Author Topic: Obama blames Constitution for his inability to get anything done.  (Read 3640 times)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Re: Obama blames Constitution for his inability to get anything done.
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2014, 12:20:32 PM »
I don't waste time trying to "prove wrong" someone who calls all who vote Republican "idiots". How many times has your hero's admin wiped its ass with our Constitution? You're wrong if you say "none".

"My hero?"  Shaddup with that clueless shit, kid.  Your lack of reading comprehension seems to be an issue.

FWIW, I do have a problem with much of the government's rights abuses under Obama.  Probably slightly different complaints than yours, but righties are seriously out to lunch with all that "most liberal pres ever" BS.  In many ways, Obama is a right-tard.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2014, 12:30:09 PM »
What unbiased research study group, you didn't link one. He's by far the worst (whatever the fuck he does) of our time. The local Cal Trans worker has more experience and of course, commonsense than this clown.

???   LOL  please, read it again.  The poll has him dead last... they have a bunch tied at 2nd, and a bunch tied at 3rd lol.

Reagan was first, 24 presidents tied for second, 18 tied for third, and Obama came in fourth.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2014, 12:51:00 PM »
The Constitution was designed and put into place for exactly that purpose-to restrain radicals like obama.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2014, 01:36:59 PM »
???   LOL  please, read it again.  The poll has him dead last... they have a bunch tied at 2nd, and a bunch tied at 3rd lol.

Reagan was first, 24 presidents tied for second, 18 tied for third, and Obama came in fourth.

Nevermind...I forgot I posted this a couple of months ago on the G&O...lol.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2014, 09:41:46 AM »
"My hero?"  Shaddup with that clueless shit, kid.  Your lack of reading comprehension seems to be an issue.

FWIW, I do have a problem with much of the government's rights abuses under Obama.  Probably slightly different complaints than yours, but righties are seriously out to lunch with all that "most liberal pres ever" BS.  In many ways, Obama is a right-tard.

OK "pops". I actually have other things in my life besides "getbig", so excuse me for not being on here posting endless links and arguing with you guys several hours a day. It's not that serious, and it won't change a thing for me to spend 12 hours a day online arguing with liberal college kids - even IF I had the time.

I put more time and effort into contacting my elected officials, writing letters to reputable publications and other media, contributing to political campaigns, etc.

You actually think he's not enough of a radical leftist?
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2014, 11:29:46 AM »
OK "pops". I actually have other things in my life besides "getbig", so excuse me for not being on here posting endless links and arguing with you guys several hours a day. It's not that serious, and it won't change a thing for me to spend 12 hours a day online arguing with liberal college kids - even IF I had the time.

I put more time and effort into contacting my elected officials, writing letters to reputable publications and other media, contributing to political campaigns, etc.

You actually think he's not enough of a radical leftist?

Fine, you get a pass to just say whatever comes to mind, then. lol

BTW, 12 hours to find links to sources that believe that the Chinese wouldn't respect taking measures to address man-made climate change?  Seems like an exaggeration to me but whateva. 

And what's this arguing with liberal college kids shit?  Where do you get such pre-conceived notions?  I'm 50 years old and finished school a long time ago.

I'll answer your last question with my own question:  Do you know of a lot of radical leftists who favor international killing via unmanned drones?   Wait, don't bother answering -- you're too busy contacting elected officials, lol.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2014, 06:27:33 AM »
I don't waste time trying to "prove wrong" someone who calls all who vote Republican "idiots". How many times has your hero's admin wiped its ass with our Constitution? You're wrong if you say "none".

So you have time to comment but not time to prove anything?

Like i said you are an idiot.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2014, 01:42:31 PM »
So you have time to comment but not time to prove anything?

Like i said you are an idiot.

What was it I was supposed to prove?

The other clown asked for a link from a site that was not "right wing leaning".

I guess he'd be fine with a link from one that is "left wing leaning"?

Why would I bother with some libtard fratboy such as yourself who starts threads like "all Republican voters are idiots!"?...

Are you bored now that the semester is over?

Wanna compare personal financial statements?

Someday you may have to move out of Mom's basement and get a job, and you'll learn that such REAL idiocy won't get you very far.
A

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2014, 01:45:52 PM »
I really feel bad for you if you're 50.  :'(

Fine, you get a pass to just say whatever comes to mind, then. lol

BTW, 12 hours to find links to sources that believe that the Chinese wouldn't respect taking measures to address man-made climate change?  Seems like an exaggeration to me but whateva. 

And what's this arguing with liberal college kids shit?  Where do you get such pre-conceived notions?  I'm 50 years old and finished school a long time ago.

I'll answer your last question with my own question:  Do you know of a lot of radical leftists who favor international killing via unmanned drones?   Wait, don't bother answering -- you're too busy contacting elected officials, lol.
A

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2014, 02:09:27 PM »

I guess he'd be fine with a link from one that is "left wing leaning"?

Why would I bother with some libtard fratboy such as yourself who starts threads like "all Republican voters are idiots!"?...

Are you bored now that the semester is over?

Wanna compare personal financial statements?

Someday you may have to move out of Mom's basement and get a job, and you'll learn that such REAL idiocy won't get you very far.

Compare personal financial statements ???

Sounds like fun please post yours.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2014, 04:01:46 PM »

Well, what a lying sack o' shit you are.  Either that or you really do have issues with your reading comprehension (which is maybe to be expected from a guy who calls himself "2Thick", lol.)

I did not write "left-leaning".  I wrote "strongly associated with the the right-wing agenda". 

Big difference there, don't ya think? 

Fuck, dude.  Telling easily disprovable lies to try to "win" an argument with anonymous folks on the internet?  Weak shit.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2014, 12:06:08 PM »
Well, what a lying sack o' shit you are.  Either that or you really do have issues with your reading comprehension (which is maybe to be expected from a guy who calls himself "2Thick", lol.)

I did not write "left-leaning".  I wrote "strongly associated with the the right-wing agenda". 

Big difference there, don't ya think? 

Fuck, dude.  Telling easily disprovable lies to try to "win" an argument with anonymous folks on the internet?  Weak shit.

You specified that it should not be .... "right-wing agenda"... sorry if I got the exact wording wrong. The point is that you DIDN'T specify "left-wing agenda" as well. Do you not believe in such a thing as "left-wing agenda"?

Again, I'm usually pressed for time... sorry if the quotation was a little off. But you get my point...
A

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2014, 12:09:18 PM »

Compare personal financial statements ???

Sounds like fun please post yours.

Not gonna post it here out in the open. PM me your details - name, address, phone & fax #s, and e-mail addy. I'll have my attorney overnight you a confidentiality agreement Monday that you'll get Tuesday. Sign it and send it back to him, then I'll have my CPA send you a copy of my business and personal financial statements from FY '13 and Q1 '14 once he gets the agreement back.
A

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2014, 05:30:11 AM »
Out of 42 presidents, only 20 had more experience as an elected public official than Obama does now. Only 20 presidents had more experience than Obama as an elected official in Washington, D.C. In terms of his experience, Obama would be a typical president.

These are facts... Not really kneepadding if the info is actually true.  Obama's a shitty prez, but his years of experience is right down the middle of where presidents have when they enter office. 

Political experience?   That's not as relevant as executive experience...experience actually running something.  Obama had a partial term on the Senate and some tome as s state Rep in Illinois.  He was a Community Organizer...but I've yet to see a clear description of what he did during that time period.  Until 2009, Obama never held a job where he was the man...the shot caller...the guy who pulls everylne together for the common good.  He's never shown he can lead....and that is particularly true re his time as President.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2014, 07:12:43 AM »

You didn't answer the question.

How many times did your lord and savior barack the idiot obama violate the constitution?

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2014, 10:16:33 AM »
I really feel bad for you if you're 50.  :'(

Honestly?  Why?

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2014, 10:20:52 AM »
You specified that it should not be .... "right-wing agenda"... sorry if I got the exact wording wrong. The point is that you DIDN'T specify "left-wing agenda" as well. Do you not believe in such a thing as "left-wing agenda"?

Again, I'm usually pressed for time... sorry if the quotation was a little off. But you get my point...

"Exact wording" wrong?  No, you got the meaning of what was written wrong. 

Like I said, you may have some issues with your reading comprehension skills. 

Though that's maybe to be expected if you really are reading and posting very quickly, I guess.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2014, 10:32:59 AM »
You didn't answer the question.

How many times did your lord and savior barack the idiot obama violate the constitution?

Yo, Retardio, 3 things:

1st, Obama is not my lord and savior.  (No one is -- All religion is make-believe poppycock.)

2nd, why would I answer the question of someone who only posed the question as a way to dodge the request that he drop some civics knowledge on us by way of proving that he wasn't a member of the a group of, as Whork put it, "sad stupid fools with a combined intellect that doesnt match the earlier primates."  (I'll admit that it's fairly unreasonable to expect anyone would want to waste time trying to disprove a contention like that, lol.)

3rd, "Violate the constitution"?  That wasn't the question.  Maybe you want to read back a bit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2015, 12:02:00 PM »
bump