Author Topic: Fat dude of peace, (gets butted by bouncer, proceeds to fuk up door staff.video)  (Read 15434 times)

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
I dont have it because its pretty obvious from all my knowledge and experience that I am not some geeky basement dweller.

Very obvious.

;D

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Haha over in the Uk (don't know where you are) you couldn't be more wrong. They actually try to teach you now to step back with palms facing out shouting STOP if someone is aggressive..... if they approach you're supposed to go onto your cage (cover up), crouch down and wait for assistance.

It's basically a good course on how to get the shit kicked out of you

Doesn't surprise me. Your country is an utter train wreck now. Fagg@t leftists. Overrun with Muslim filth. You have my sympathies.

The thing about bouncers is they just try to intimidate you with size, when I go out to clubs and they see that I am just as big and intimidating as they are they are normally very polite.

Exactly.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
If that guy had worked for Brad Wesley in Jasper, not even Dalton could have saved the "Double Deuce".

"Give me the biggest guy in the worId, you smash his knee, he'll drop like a stone." - Dalton

bigmc

• Getbig V
I don't dispute that. But when someone is coked off their face, drunk, irrational and disrespectful there are times when a different sort of communication is required. It's very hard to rationalise with someone off their nut who can't listen to calm english.

They even teach that if hit you shouldn't hit back because that'll be retaliation.  When the truth is fighting back is self defense, if someone swings once it stands to reason they'll do it again. They've already shown intent on harming you.

And they teach 4 doormen to 1 punter evictions. Which is also stupid. The whole course that is paid for (along with the licence) is there to protect the people playing up. Not the bouncers

honestly i dont think door work is for you

there are times when you have to use force

but read your post back you sound bitter and feel all the cards are stacked against you

its dificult to de-escalate someone off their nut

but its not impossible

my experience is the guys with your attitude are the ones that get in fights and end up losing your license
T

Waller

• Getbig IV
honestly i dont think door work is for you

there are times when you have to use force

but read your post back you sound bitter and feel all the cards are stacked against you

its dificult to de-escalate someone off their nut

but its not impossible

my experience is the guys with your attitude are the ones that get in fights and end up losing your license

Then you've completely misjudged me ;)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
I've never had a problem with a doorman and when I worked the door it was usually the drunkest who were the biggest idiots.

the trainer

I remember I use to hang out with this crazy bodybuilder, he was a good workout buddy but not the kind of person to go out with, we where at a club and he got into an argument with one of the bouncers and he took his shirt off and challenge them to a fight and the bouncer just took out his pepper spray and sprayed him in the face, and I had to drive him home screaming in the back of the car, I did not hang out with him after that.

thebrink

• Getbig V
"Give me the biggest guy in the worId, you smash his knee, he'll drop like a stone." - Dalton

;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
Then you've completely misjudged me ;)

maybe

I can only judge you by your words
T