Author Topic: Creatine supplement made Elliot Rodger kill - they claim  (Read 45541 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Creatine made Elliot Rodger kill
« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2014, 10:01:01 AM »
 In 1966, Andy Dufresne escaped from Shawshank prison. All they found of him was a muddy set of prison clothes, a bar of soap,an old rock hammer, damn near worn down to the nub and a tub of Creatine.I remember thinking it would take a man six hundred years to tunnel through the wall with it. On Creatine old Andy did it in less than twenty. Oh, Andy loved Creatine. I imagine it appealed to his meticulous nature. A load up here, a few years of muscle building there. Bodybuilding is the study of exercise and diet. That's all it takes really, exercise, and diet. That, and a big goddamn tub of Creatine. Like I said, in prison a man will do most anything to keep his mind occupied. Turns out Andy's favorite hobby was snorting Creatine behind the wall out into the exercise yard, a handful at a time. I guess after Tommy was killed, Andy decided he'd been here just about long enough. Andy did like he was told, and told everyone he was natural. The guards simply didn't notice. Neither did I... I mean, seriously, how often do you really check a mans ATP stores? Andy crawled to freedom through five hundred yards of shit smelling foulness I can't even imagine, or maybe I just don't want to. Five hundred yards... that's the length of five football fields, just shy of half a mile.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2014, 10:16:18 AM »
Neither did I... I mean, seriously, how often do you really check a mans ATP stores?

Fucking LOL!

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2014, 10:21:59 AM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2014, 10:22:30 AM »
We're going to need more creatine.

;D ;D ;D  hahaha
a

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2014, 10:27:31 AM »
I don't know. I don't know. Maybe I'm just not making myself clear. I don't want to fuck with you, Sal. But I got the Creatine. I got the sales organization. I got the muscle to shove enough of this factory so far up your stupid wop ass that you'll shit snow for a year.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2014, 10:28:46 AM »
I CAME HERE TO KICK ASS AND TAKE CREATINE,AND I'M ALL OUT OF CREATINE...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2014, 10:33:13 AM »
"He's using dah creatine"

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2014, 11:32:58 AM »
You don't understand. I coulda had creatine. I coulda been a creatine loader. I coulda been an effervescent creatine loader, instead of a bum, which is what I am.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #83 on: May 29, 2014, 11:44:20 AM »
Keep them coming!!! This stuff is great!!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 29, 2014, 11:50:15 AM »
Vincent: Remember, I just got back from Amsterdam.

Lance: Am I a NI@@er ? Are we in Inglewood? No... You're in my home. White people who know the difference between good shit and bad shit, this is the house they come to. Now, my shit, I'll take the Pepsi challenge with that Amsterdam shit, any day of the fuckin' week.

Vincent: That's a bold statement.

Lance: This ain't Amsterdam, Vince. This is a sellers market. Multivitamins is fucking dead as... dead. Creatine, it's coming back in a big fucking way.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 29, 2014, 11:52:47 AM »
 Forrest Gump: My momma always said, "Life was like a Scoop of Creatine. You never know how many grams you're gonna get."

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 29, 2014, 11:56:52 AM »
Cell-Tech scene from Annie Hall.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 29, 2014, 11:57:26 AM »
Henry Hill: [narrating] For as long as I can remember I always wanted to be a bodybuilder. To me that was better than being president of the United States. To be a bodybuilder was to own the world on 5g of Creatine a day.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 29, 2014, 11:59:12 AM »
Karen: I know there are women, like my best friends, who would have gotten out of there the minute their boyfriend gave them a tub of Creatine to hide. But I didn't. I got to admit the truth. It turned me on.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 29, 2014, 12:01:26 PM »
 ???

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2014, 12:03:03 PM »
is this about roger moore

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2014, 12:03:17 PM »
 My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Creatine Monohydrate.  Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2014, 12:04:43 PM »
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Creatine Monohydrate.  Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

I was trying to figure out how to cram creatine into this quote and couldn't do it. Kudos.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2014, 12:05:56 PM »
If he takes creatine.....he takes creatine

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 29, 2014, 12:09:45 PM »
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Holy Jesus! What is that? What the fuck is that? WHAT IS THAT, PRIVATE PYLE?

Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, its Creatine, sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Creatine?

Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, yes, sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: How did it get here?

Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, I took it from the mess hall, sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Is Creatine allowed in the barracks, Private Pyle?

Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, no, sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Are you allowed to take Creatine, Private Pyle?

Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, no, sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: And why not, Private Pyle?

Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, because I'm too heavy with water weight already, sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Because you are a disgusting fat body, Private Pyle!

Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, yes, sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Then why did you try to sneak Creatine in your footlocker, Private Pyle?

Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, because I was Bulking, sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Because you were Bulking...

[turns and addresses rest of platoon]

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Pyle has dishonored himself and dishonored the platoon. I have tried to help him. But I have failed. I have failed because YOU have not helped me. YOU people have not given Private Pyle the proper motivation! So, from now on, whenever Private Pyle fucks up, I will not punish him! I will punish all of YOU! And the way I see it ladies, you owe me for ONE TUB OF Creatine! NOW GET ON YOUR FACES!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Open your mouth!

[shoves a full scoop of Creatine into PYLE's mouth]

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: They're payin' for it; YOU eat it! Ready! Exercise!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 29, 2014, 12:13:19 PM »

"It aint got no Creatine in it"

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 29, 2014, 12:20:00 PM »
 :P

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #97 on: May 29, 2014, 12:22:26 PM »
AOO and Nails killing it !  LOL  ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 29, 2014, 12:27:03 PM »
Patrick Bateman: Do you like Creatine?
Paul Allen: It's ok.
Patrick Bateman: Early on it was a little slow working for my tastes, but when the loading phase was over, It really came in to its own, physically and mentally. The whole tub has a clear, crisp taste, and a new sheen of amino acids that really gives the mix a big boost. It's been compared to Anabolic steroids, but I think creatine has a far more subtle effect..
Paul Allen: Hey Halberstram.
Patrick Bateman: Yes, Allen?
Paul Allen: Why are there copies of the muscle and fitness 2013 Olympia edition all over the place, are you a schmoe? A little fruity or something?
Patrick Bateman: No, Allen.
Paul Allen: Is that a thong?
Patrick Bateman: Yes it is! In 2008, Muscletech released this, Celltech, their most accomplished supplement. I think their undisputed masterpiece is the 3g of creatine hcl per serving, an ingredient so potent, that you can tell everyone in the gym it's that, not the steroids responsible for all your size. Taking Creatine is not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the supplement itself.
[raises axe above head]
Patrick Bateman: Hey Paul!
[he bashes Allen in the head with the axe, ande blood splatters over him]
Patrick Bateman: TRY GETTING A RESERVATION FOR FRONT ROW AT THE OLYMPIA NOW, YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD! YOU

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #99 on: May 29, 2014, 12:30:10 PM »
Patrick Bateman: Do you like Creatine?
Paul Allen: It's  OK.
Patrick Bateman: Early on it was a little slow working for my tastes, but when the loading phase was over, It really came in to its own, physically and mentally. The whole tub has a clear, crisp taste, and a new sheen of amino acids that really gives the mix a big boost. It's been compared to Anabolic steroids, but I think creatine has a far more subtle effect..
Paul Allen: Hey Halberstram.
Patrick Bateman: Yes, Allen?
Paul Allen: Why are there copies of the muscle and fitness 2013 Olympia edition all over the place, are you a schmoe? A little fruity or something?
Patrick Bateman: No, Allen.
Paul Allen: Is that a thong?
Patrick Bateman: Yes it is! In 2008, Muscletech released this, Celltech, their most accomplished supplement. I think their undisputed masterpiece is the 3g of creatine hcl per serving, an ingredient so potent, that you can tell everyone in the gym it's that, not the steroids responsible for all your size. Taking Creatine is not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the supplement itself.
[raises axe above head]
Patrick Bateman: Hey Paul!
[he bashes Allen in the head with the axe, ande blood splatters over him]
Patrick Bateman: TRY GETTING A RESERVATION FOR FRONT ROW AT THE OLYMPIA NOW, YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD! YOU

THIS IS PURE GENIUS!!!!  ;D