Author Topic: Youtube Prankster Roman Atwood fakes stealing gas from cars in a black area  (Read 7951 times)

Method101

• Getbig V

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Expected to see
....and gets shot
under title.  ;D

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
he likes pain

bradistani

• Getbig V
one of these daft cunts are gonna get themselves killed one of these days. and i, for one, can't fucking wait :D

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
one of these daft cunts are gonna get themselves killed one of these days. and i, for one, can't fucking wait :D

Then I might watch the video

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

X 2......fucking idiots.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
I like the video where he passed out job applications in a black area.That cracker almost got killed. ;D

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
see this guy for the first time, made me fucking laugh. gonna watch more of his videos. ;D

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
Darwin award

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
He's just doing a social experiment, demonstrating the mental prowess of the Hebreic people.

Even after he showed them it was a prank (with water etc), they still wanted to fight :D

Intelligent communications of Peace! :D

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Guess the race of the guys in the black neighborhood

I wish i was the siphon no homo

First hebrew probably never touched a weight in his life of peace

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
He's just doing a social experiment, demonstrating the mental prowess of the Hebreic people.

Even after he showed them it was a prank (with water etc), they still wanted to fight :D

Makes no difference....if he did that in Sylva, he's get immediately shot just for being on the property.  It actually shows that black neighborhoods are not the murder zones that they are made out to me.  He got a few slaps to the head and that was about it
A

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace

They still had a right to be angry as he was fucking around with their property.

What if you returned to your car and some punk kid was fooling around with your car.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
They still had a right to be angry as he was fucking around with their property.

What if you returned to your car and some punk kid was fooling around with your car.

Would be aggressive at first, but as he would reveal it was a mere prank concerning water, i would laugh and tell him to go on his way, not keep punching him

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

Kwon_2

• Getbig V

Makes no difference....if he did that in Sylva, he's get immediately shot just for being on the property.  It actually shows that black neighborhoods are not the murder zones that they are made out to me.  He got a few slaps to the head and that was about it

Dokey111

• Getbig V
this is today's candid camera (google it).  no different.  i remember one episode where, and this had to be in the late 50's, a guy gets up from his seat at a diner to answer a bogus phone call, and the plant sits at his seat and begins eating his meal.  The guy comes back, and almost takes him out with a ketchup bottle.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
In North Carolina you can shoot someone rifling about in your car.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

This is very true. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I would have beat that fools ass and when I was done fucking him up,I would of just said the ass whipping was a prank!  ;D

One day one of these idiots will die behind this dumb shit.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
I would have beat that fools ass and when I was done fucking him up,I would of just said the ass whipping was a prank!  ;D

:o

TEMPER

• Getbig III
The way he keeps saying "it's water" ... So now they think he meant he was ADDING water to their tanks which is way worse.

First heeb probably obtained physique on 100 pushups and 100 situps per day and eats mostly candy and soda. Just sayin.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
I would have beat that fools ass and when I was done fucking him up,I would of just said the ass whipping was a prank!  ;D

Actually surprised how restrained these brothers were. I'm with you, Wes, I come upon this cat, I ain't asking any questions.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
Black Area of Peace

He's lucky he didn't get shot though :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I like the video where he passed out job applications in a black area.That cracker almost got killed. ;D

That is always the best way to disperse a mob in the ghetto - toss a bunch of job applications around - watch them scamper in all directions