S, 17 mins fight, with a triangle choke.

Guy was a beast.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I trained with Renzo maybe 15 plus years ago. He seemed like a nice guy but you know that little guy who was maybe 185 could wipe the floor with you. The first day I met him most of the submissions in the UFC were by standing guillotine choke. He showed me simple way to counter it. It was around the time that submission was becoming a dinosaur move.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
I did BJJ for a few weeks when I was 19. Did king of the mat, weight didn't matter. First session (ie my first lesson) I won first 3 bouts. Never been so exhausted in my life and I played a lot of sports to a high level. Gave my arm in 4th bout. Seeing Royce withstand maybe 12-15 mins in a hold by someone 100lbs heavier made me realise he was  not human,

Shit takes serious mental and phsyical stamina. Need to have a clear head and incredicbe mental and physical endurance.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Mexicans get arrested for assaulting people.....

and this makes the news????

Savages gonna savage.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
First time I saw MMA was UFC 4. There were no rules, just KO, tap out or opponent goes unconscious. Royce Gracie won against Dan S, 17 mins fight, with a triangle choke.

Guy was a beast.

i loved those early matches.  i used to get them on VHS from the akron public library. 

no eye gouging and no biting... i think those were the only rules?   tank abbott was awesome.  the sumo fighting the little featherweight boxer was awesome.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
i loved those early matches.  i used to get them on VHS from the akron public library. 

no eye gouging and no biting... i think those were the only rules?   tank abbott was awesome.  the sumo fighting the little featherweight boxer was awesome.

you can buy those for $5 at CVS now... I almost bought one the other night when I needed milk. I considered it for about 10mins. lol.. it was 3am and they had 4 different dvds... I said NO, just watch youtube.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
Seven men and no women are not going to get into a popular night club in NYC without waiting.

Brazilian machismo on display in typical Rio/Gracie family fashion...oh, brother. ::)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Seven men and no women are not going to get into a popular night club in NYC without waiting.

Brazilian machismo on display in typical Rio/Gracie family fashion...oh, brother. ::)

especially a bunch of guido-looking tuff-talking loudmouths (if you've ever trained with Brazilians you know what I mean).. not the kind of people you'd want in a club.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
  One of the most dickish in NYC. Used to be a celeb hotspot, now the typical haunt that people just want to say they got into. Known for discriminating against height, weight, race, age, clothing, and almost anything in-between. No way would 7 guys get in no matter who you are.

I'm kinda glad Renzo beat that ass, they had it coming.

"Renzo at one point had the doorman in full mount, while another one of his group hit a different bouncer with a construction cone."

Hit him with a fucking construction cone! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ;D ;D ;D

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Source-Renzo-Gracie-Arrested-Following-Alleged-Altercation-at-NYC-Night-Club-68095

Construction cone?  The gracie version of the rubber guard?
A

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
A bunch of knuckleheads doing mucho bullshit ! ::)

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
 Bouncers needs to stop hustling people to let them in.

A bouncer on one side, a Gracie on the other...that's a lot of God complex to go around.

Hold on a minute... Gracie grappled in the street?! Everyone on Getbig always says that is impossible and you will get your head kicked in by some weak street thugs.

Not to mention Renzo is almost 10 years old than the other dude.
Gracie Rules

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV

"1"

The pair were released on $10,000 bail. ;)
Gracie Rules

AD2100

• Getbig IV
ROSE Gracie:

When I went out in Brazil, Gracie family members and students would just take over whatever club we were in. Sometimes the bouncers would be Gracie guys too, or other times our guys would just pretend to be bouncers [so they could] clear people away from tables we wanted to sit at and things like that.

One time we were at a club in Rio where all the Jiu-jitsu guys used to hang out. I forget the name of the club because it was always changing. What they do [in Rio] is, they run a club for one or two years and then they tear it apart and build a new club with a new name, but it’s still the same place, you know? I was standing there with a big group of Gracies and Gracie students who were always at that club causing major mayhem. We would always roll in with twenty or thirty Gracies plus the students, so half the club would be Jiu-jitsu guys.

At one point in the night, some guy grabbed my cousin’s ass and then disappeared into the crowd, so all of our guys stopped everything. With the help of the bouncers, they stood outside the front door and brought everybody out one by one. Every time a guy would come out, Carlson Gracie Jr. would hold him and ask my cousin who got her ass grabbed, "Is this the guy? No? Okay, man, you can go." They went through almost EVERY SINGLE GUY in the club like that! (laughs) They finally found the guy who did it, and obviously they beat him up. That’s how intense they were, they would shut down a whole club just to find one guy who grabbed my cousin’s ass!

On another night, a guy did something to upset all the Gracies so they walked outside with him and a bunch of his friends. My cousin Russo held up his right fist to the guy and said, "If you can escape from this punch, we won’t beat you up." But while the guy was looking at Russo’s right hand, his brother Daniel threw a punch over Russo’s left shoulder and knocked the guy out with a punch he never even saw coming — and then of course all hell broke loose! It was so much fun! (laughs)

One other thing Daniel liked to do — if he had something against a guy but didn’t have a good enough reason to fight him, he would say to me, "Rose, go slap that guy in the face". That would make it look like the guy had insulted me or something, and then Daniel had an excuse to beat the guy up! (laughs) It was terrible! But we always had so much fun in those clubs.

When you’re in the middle of that sort of thing it’s just normal, everyday stuff. It wasn’t until I grew up that I realized how serious it really was. We had plenty of bar fights, every single time we went somewhere it was a problem. And if one of our group did something, we would all have to move because of safety issues. Sometimes I would have just gotten to a bar with my girlfriends and already I have to leave because of some trouble where the Gracies might be in danger. I would be so disappointed! (laughs)

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
ROSE Gracie:

When I went out in Brazil, Gracie family members and students would just take over whatever club we were in. Sometimes the bouncers would be Gracie guys too, or other times our guys would just pretend to be bouncers [so they could] clear people away from tables we wanted to sit at and things like that.

One time we were at a club in Rio where all the Jiu-jitsu guys used to hang out. I forget the name of the club because it was always changing. What they do [in Rio] is, they run a club for one or two years and then they tear it apart and build a new club with a new name, but it’s still the same place, you know? I was standing there with a big group of Gracies and Gracie students who were always at that club causing major mayhem. We would always roll in with twenty or thirty Gracies plus the students, so half the club would be Jiu-jitsu guys.

At one point in the night, some guy grabbed my cousin’s ass and then disappeared into the crowd, so all of our guys stopped everything. With the help of the bouncers, they stood outside the front door and brought everybody out one by one. Every time a guy would come out, Carlson Gracie Jr. would hold him and ask my cousin who got her ass grabbed, "Is this the guy? No? Okay, man, you can go." They went through almost EVERY SINGLE GUY in the club like that! (laughs) They finally found the guy who did it, and obviously they beat him up. That’s how intense they were, they would shut down a whole club just to find one guy who grabbed my cousin’s ass!

On another night, a guy did something to upset all the Gracies so they walked outside with him and a bunch of his friends. My cousin Russo held up his right fist to the guy and said, "If you can escape from this punch, we won’t beat you up." But while the guy was looking at Russo’s right hand, his brother Daniel threw a punch over Russo’s left shoulder and knocked the guy out with a punch he never even saw coming — and then of course all hell broke loose! It was so much fun! (laughs)

One other thing Daniel liked to do — if he had something against a guy but didn’t have a good enough reason to fight him, he would say to me, "Rose, go slap that guy in the face". That would make it look like the guy had insulted me or something, and then Daniel had an excuse to beat the guy up! (laughs) It was terrible! But we always had so much fun in those clubs.

When you’re in the middle of that sort of thing it’s just normal, everyday stuff. It wasn’t until I grew up that I realized how serious it really was. We had plenty of bar fights, every single time we went somewhere it was a problem. And if one of our group did something, we would all have to move because of safety issues. Sometimes I would have just gotten to a bar with my girlfriends and already I have to leave because of some trouble where the Gracies might be in danger. I would be so disappointed! (laughs)
great country, great minds, great people!

the trainer

Why is it that when there is a fight with bouncers and police show up the automatically arrest you and not the bouncers even if the bouncers where in the wrong.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
Why is it that when there is a fight with bouncers and police show up the automatically arrest you and not the bouncers even if the bouncers where in the wrong.
because bouncers arent drunk

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES

Yeah, in that one (UFC 4) some Asian guy came out carrying a giant cross and was fighting some red neck dressed like a ninja. The ninja punched him full on in the balls a good 5 or 6 times, no tapout.

While the sport has advanced no end there was something cool about one style going against another with almost no crossover. You had a boxer against a wrestler, BJJ v wrestler, bar brawler v grappler. To think Tank Abbot won UFC before. It was held as a last man standing contest over one night, no rounds and no weight categories. You would have a 600lber against a guy sub 200lbs.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
bouncers have a guard card and take their job and responsibility seriously. it's not 1998 anymore, when any meathead tuffguy can be a bouncer. there's rules that need to be followed so you don't put the club or yourself in legal jeopardy (and there's always witnesses and cameras).

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Yeah, in that one (UFC 4) some Asian guy came out carrying a giant cross and was fighting some red neck dressed like a ninja. The ninja punched him full on in the balls a good 5 or 6 times, no tapout.

While the sport has advanced no end there was something cool about one style going against another with almost no crossover. You had a boxer against a wrestler, BJJ v wrestler, bar brawler v grappler. To think Tank Abbot won UFC before. It was held as a last man standing contest over one night, no rounds and no weight categories. You would have a 600lber against a guy sub 200lbs.

Joe Son (now in Jail) VS Keith Hackney, the White Tiger-Master

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Joe Son (now in Jail) VS Keith Hackney, the White Tiger-Master

Thanks, the name Keith was on tip of my tongue (no homo) but Herring kept blocking out the right name.

Joe Son looked like the guy who played Number 2 in Austin Powers who is also in jail (and murdered his old cell mate for good measure).

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
question the OP:

do you prefer the taste of gracie cock to other mexicans?

basil

• Getbig IV
They're just lucky Sakuraba wasn't there.  There woulda been clumps of curly black hair and lime wedges all over the place.