Author Topic: Ask Jennifer Lynn Cowan (aka The Beast)  (Read 115117 times)

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
Re: Our own Jennifer Lynn Cowan
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2006, 06:15:29 PM »
Good spokeswoman for natural training..   ::)
"If I am too small at Jr's then I will do a cycle"
ummmm, if you follow anything I was talking about creatine, I guess I didn't realize that if I used that I wasn't natural.  You are a moron.
Jennifer

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2006, 06:19:00 PM »
can I be inside you?

the answer is still no, it doesn't matter what screen name you use
Jennifer

Bast175

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2006, 06:42:58 PM »
yes I'm broadstreetbruiser.   ::)

Bast175

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2006, 06:43:49 PM »
ummmm, if you follow anything I was talking about creatine, I guess I didn't realize that if I used that I wasn't natural.  You are a moron.

You talk about creatine like it's a drug.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2006, 06:54:38 PM »
can I sleep in your womb?
$

Bast175

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2006, 07:10:09 PM »
can I sleep in your womb?

i can't help myself.   ???

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2006, 07:14:07 PM »
I'm black and I go Raw....wanna hook?
$

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2006, 09:01:18 AM »
You talk about creatine like it's a drug.

I talk about creatine like it is going to change the way my body looks.  At this point I am not sure I need to get any bigger to compete in Figure, which is why I have been contemplating using it or not...not because I think of it as a drug but because with Figure there is a point where you are TOO BIG.  And I am sorry, I didn't realize the term "cycle" was mutually exclusive to steroids???   People only cycle gear???  Oh Great One, please help me understand the bodybuilder's language ::)
Jennifer

Bast175

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2006, 09:17:18 AM »
People only cycle gear??? 

Yes, pretty much.

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2006, 02:25:54 PM »
Yes, pretty much.

I thought you meant gear also.....

:-\

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2006, 02:30:25 PM »
  Hey Jennifer,  First off you look great. Best of luck at Jr. Nationals. I'm from the Chicago area to...I go to that show every year. Looking forward to seeing you on stage. I noticed you mentioned PRIDE NUTRITION products. I see them around at local shows and been to their website a few times. I like what I read. It seems like they're going to be a quality company dishing out real non-hyped products.   Do they have a creatine product? I heard they either DO or they are comming out with one to be presented at the ASC this week. Can you honestly vouch for their products...how are they. Do/did they make a difference in your training, recovery, physique etc...   I was thinking about stopping by their booth at the ASC and try their RESPECT PROTEIN if they have sample packs or anything. Will you be there with them? Any input on them will be great...thanks, Jen.
?

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2006, 02:59:51 PM »
I thought you meant gear also..... :-\
I guess I am sorry and I should have clarified.  Once again...I WILL NEVER TRY STEROIDS OR ANY OTHER BANNED DRUG, I PLAN ON DOING A FEW NATURAL SHOWS...DOING STEROIDS WOULD NOT ALLOW ME TO DO THESE SHOWS.  ALSO, I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE THE APPEARANCE OF MY FACE, MY CLIT OR MY VOICE-I LOVE THEM ALL THEY WAY THEY ARE.  AS I HAVE ALSO STATED BEFORE I ALREADY HAVE A WIDER WAIST...I DON'T NEED THIS PROBLEM TO BE AMPLIFIED BY USING DRUGS.  I HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER USE STEROIDS OR HGH OR WHATEVER ELSE PEOPLE USE.
GB-we have had numerous discussions on creatine, hey I even started a thread about it...I guess I didn't realize my statements were so misleading.
I AM A NATURAL COMPETITOR AND PLAN ON STAYING THIS WAY, IF I CHANGE MY MIND ON THIS I WILL START A THREAD SAYING I WANT TO DO DRUGS...PROBABLY IN THE STEROIDS   SECTION AND NOT THE NATURAL BODYBUILDING SECTION
Jennifer

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2006, 03:11:39 PM »
 Hey Jennifer,  First off you look great. Best of luck at Jr. Nationals. I'm from the Chicago area to...I go to that show every year. Looking forward to seeing you on stage. I noticed you mentioned PRIDE NUTRITION products. I see them around at local shows and been to their website a few times. I like what I read. It seems like they're going to be a quality company dishing out real non-hyped products.   Do they have a creatine product? I heard they either DO or they are comming out with one to be presented at the ASC this week. Can you honestly vouch for their products...how are they. Do/did they make a difference in your training, recovery, physique etc...   I was thinking about stopping by their booth at the ASC and try their RESPECT PROTEIN if they have sample packs or anything. Will you be there with them? Any input on them will be great...thanks, Jen.
Hey there, definitely come say hi to me at the Arnold, I will be at the Pride Nutrition booth most the weekend.  They are actually unveiling their creatine at the Arnold...if I were planning on taking a cycle ;D (let me clarify...of creatine) I would use theirs, just because the luck I have had with their other stuff.  The owners will be there also so you can ask them whatever you like but I do use most of their products and have seen some nice results.  We can talk about it in person and if you don't see me at the Arnold I will be at basically all the local shows in Chicago this year helping my girls out.  They may have more information on their site, www.pridenutrition.com or maybe I know more:) either way try to stop by.     
Oh, I don't think they are handing out packets of protein but last I heard they are getting a huge mixer for samples.  Do you use their stuff now?  I am a chocolate lover but try the vanilla if you haven't-I swear it tastes like cake batter.  Anyway, thanks for the nice comments...it has been a rarity here lately:)  And I appreciate the support for Junior Nationals, I am starting to get nervous and the dieting is never fun. 
Jennifer

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2006, 07:12:38 AM »
I guess I am sorry and I should have clarified.  Once again...I WILL NEVER TRY STEROIDS OR ANY OTHER BANNED DRUG, I PLAN ON DOING A FEW NATURAL SHOWS...DOING STEROIDS WOULD NOT ALLOW ME TO DO THESE SHOWS.  ALSO, I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE THE APPEARANCE OF MY FACE, MY CLIT OR MY VOICE-I LOVE THEM ALL THEY WAY THEY ARE.  AS I HAVE ALSO STATED BEFORE I ALREADY HAVE A WIDER WAIST...I DON'T NEED THIS PROBLEM TO BE AMPLIFIED BY USING DRUGS.  I HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER USE STEROIDS OR HGH OR WHATEVER ELSE PEOPLE USE.
GB-we have had numerous discussions on creatine, hey I even started a thread about it...I guess I didn't realize my statements were so misleading.
I AM A NATURAL COMPETITOR AND PLAN ON STAYING THIS WAY, IF I CHANGE MY MIND ON THIS I WILL START A THREAD SAYING I WANT TO DO DRUGS...PROBABLY IN THE STEROIDS   SECTION AND NOT THE NATURAL BODYBUILDING SECTION

Well alrighty then, guess we got that clear.   ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2006, 12:02:35 PM »
 Jennifer,

Hey I just had my first Vanilla RESPECT shake by Pride Nutrition. I just want to thank you PERSONALLY for getting a discount on it for dropping your name! I went to their website, decided to try their vanilla protein powder so I called them up direct. I got the owner of the company on the phone (Frank Bosco) he asked me a few questions on how I heard of them, if I ever tried their products before, what I currently use now so after chatting with him for a while I told him how I know of you posting here and you reccomend them so he hooked me up with a discount and PERSONALLY delivered it to me in his own car. I thought he was kidding but he knew the part of the southside(Chicago) I live in so sure enough this morning he calls my cell to arrange the delivery. He came right to my door with a PRIDE NUTRITION t-shirt. Now thats a cool cat, right there! I didnt expect that for anything. He had alot of good things to say about you. So thanks again, Jennifer! I mixed 2 scoops with water. No lie it taste just as rich w/ flavor as musclemilk vanilla does. 49 grams of pure whey isolate. I'll be at the ASC this week...I'll introduce myself to you and thank Mr. Bosco again. Matter o' fact...I'm gonna sport' my new t-shirt around the expo...REPRESENTING!
?

hardest core

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2006, 08:56:18 AM »
You look healthy, happy. Keep up what ever you are doing!

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2006, 09:08:07 AM »
Very cool, block-Pride is a great company and I am glad you had a good experience.  Well, since you are name-dropping you better introduce yourself this weekend! 

I actually don't like muscle milk because it makes my stomach hurt, so I can't really relate to the whole taste thing but I'm glad you like it.  Are you training for a show or just lifting?  If you are doing a show in the Chicago area let me know.
Jennifer

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2006, 09:11:59 AM »
You look healthy, happy. Keep up what ever you are doing!

Thanks ;)
Jennifer

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2006, 09:17:20 AM »
I will make this an Ask Jennifer Lynn Cowan thread".

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2006, 09:28:09 AM »
I will make this an Ask Jennifer Lynn Cowan thread".

So does that mean I will get paid for my services??? ;D
Jennifer

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Ask Jennifer Lynn Cowan
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2006, 10:04:52 AM »
 Jennifer,

I will for sure stop by PRIDE NUTRITION's booth this weekend and introduce myself. I think I'll pick up a jug of chocolate RESPECT PROTEIN and their N-O product. I've been scanning their website latley. I "respect" companies that are'nt out to scam the 'newbies' money with misleading claims and 'before/after' shots. Thats why I could never bring myself to buy supps from a company that advertises heavily in magazines. To do that...it takes lots of money. To balance that revenue they have to cheapen and water-down their products. They have to cut corners then use psychology and well written claims to make you believe their product is all that. I think I'll stick w/ PRIDE. I got the impression they are passionate about their products and are out to simply give the consumers a choice. Go with the trendy heavily advertised companies...or go with no advertising, word-of-mouth only company that wont sell its soul or integrity for more coin.

I am actually getting ready for a show. It's in Ottawa, Illinois. It's the 'Mid-Illinois Classic'. I anticipate comming in on stage in the upper 220's. I feel pretty good. Thank God there's a gym next to the hotel I am staying at this weekend so I can stay on target. Where do you train at Jennifer? Are you a city girl or are you in suburbia?
?

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2006, 11:53:20 AM »
LOL....depends on what your view is of forms of payment.
If marketing yourself is, then yes I believe you will get non-directly paid.
Pat on the back, I can arrange something.
Feeling of gratitude for blessing us with your presence is good for the karma bank. ;)

Actually I just want a cookie:)  But I can't have that since I am dieting so a hug would do...if you go to the Arnold that is....
Jennifer

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2006, 12:15:55 PM »
Block-
very cool about you doing the Ottowa show, Jeff Johnson is such a great guy and the show is wonderful, last year I met Ronnie and Lenda there, it was actually the first show I ever went to and it was awesome.  Good luck and I will keep my eyes open for you.
As far as where I train, mainly in Schaumburg at Lifetime Fitness.  I started going there 3 years ago and its ok but they don't really like the hardcore type.  Every once in awhile (leg days) I will venture to another gym so I can use chalk and be loud and cause a commotion  ;D
Yes, I have to say that I love all the things I am taking right now and I am leaning out pretty nicely given that I am doing no cardio.  After the Arnold I will probably post some recent pics so you all can see the gains I made in the past year (I am proud of myself :))  Plus at that point I will be about 3 months out from Junior's and buckling down on everything.  If you are going to try the NO product, also talk to them about C-Gone, the two work beautifully together and the pumps I get now are quite amazing.  C-Gone helps utilize carbs and stabilize blood sugar.
Anyway...see you at the Arnold!
Jennifer

Capt._America

• Getbig II
  • Would rather be feared than respected
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2006, 12:44:07 PM »
You Are So Incredible!!!!! You should be the President of America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2006, 12:53:06 PM »
 "...President of AMERICA!!!!" Now I would have almost caught the sarcasm or wit if he would have replaced 'AMERICA' with 'United States!!!'.

Wow! Okaaaaayyyy, Capt!
?