Author Topic: Poll regarding ESFitness  (Read 13085 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Poll regarding ESFitness
« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2014, 02:03:25 PM »
doesn't matter how big and tuff a guy thinks he is.. if you run your mouth to the wrong person and talk to them like you talk to people on internet msg boards, you can be in for a big surprise. some ppl have been through different situations and have a zero tolerance policy for that sort of thing and have no moral or ethical qualms with teaching the person a lesson. the person willing to go the furthest usually wins.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2014, 02:18:41 PM »
Why would you expect to run into anyone here? Zero chance, really.

Simple Simon

« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2014, 02:25:38 PM »
doesn't matter how big and tuff a guy thinks he is.. if you run your mouth to the wrong person and talk to them like you talk to people on internet msg boards, you can be in for a big surprise. some ppl have been through different situations and have a zero tolerance policy for that sort of thing and have no moral or ethical qualms with teaching the person a lesson. the person willing to go the furthest usually wins.
Yep, some people would sink as low as pulling a gun on someone if they asked them for ID.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #78 on: May 23, 2014, 02:38:56 PM »
ES-Shitness reminds me of gh15. Strikes me as a guy who is just parrotting what he read online.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 23, 2014, 04:08:07 PM »
Good poster - has certainly been there and done that.

yup. been around the block a few...

dustin

« Reply #80 on: May 23, 2014, 05:55:42 PM »
15% reasonable haha  ;D

Reasonable body fat.

Translation: completely untrained whatsoever.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #81 on: May 23, 2014, 06:23:50 PM »
that's ok.. feel free to disrespect me to my face and don't be surprised with what happens and don't be a bitch and run to the police.

what exactly would you do you me?

you try too hard bro. you're soft. you talk too big and too much, and therein lies your whole problem.

there are some legit tough guys on this site. your not one of them. save your act for the next circus that comes to town.

hope this helps.
b

Uncle Junior

« Reply #82 on: May 23, 2014, 06:29:55 PM »
Yep, some people would sink as low as pulling a gun on someone if they asked them for ID.

Piss me off tomorrow and this is what will happen. ;D

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #83 on: May 23, 2014, 06:31:44 PM »
Seems like a knowledgable poster.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #84 on: May 23, 2014, 06:38:19 PM »
that's ok.. feel free to disrespect me to my face and don't be surprised with what happens and don't be a bitch and run to the police.
pipe down sally before you get a slap.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: May 23, 2014, 06:53:19 PM »
The "I"m a hard MFer breh, come at me and consequences will never be the same" act is genuinely silly -- who comes to a site like getbig and gets outraged at trolling, threatening said anonymous trolls behind proxies with violent acts that "they [everybody else] won't hear about"? The claims to supernatural investment acumen -- 20% return a year -- are also laughable.

Still, when ESfatness isn't getting carried away, he does have insights into a variety of topics and the board is better for it.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: May 23, 2014, 08:05:01 PM »

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #87 on: May 23, 2014, 08:14:57 PM »
The "I"m a hard MFer breh, come at me and consequences will never be the same" act is genuinely silly -- who comes to a site like getbig and gets outraged at trolling, threatening said anonymous trolls behind proxies with violent acts that "they [everybody else] won't hear about"? The claims to supernatural investment acumen -- 20% return a year -- are also laughable.

Still, when ESfatness isn't getting carried away, he does have insights into a variety of topics and the board is better for it.

You think this is an act?

Maybe you'd like to take this one outside pal? PM me your coordinates and ill kindly show you the dorsal aspect of my heel via a roundhouse kick of death.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 23, 2014, 08:25:11 PM »
what exactly would you do you me?

you try too hard bro. you're soft. you talk too big and too much, and therein lies your whole problem.

there are some legit tough guys on this site. your not one of them. save your act for the next circus that comes to town.

hope this helps.

oh jesus lol.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 23, 2014, 08:25:28 PM »

Maybe you'd like to take this one outside pal? PM me your coordinates and ill kindly show you the dorsal aspect of my heel via a roundhouse kick of death.

Your roundhouse shit always makes me smile, Chiro.

Pro Tip: The kick doesn't involve the heel. Not as exciting as it sounds; it's more like a cross (punch) with the leg. Not a spin kick, if that's what you were thinking.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2014, 08:27:43 PM »

Pro Tip: The kick doesn't involve the heel. Not as exciting as it sounds; it's more like a cross (punch) with the leg. Not a spin kick, if that's what you were thinking.

The last person who critiqued my form ended up drinking their dinner through a straw for 3 months.

Choose your next words wisely.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 23, 2014, 08:28:22 PM »
The last person who critiqued my form ended up drinking their dinner through a straw for 3 months.

Choose your next words wisely.

:)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #92 on: May 23, 2014, 08:28:39 PM »
rofl

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #93 on: May 23, 2014, 08:28:56 PM »

This is not a laughing matter

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 23, 2014, 08:30:04 PM »
Shit, that response was worth two.

:) :)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #95 on: May 23, 2014, 08:32:52 PM »

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 23, 2014, 08:37:22 PM »
funny how

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: May 23, 2014, 09:17:27 PM »

ESfatness also always uses the expression 'ect' instead of the proper 'etc.', something which rustles my nazi grammatic jimmies.

Come at me and what will happen won't be known by anyone

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 23, 2014, 09:18:35 PM »
ESfatness also always uses the expression 'ect' instead of 'etc.', something which rustles my nazi grammatic jimmies to the core of the meat of my soul

Come at me and what will happen won't be known by anyone

Wasn't gonna mention it, but yeah.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #99 on: May 24, 2014, 11:39:48 AM »
Any guy who can deliver a brutal hall of fame owning like this one is an internets legend as far as I'm concerned:

"you're not equipped for this, tree-hugger. business is not something you're versed in, just tap out.

I've owned businesses, managed businesses, and invested in businesses. Clippers ain't a public company, I assume sterling owns a controlling share, if not 100%. you can't force a man to sell his business. if he were CEO, the board of directors could vote on terminating him, but he's not elected (hired). it's like forcing Sergey and the other guy to sell Google.com..... you can't do it. Sure, you can fire Eric Schmidt (although I believe he's stepped down already... beside the point), but you can't force Sergey and other guy (the owners) to sell.... the same way you can't force zuckerberg to sell his interest in Facebook..... the same way Annaly Capital can't force me to sell my shares because of something other shareholders see me posting on Getbig. that's not how it works kid."
A