Author Topic: Creatine supplement made Elliot Rodger kill - they claim  (Read 45268 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: Creatine made Elliot Rodger kill
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2014, 05:01:37 AM »
Maybe he had prescription for creatine, from a doctor.  Creatine replacement therapy is serious business.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2014, 05:05:30 AM »

Creatine.....it`s not just for breakfast anymore.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2014, 05:13:05 AM »
Maybe he had prescription for creatine, from a doctor.  Creatine replacement therapy is serious business.
I checked my insurance coverage 'CRT' is covered 'HRT' is not :-\

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2014, 05:13:32 AM »
Here is the article for those that missed it:

California shooting: British serial killer Elliot Rodger was 'hooked on bodybuilding supplement pills'

•   By Christopher Bucktin
Chris Akin, who had known the 'virgin killer' for several years, told the Mirror he noticed a sinister change in him after he started to take creatine

Elliot Rodger: Massacre in Santa Barbara

The British serial killer who slaughtered six people in a bloody rampage had become hooked on a bodybuilding supplement, a close friend has claimed.
Chris Akin, who knew 'virgin killer' Elliot Rodger for several years after meeting him on holiday, said he noticed a sinister change in him over the past four months after he started to take creatine to build up his muscles.
The crazed 22-year-old, who butchered his three flat-mates at his home on Friday before driving round the student town of Isla Vista, California and fatally shooting three others, took creatine every day and was secretive about his dosage, according to Chris.

He claimed he saw the “anger and changes” in the student - the son of Hollywood director Peter Rodger - during their weekly chats on Skype.
Chris, from Chicago, Illinois, said the London-born killer became obsessed with bodybuilding and began taking the muscle-boosting chemical in his quest for a perfect body to attract girls.
While the widely-used supplement isn’t illegal, some users have reported side-effects such as violent mood-swings and depression.
It is believed Rodger was introduced to creatine by others on the website bodybuilding.com, which he regularly used.
Members have reported side-effects from taking the organic acid, including both mental and health issues.

Devastated Chris also claims his pal went off the rails after a friend died in a freak bodybuilding accident earlier this year.
He then turned to creatine to help throw himself into bodybuilding to “drown his feelings”.

At the same time he began to be bullied online and “endlessly harassed” in private messages by an internet gang. (This is Jason Genova and his misfits...)
Chris told the Mirror: “Elliot was a good friend of mine, I had known him for a few years now, we would Skype each other weekly and talk about life.
“Honestly I never thought he would he capable of something this horrid, but I believe I know why.
“He would also tell me how he wanted to get into the bodybuilding lifestyle and started on creatine around four months ago. I could notice the anger and changes every time we spoke on Skype.
“I believe he took it everyday. He wouldn’t answer my questions about his usage but as time went on you could totally tell the changes in his character.
“He wasn’t very different at first, but after a while it seemed like he was getting into dark places emotionally.”

Chris believes a campaign of online bullying by people on online forums also contributed to his friend’s decline.
The friend, who met the killer during a holiday to Isla Vista, said: “There was also a whole crew of people who would cyber bully him by email and on social networks to no end.
“I believe there are more factors that contributed to him ‘snapping’, he frequented bodybuilding forums were he was endlessly harassed in private messages and on threads that he created.
“He posted a lot of messages about being alone and wanting women. But this group of people would call him ugly and make fun of him.
“On the messages I saw they would taunt him and tell him he will never get girls and he will be forever alone.”
Chris also claims Rodger was affected after the shocking death of a mutual friend who died in a bizarre body building accident as he attempted to lift a 350kg weight.
He added: “The more I dwell on this the more I realise that it may have set him off and made him turn to creatine to drown his feelings.”
It comes as cops revealed they discovered a machete and hammer in twisted Rodger’s flat - which may have been used to slay his first three victims George Chen, 19, Weihan Wang, 20 and Cheng Yuan Hong, also 20.
Rodger, full of anger at still being a virgin at age 22, then calmly got in his black BMW and went on a shooting rampage, killing sorority sisters Veronika Weiss, 19, and Katie Cooper, 22, and fellow University of California Santa Barbara student Chris Michael-Martinez, 20.

Twisted Rodger, who moved with his family from London to Los Angeles when he was five, left a chilling manifesto and video describing how he was going to carry out his massacre because of his hatred for women - who he said endlessly spurned him in a “day of retribution”.
The sickening document also described his plans to kill his stepmother Soumaya and younger brother Jazz as he was jealous of his developing acting career.
The killer’s Hollywood director dad Peter and mum Chin were said to be “crippled with guilt” following Friday’s massacre and grieving for the victims over their own son, according to a close family friend.
Simon Astaire, who is acting as the family spokesman, said: “They are absolutely crippled by grief.
“I know them very well and it is incredibly hard to be in their company, because they are so distraught. It is hard to be near them because they are so devastated.
“I can tell you that they are grieving for those who’ve lost their lives before their own son. They really are, that’s where they are. I can’t imagine the confusion there must be in that?”

Highlighted some of the most retarded bits.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2014, 05:14:34 AM »
As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be on creatine. To me, being on creatine was better than being President of the United States. Even before I first wandered into Species Nutrition for an after-school job, I knew I wanted to be taking it. It was on it I knew that I belonged. To me, it meant being somebody in a neighborhood that was full of nobodies. Creatine wasnt like anything else. I mean, creatine users did whatever they wanted. They double-parked in front of a hydrant and nobody ever gave them a ticket. In the summer when they played cards all night, nobody ever called the cops.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2014, 05:15:59 AM »
As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be on creatine. To me, being on creatine was better than being President of the United States. Even before I first wandered into Species Nutrition for an after-school job, I knew I wanted to be taking it. It was on it I knew that I belonged. To me, it meant being somebody in a neighborhood that was full of nobodies. Creatine wasnt like anything else. I mean, creatine users did whatever they wanted. They double-parked in front of a hydrant and nobody ever gave them a ticket. In the summer when they played cards all night, nobody ever called the cops.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2014, 05:18:23 AM »
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the creatine - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2014, 05:21:39 AM »

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2014, 05:40:31 AM »
We're going to need more creatine.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2014, 05:45:08 AM »
Oh it doesn't? You don't think I see what you're trying to do here? You think I'm gonna sit here and smile while some fuckin' kike tries to fuck my mother? It's never gonna happen Murray, fuckin' forget it, not on my watch, not while I'm on Creatine. I will fuckin' cut your Shylock nose off and stick it up your ass before I let that happen. Coming in here and poisoning my family's dinner with your anti Creatine, Jewish, n111gg3r-loving, hippie bullshit. Fuck you! Fuck you! Yeah, walk out, asshole, fuckin' Mirror.co.uk reading muthafuccker. Get the fuck out of my house.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2014, 05:50:46 AM »
Forget it, Jake, it's creatine.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2014, 05:53:54 AM »
Oh it doesn't? You don't think I see what you're trying to do here? You think I'm gonna sit here and smile while some fuckin' kike tries to fuck my mother? It's never gonna happen Murray, fuckin' forget it, not on my watch, not while I'm on Creatine. I will fuckin' cut your Shylock nose off and stick it up your ass before I let that happen. Coming in here and poisoning my family's dinner with your anti Creatine, Jewish, n111gg3r-loving, hippie bullshit. Fuck you! Fuck you! Yeah, walk out, asshole, fuckin' Mirror.co.uk reading muthafuccker. Get the fuck out of my house.

8)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2014, 05:55:51 AM »
I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take creatine any more.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2014, 06:01:58 AM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #64 on: May 29, 2014, 06:05:30 AM »
Faster, Creatine Kill! Kill!

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 29, 2014, 06:12:59 AM »
 :D

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2014, 06:18:19 AM »
They`re going to have to change the BATF to BATFC....

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2014, 06:19:25 AM »

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2014, 06:24:17 AM »
"I took creatine for me. I liked it. I was good at it. And I was really… I was alive" – Walter White ”

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2014, 06:26:49 AM »
This girl went crazy on creatine and jumped out of a window - "everybody does this" the onlookers say:

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 29, 2014, 06:38:50 AM »
"It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re taking creatine. Do you have to?"
-Donald Sterling

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2014, 09:20:31 AM »
I know what you're thinking: "Did he preload with creatine for 6 days or only 5?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is Muscletech Brand, the most powerful creatine in the world, and would blow your plateau clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2014, 09:29:23 AM »
I know what you're thinking: "Did he preload with creatine for 6 days or only 5?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is Muscletech Brand, the most powerful creatine in the world, and would blow your plateau clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

Sterling work  ;D

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2014, 09:41:16 AM »
i used to get an excruciatingly, sensitive nipple whilst on creatine. not enough to drive me to kill, but perhaps he wasn't as strong mentally as me .

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2014, 09:43:39 AM »
IS THAT CREATINE IN YOUR PANTS OR YOU HAPPY TO SEE ME...