Author Topic: Poll regarding ESFitness  (Read 13421 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Poll regarding ESFitness
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2014, 01:21:07 AM »
I'm scared shitless of teh juice...  :-X

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2014, 01:22:18 AM »
I'm surprisingly healthy, aside from my bp which is about 135/85, give or take 5 points on each depending on if I've had pre-workout that day.

and my liver enzymes are 'high', but they're about 1/4 of what they were when I was drinking about a decade ago (fuck that seems like a long time).

all my heart and cardio are good/normal.

whenever I get bloodwork im expecting to see something that says "woa.. time to come off" but nothing ever stands out.

the only 'bad' thing I have seems to be an ulcer.. most likely from the liquid orals.. and most likely not the liquid AAS, but the ancillary stuff that I get from other ugl's (not my own), which seem to be made with isopropyl alcohol instead of the peg300 or ora-sweet that I use (peg300 is used in many laxitives, I doubt that's causing the ulcer).

do you run orals year around?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2014, 01:27:12 AM »
I'm scared shitless of teh juice...  :-X
dudes we got a live homo here  ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2014, 01:30:21 AM »
do you run orals year around?

I gotta think about that... I believe there's been some months in the past couple years when I havn't run orals. I think in the past year there's been about 3 months total when I didn't run orals... and some months have been just dbol pre-workout on training days. actually, the only orals I've run in the past year have been dbol and methyltrienolone.. with a little winstrol here and there. dbol's usually a full syringe preworkout, so 150mg.. sometimes 100mg. MT is usually 1-2mg for a few weeks at a time, sometimes along with the dbol.. sometimes 1cc mt (1mg) and 2cc dbol 100mg preworkout.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2014, 01:30:31 AM »
dudes we got a live homo here  ;D

hahahahahahahhahahahahah ahah FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

forgot the rule  ;D ;D ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2014, 01:33:45 AM »
I gotta think about that... I believe there's been some months in the past couple years when I havn't run orals. I think in the past year there's been about 3 months total when I didn't run orals... and some months have been just dbol pre-workout on training days. actually, the only orals I've run in the past year have been dbol and methyltrienolone.. with a little winstrol here and there. dbol's usually a full syringe preworkout, so 150mg.. sometimes 100mg. MT is usually 1-2mg for a few weeks at a time, sometimes along with the dbol.. sometimes 1cc mt (1mg) and 2cc dbol 100mg preworkout.

oh wow.

I was worried because I ran 25mg of hdrol for like 14 weeks.

I think ill survive.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2014, 01:34:32 AM »
gear use for the past few months has been pretty haphazard though... i'll go about 8-11days between shots, and I think about 2 of my last 8-10 injection days have been 4 full syringes, otherwise it's been just 6cc's of a combination of test and deca each at 400mg/cc. for instance, today I did 4cc test and 2cc deca (1600 test and 800 deca).. about 12days ago I did 6cc of each.. about 8-9days before that it was 2cc of each, ect...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2014, 01:38:12 AM »
oh wow.

I was worried because I ran 25mg of hdrol for like 14 weeks.

I think ill survive.

only stuff I get concerned with is running tren with winstrol, or tren with anadrol, or tren with winstrol and anadrol... any combination... if I don't drink tons of water, my piss is freaking damn near orange. lol... but I've had LiverFunctionTests while on that combination (and a rather large dose.. I believe 200-250 drol with 150-200 winstrol with about 200mg tren ever couple days) and my LFT was only in the 60's I believe.. maybe 80's.. but still, I was expecting it in the 120-140 range (which is pretty high, but definitely not un-fixable).

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2014, 01:38:39 AM »
gear use for the past few months has been pretty haphazard though... i'll go about 8-11days between shots, and I think about 2 of my last 8-10 injection days have been 4 full syringes, otherwise it's been just 6cc's of a combination of test and deca each at 400mg/cc. for instance, today I did 4cc test and 2cc deca (1600 test and 800 deca).. about 12days ago I did 6cc of each.. about 8-9days before that it was 2cc of each, ect...

Damn! Why do almost 2 grams of test??

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2014, 02:24:24 AM »
Crazy seeing people run these orals for so long when I'm worried about liver cancer when running epistane for 4 weeks.  :-X  :-[

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2014, 02:36:09 AM »
Damn! Why do almost 2 grams of test??

because 4g's has me in pain for a week.

that... and I have unlimited supply.  ;D how many here, if they had unlimited supply and could use whatever they wanted as much as they wanted, would only use 500mg test/wk?

I could run test/tren/mast/npp/drol/primo/var/ect... all year round. but I don't. If I have no reason to be hard and separated, I run just test and deca (and dbol), and training feels good. I feel strong with good pumps, ect... when I want to harden up just a lil, i'll switch out the deca for tren at maybe 5-700/wk.. rare that I go up to a gram of tren, although I may in a few weeks (i gotta schedule a Dr Apt.. see if i can get some klonopin at .5mg before bed, and probably a script for captopril for BP).... i have access to anything, and i only run a few things at once and keep it simple, so i think i show at least a little restraint. lol.... no sense running Munzer-cycles year around. you see where it got him.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2014, 03:02:50 AM »

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2014, 03:11:00 AM »
Crazy seeing people run these orals for so long when I'm worried about liver cancer when running epistane for 4 weeks.  :-X  :-[

Same here, I tak one pill and start getting parranoid
S

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2014, 03:26:50 AM »
I do like ESFitness
He is a good poster
I'm sure most of the story are true
Has good knowledge
Just gets  worked up to easily.

When TA was giving out all the info about him I was definitely on ESF side!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2014, 03:42:31 AM »
I do like ESFitness
He is a good poster
I'm sure most of the story are true
Has good knowledge
Just gets  worked up to easily.

When TA was giving out all the info about him I was definitely on ESF side!
shit move by ta. Bjt was quite funny to see it hit back on him amd his backpeddling in the thread

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2014, 03:49:41 AM »
shit move by ta. Bjt was quite funny to see it hit back on him amd his backpeddling in the thread
Yes it was. . It totally blew up in his face. lol

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2014, 04:02:30 AM »
I have seen this guy on the steroid/bodybuilding forums since the day I started reading them pretty much. It's impossible for me to know if he makes some of it up but my impression is that it's probably true.
He's a crazy, aggressive risk taker. What's the problem people have with this? That he's too small to be doing so much? That he's lying about the dosages to appear cool? Maybe but anyone who knows anything knows that tons of drugs don't automatically make you a pro, if the fibers and attachments aren't there to begin with there's nothing you can do. But even in his case more drugs means more muscle... even if it's less muscle than someone taking 10 times less or whatever. How many drugs is reasonable for someone to take, when is it worth it? There's no clear cut answer to this, everyone has their own opinion.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2014, 04:07:10 AM »
What would Kim jong- il  have done to him for doing such a thing? Please explain in detail

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2014, 06:12:06 AM »
Cool dude. Pretty legit badass to boot.
Kind of guy I wouldnt mind hanging out with if I go stateside. 8)

Seems to melt way too easily here though. ;D

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2014, 06:18:10 AM »
ESF feeling like Vince Mcmahon in this thread.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2014, 06:24:28 AM »
I think that The Experiment is great. He takes a LOT of shit here, some of it he takes better than others. I would be crying like a little girl if I had incoming like he does daily.

I am more of a "low dose" guy, but I can appreciate the protocols of our elders. Just like with most things slightly dangerous: you go first.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2014, 06:33:21 AM »
I'm surprisingly healthy, aside from my bp which is about 135/85, give or take 5 points on each depending on if I've had pre-workout that day.

and my liver enzymes are 'high', but they're about 1/4 of what they were when I was drinking about a decade ago (fuck that seems like a long time).

all my heart and cardio are good/normal.

whenever I get bloodwork im expecting to see something that says "woa.. time to come off" but nothing ever stands out.

the only 'bad' thing I have seems to be an ulcer.. most likely from the liquid orals.. and most likely not the liquid AAS, but the ancillary stuff that I get from other ugl's (not my own), which seem to be made with isopropyl alcohol instead of the peg300 or ora-sweet that I use (peg300 is used in many laxitives, I doubt that's causing the ulcer).

Yeah you're as fit as a fiddle dude  ::)

You just undercut whatever credibility you had...you take gear, don't train consistently and don't diet at all.

That's what know-nothing morons do.

PS...you realize high BP is part of heart/cardio right ?

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2014, 06:37:36 AM »
I think esf is one of the few real dudes on here.

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2014, 06:39:01 AM »
And i mean few

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2014, 06:44:30 AM »
Every once in a while he'll get somewhere close to the truth.

I could care less though. Interesting guy and one of those types that you go smack across the face on here when you get bored just cause he's fun to spar with.