Author Topic: Women to get paid "menstrual leave"?  (Read 7078 times)

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
Re: Women to get paid "menstrual leave"?
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2014, 11:48:20 AM »
From my evaluation, only the week minded woman let a little PMS get to them.  And, lets not forget the countless woman that reject to take the basic supplements that lessen the symptoms or just front and back load the calender days with Midol and get on with their lives.. and, allow others to live theirs normally.

It would be similar to having a hypoglycemic guy on your construction site that would regularly bitch out and drag ass claiming the symptoms are getting the best of him..  No one, on this planet, would tolerate him regularly calling in sick cause he's feeling headachy and his tummy hurts. 

Had to look that one up, cause it's unknown over here. A regular painkiller is not gonna help. I have been on very heavy painkillers for years for something else, but the PMS was just as bad. Only thing that did help just a little bit was a low dose chemo (for the same something else); believe me that's NOT worth it.

BTW, what supplements are you talking about? Cause most doctors here don't take PMS that seriously, so don't expect them to give any advice to lessen the symptoms.  ::)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2014, 11:59:22 AM »
zma?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2014, 12:55:49 PM »
Of course I've had surgery. No so got zero paid time off.  Yes women get hernias ( much less but it's hard to pick an equivalent thing that guys get).  By the way, guys get painful cramps - not menstrual if course, but you get the point. Equal is equal and fair is fair.

Since a guy can't experience what a woman feels and a woman can't experience what a man feels, it is difficult to quantify what is fair or equal. One thing I've heard is that passing a kidney stone is a lot more painful for a guy then a gal. I've never passed one, but my wife has and she said it was more painful then childbirth; that's enough to convince me that I hope to heck I never get kidney stones.

Not all woman have the same experience with their menstrual cycles. My wife never complained about hers, so I am imagining it was not that difficult for her. On the other hand, my mom had a lot of trouble with hers. She'd bleed for so long that she'd become anemic. Her moods were often over-the-top. She was one who benefitted greatly when she had a hysterectomy.

When I had my hernia fixed, I was under doctor's orders not to engage in any physical activity for a week, which meant being off work. I was fortunate to work in a job that provided sick leave.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2014, 02:19:46 PM »
Had to look that one up, cause it's unknown over here. A regular painkiller is not gonna help. I have been on very heavy painkillers for years for something else, but the PMS was just as bad. Only thing that did help just a little bit was a low dose chemo (for the same something else); believe me that's NOT worth it.

BTW, what supplements are you talking about? Cause most doctors here don't take PMS that seriously, so don't expect them to give any advice to lessen the symptoms.  ::)

Thanks for not being offended. :) Borage oil, primrose oil, rhodiola, red clover, yes, even ZMA might help.  But mainly primrose oil.  Countless woman have told me it makes all the difference in the world.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2014, 08:18:33 PM »
From my evaluation, only the week minded woman let a little PMS get to them.  And, lets not forget the countless woman that reject to take the basic supplements that lessen the symptoms or just front and back load the calender days with Midol and get on with their lives.. and, allow others to live theirs normally.

It would be similar to having a hypoglycemic guy on your construction site that would regularly bitch out and drag ass claiming the symptoms are getting the best of him..  No one, on this planet, would tolerate him regularly calling in sick cause he's feeling headachy and his tummy hurts. 
PMS is very real.  There's actually a name they give it where it is severe.  It's hormonal and even though you can load up on B6, it doesn't really help.  My breasts swell half a cup size during pms and I have difficulty sleeping because I have pain in my armpits. Painkillers don't help regarding a painful stomach.   The worst part of it all is the mind....you feel sensitive and unsure, actually the opposite to when you are ovulating.  Ovation is the best time of the month.  It's probably similar to a man being on test.  You feel confidant, sexually aggressive and full of energy. 

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2014, 08:21:27 PM »
PMS is very real.  There's actually a name they give it where it is severe.  It's hormonal and even though you can load up on B6, it doesn't really help.  My breasts swell half a cup size during pms and I have difficulty sleeping because I have pain in my armpits. Painkillers don't help regarding a painful stomach.   The worst part of it all is the mind....you feel sensitive and unsure, actually the opposite to when you are ovulating.  Ovation is the best time of the month.  It's probably similar to a man being on test.  You feel confidant, sexually aggressive and full of energy. 
Probably not a good time to be fighting on getbig?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2014, 08:24:40 PM »
Probably not a good time to be fighting on getbig?
I have posted plenty of times when I have pms.  I am probably more suited to getbig that time of the month.  :D  When I am ovulating I get called a slut here by bird legs and bitter virgins.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2014, 11:06:37 PM »
zma?

Already taking that; my sleep has improved greatly, the PMS is just the same.

Thanks for not being offended. :) Borage oil, primrose oil, rhodiola, red clover, yes, even ZMA might help.  But mainly primrose oil.  Countless woman have told me it makes all the difference in the world.

Not easily offended or shocked, or I would not be on GB.  ;)
Will look for some primrose oil.

The worst part of it all is the mind....you feel sensitive and unsure, actually the opposite to when you are ovulating.  Ovation is the best time of the month.  It's probably similar to a man being on test.  You feel confidant, sexually aggressive and full of energy. 

And terrible mood swings. One second I could cry my eyes out for spilling a drop of tea, the next second I could chew someones head off for just ringing the door bell.