Author Topic: How To Tell Somebody That They're Fat Without Hurting Their Feelings?  (Read 6137 times)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
I bet good money I drink more than Shizzo and look nothing like him. Took a selfie few mins ago to shit on Junior but he didn't reply. This is me at my fattest for 2 years. Yes, forehead of peace.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Hormones are really important to ones health. Speaking of not getting sick.... You are preserved in alcohol and you have bitch tits so obviously have too much estrogen.
Lol!!! What did that insult have to do with the conversation?  Do you see how you get hated on now?

You are an opportunist Booty. You think you have enough support to hate on people now.

I was having an adult conversation.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
I bet good money I drink more than Shizzo and look nothing like him. Took a selfie few mins ago to shit on Junior but he didn't reply. This is me at my fattest for 2 years. Yes, forehead of peace.

But you take steriods right? Besides that lower chin area screams down syndrome. Abs look like a rack of hotdogs rotating on a machine in a Circle K.

booty

• Getbig V
Lol!!! What did that insult have to do with the conversation?  Do you see how you get hated on now?

You are an opportunist Booty. You think you have enough support to hate on people now.

I was having an adult conversation.
Its not an insult. I am being brutally honest with you. You need to get off the couch and clean up your diet and get moving. You have breasts and that shows your hormones are out of balance. Would also explain your whiny little estrogenic bitchy personality.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Its not an insult. I am being brutally honest with you. You need to get off the couch and clean up your diet and get moving. You have breasts and that shows your hormones are out of balance. Would also explain your whiny little estrogenic bitchy personality.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Booty, your insults do not hide the fact that you are stupid.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
But you take steriods right? Besides that lower chin area screams down syndrome. Abs look like a rack of hotdogs rotating on a machine in a Circle K.

;D

I have 2 degrees and a Master's degree and got a scholarship to uni, pretty hard to be a downer. I take 250mg per week test now, face still looks like a gopher  :-\

I like you as a poster, funny and always willing to antagonise. My point was moreso people gotta stop laying on you for vodka intake. Not gonna argue with your critique.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
;D

I have 2 degrees and a Master's degree and got a scholarship to uni, pretty hard to be a downer. I take 250mg per week test now, face still looks like a gopher  :-\

I like you as a poster, funny and always willing to antagonise. My point was moreso people gotta stop laying on you for vodka intake. Not gonna argue with your critique.
Lol!! That's the way it should be. Just good info with jokes mixed in. You are a good sport.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
;D

obviously the education didn't work
c

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Booty, your insults do not hide the fact that you are stupid.

Weak reply, she's right and you know that.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Weak reply, she's right and you know that.
Right about what? Do you think she is in shape?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
obviously the education didn't work

Says the guy whose name is premised on the stereotype of black people having big dicks. I'll take being a barrister over that thank you.

booty

• Getbig V
Right about what? Do you think she is in shape?
i am in shape and I exercise everyday. Humans were designed to be active.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
i am in shape and I exercise everyday. Humans were designed to be active.
I end my discussion with you. You are just an outlet for pleasure.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
I end my discussion with you. You are just an outlet for pleasure.

Which is understandable; you have no arguments, so you make it a personal thing.
As for your question, I can only imagine Booties shape :P

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Which is understandable; you have no arguments, so you make it a personal thing.
As for your question, I can only imagine Booties shape :P
Shouldnt you be adding quotes to the "best of 2013-2014 " thread?

Nobody gives a shit about that thread except for you and Fitness Frenzy.

Here is a plan: let other people add to that thread.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
How would you tell your family member that they're fat as hell?

I told one of mine that I wanted her to be around for years to come, not "round" for years to come. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
okay, I know...

Be super hot around their woman.

Take off your shirt and be all sexy around their chick.  They'll have a sudden motivation to either stab you with an ice pick, or start cardio/diet.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
okay, I know...

Be super hot around their woman.

Take off your shirt and be all sexy around their chick.  They'll have a sudden motivation to either stab you with an ice pick, or start cardio/diet.

That explains Halo's "acne" on his chest. Just stab marks.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory

LOL

Booty holding her own with the men.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
How would you tell your family member that they're fat as hell?

Why would you be worried about hurting their feelings? Is it a chick you're talking, or a guy? If the former, she already knows she's fat. She needs to hear it. If it's the latter, he already knows he's fat. He needs to be bitch slapped hard.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Shouldnt you be adding quotes to the "best of 2013-2014 " thread?

Nobody gives a shit about that thread except for you and Fitness Frenzy.

Here is a plan: let other people add to that thread.

Don't hate on us, the problem is that you don't pay us enough.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Ouch!