Author Topic: Billboardswarning cops to choose 'silver over lead' appear in Texas.  (Read 3975 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
almost nobody gives a shit about it.  BOTH parties are now on the "let's just open up the borders" bandwagon because they think it'll get them votes. 

Yep mostly. Funny thing is, actual conservatives who are pro-border control won many primaries here in texas. Seems like along the border, where people actually experience the results first hand, people want it under control...even tons of hispanics do. Its only in far off places where 'the border' is merely an abstraction that these idiots are promoting open borders.
When the results of such policies finally reach their doorsteps, they will change their tune. Of course by then it will be too late.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Yep mostly. Funny thing is, actual conservatives who are pro-border control won many primaries here in texas. Seems like along the border, where people actually experience the results first hand, people want it under control...even tons of hispanics do. Its only in far off places where 'the border' is merely an abstraction that these idiots are promoting open borders.
When the results of such policies finally reach their doorsteps, they will change their tune. Of course by then it will be too late.

totally right.  For "Repubs" in states like NY or Hawaii or Alaska or Washington, it's easy to just look at the amnesty issue as voting statistics.  If you live in a town where there are thousands of illegal drivers with no ID, no insurance, no accountability, etc... it's a horrible thing. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
This is literally true

In which case, Republican run Texas should simply secede from the nation. From what my daughter and son-in-law tell me, it already seems like a foreign country. Maybe good ol' George could step in as their president or dictator, whichever would be more appropriate.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
In which case, Republican run Texas should simply secede from the nation. From what my daughter and son-in-law tell me, it already seems like a foreign country. Maybe good ol' George could step in as their president or dictator, whichever would be more appropriate.

I wish texas could secede...

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
El Paso Police arrest alleged billboard vandal

El Paso Tx — El Paso Police's Department of Homeland Security Unit arrested the man who allegedly vandalized two billboards last week.

According to EPPD officials, 25-year-old Ryan Edward Jean from Las Vegas (NV), was tracked down via fingerprints left at the scene of the vandalism. When law enforcement ran the fingerprints through the FBI's database, they matched Jean.

Detectives then interviewed Jean and found out that there was no connection to Mexican drug cartels or any movie and TV productions. They added that Jean "vandalized the billboards in an effort to make a political statement."

http://www.ktsm.com/news/crimebeat/police-arrest-alleged-billboard-vandal

POB

• Getbig IV
I don't know why they can't make goods we buy in china in Mexico. You'd think it be cheaper after the shipping. You could bring a lot in by train to. If they could make $ there they wouldn't come here. It's obvious they don't want to close the border