Author Topic: My 5 year old sons' friend claims my son stuck a power ranger up his ass  (Read 3443 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Cliffs
-the boy is 4, his mom is a single mom that has 2 different kids with 2 different fathers
- her kids are undisciplined, lie, don't listen to her, etc
- my son and 2 daughters went to her house Monday after school to play, typical for us
- that night she bathes her 4 yr old son, he says ouch while she's washing his ass, asks him why it hurts, he says Stan(my son) put a power ranger up his butt
- she claims he was in pain all night and would quiver if you touched his hip area
- we ask him to come over today and she said he can't come over anymore because of this
- I ask my son if he did it, he says no and that's gross
- I tell her that her son is a liar
- I ask my daughters if they saw anything weird that night, they said yes, x hit himself in the stomach and then yelled to his mom that Stan hit him

This dumb broad actually thinks my son anally raped her son with a toy, to the point of being in pain to the touch
Good thing my son is only 5 and not older or he would have to defend himself legally

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Good thing Pillowtalk doesn't post here anymore or he'd be beating off furiously.

If you know your kid isn't a liar (takes responsibility when he breaks a plate etc in your house rather than saying "I don't know it just broke") I'd trust him and make it clear to the mother that your son did nothing. Kid will want to see you vouched for him when he was honest, so let him know you put his side of the story across.

the trainer

Cliffs
-the boy is 4, his mom is a single mom that has 2 different kids with 2 different fathers
- her kids are undisciplined, lie, don't listen to her, etc
- my son and 2 daughters went to her house Monday after school to play, typical for us
- that night she bathes her 4 yr old son, he says ouch while she's washing his ass, asks him why it hurts, he says Stan(my son) put a power ranger up his butt
- she claims he was in pain all night and would quiver if you touched his hip area
- we ask him to come over today and she said he can't come over anymore because of this
- I ask my son if he did it, he says no and that's gross
- I tell her that her son is a liar
- I ask my daughters if they saw anything weird that night, they said yes, x hit himself in the stomach and then yelled to his mom that Stan hit him

This dumb broad actually thinks my son anally raped her son with a toy, to the point of being in pain to the touch
Good thing my son is only 5 and not older or he would have to defend himself legally

Awesome you must be proud of your son he showed that kid what will happen to his asshole if he fucks around, he deserves honorary getbig status for this act.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Awesome you must be proud of your son he showed that kid what will happen to his asshole if he fucks around, he deserves honorary getbig status for this act.
;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Which Ranger?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Which Ranger?

Good point, unless it was one of the two female power rangers (pink and yellow), you can heap some HOMO on there too.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Which Ranger?

The pink one, so its not gay

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Pink Power Ranger was every boy's fantasy:

Knooger

• Getbig V
That's fucking weird, I just had a Skype session where I paid Shizzo to fuck his ass with a Power Ranger.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
This sounds like the same story of how Goodrum and Queen Vissy met.
X

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Exactly which Power Ranger?
a

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
The brown one.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
That's fucking weird, I just had a Skype session where I paid Shizzo to fuck his ass with a Power Ranger.

You too?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Fucking hilarious comments!  ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
a

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Did said ranger go head first?

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
Rangers lead the way.

Simple Simon

head or feet first?

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
Army of one's life is very colorful

:P

Waller

• Getbig IV
How else do they climb into their Megazord?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
It's only gay if your son wants it to be

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
When I was five, the smallest toy around was a Tonka truck.......I still get twangs of pain whenever I pass a construction site....... :(

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Typical Getbigger

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Get the boy post here. Goodrum and tbomz can be the judges

Irongrip400

• Getbig V