Author Topic: Teen surrenders after sucker punch kills tourist outside Bronx bodega  (Read 11022 times)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Look at the statistics---blacks commit more violent crimes than whites....period.

Rap music promotes this violence, just listen to any popular rap song.

Black culture is killing itself. It's their biggest enemy.

I'm not afraid, just realistic

I love white people.

Henda

• Getbig V

You're a fucking idiot of all proportions.  Bernie Madoff rips people off for 64.5 billion dollars, Tim McVeigh blows up a federal building killing 185 people for no reason, and Elliot Rodgers stabs 3 people to death and murders 3 more because he couldn't get his dick wet.....

And yet you fear a black guy walking down the street in the hood.  I know who the real criminals are...and they aren't black people... ;D

hows life in the gutter since vissy threw you out his home for being a flat broke bum?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

AD2100

• Getbig IV
The "knockout game" was some made-up bullshit.

What dumb ass tourist ends up in a Bronx bodega?  ???

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
I call bullshit on the one punch, probably kicked him dead in the head a few times

PIP swede

Agreed. And I agree on what Vince said above about the "taking off the shirt is universal for I'm about to fight"...every guy knows this from about the 6th grade. Dude who hit him could have walked though and since he was sober and in better state of mind for decision making he will get assault or manslaughter...MAYBE a year in jail or 5 -10 yrs probation or some shit.

Lesson here - don't get fat and drunk then walk around a violent neighborhood where you are the minority and start talking shit and challenging people to a fight.

bigmc

• Getbig V

You're a fucking idiot of all proportions.  Bernie Madoff rips people off for 64.5 billion dollars, Tim McVeigh blows up a federal building killing 185 people for no reason, and Elliot Rodgers stabs 3 people to death and murders 3 more because he couldn't get his dick wet.....

And yet you fear a black guy walking down the street in the hood.  I know who the real criminals are...and they aren't black people... ;D

you are a racist vince

its horrible to see

untill both sides lose the prejudice

we cant live as brother  :-\
T

AD2100

• Getbig IV
you are a racist reactionary vince

its horrible to see

untill both sides lose the prejudice

we cant live as brother  :-
fixed to a statement that has the possibility of being true

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
I'll bet the guy hit his head on the concrete and that's what killed him.

bigmc

• Getbig V
fixed to a statement that has the possibility of being true

i disagree

he has pre conceived perceptions on everything involving race

eg the white man is always guilty and the black man is always innocent

thats racism pure and simple
T

Mawse

• Getbig IV

You're a fucking idiot of all proportions.  Bernie Madoff rips people off for 64.5 billion dollars, Tim McVeigh blows up a federal building killing 185 people for no reason, and Elliot Rodgers stabs 3 people to death and murders 3 more because he couldn't get his dick wet.....

And yet you fear a black guy walking down the street in the hood.  I know who the real criminals are...and they aren't black people... ;D

the real criminals are the ones who commit the most violent crime that affects ordinary people.

some old rich jewish dude stealing from idiots who invest in his Ponzi scheme doesnt affect regular people the same way as scum mugging old ladies in a parking lot to steal her purse, kicking in house doors at 2am, robbing anything not nailed down or generally threatening and making urban areas unpleasant for normal people.

#yesallhebrews

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
hows life in the gutter since vissy threw you out his home for being a flat broke bum?

Well...it gives me more time to shag your mother and massage her neck rolls like a couple of packs of Jimmy Dean Sausage...
A

AD2100

• Getbig IV
Re: Teen surrenders after sucker punch kills tourist outside Bronx bodega
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2014, 12:45:56 PM »
Do u make comments like this in front of your messy Jewish fiancé, Chris? I feel like she and her family would be very embarrassed. It's bad enough she marrying a short, fat goy.

:D