Author Topic: Halo wants to come back  (Read 27809 times)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Re: Halo wants to come back
« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2014, 05:20:42 PM »
has anyone ever been banned for racism against whites?

Fuck off cracker.

the trainer

« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2014, 05:22:12 PM »
has anyone ever been banned for racism against whites?

Do you notice that when blacks make racist comments against whites its like no big deal but if a white dude makes a racist comment then all hell breaks lose.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2014, 05:34:50 PM »
Do you notice that when blacks make racist comments against whites its like no big deal but if a white dude makes a racist comment then all hell breaks lose.

Are you chronically stupid?

In today's society there is no such thing as racism towards a white male.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2014, 05:37:45 PM »
Belgian Cuban Of Peace  ;D

& he was Mr.American diplomat in Havana ,gym owner is Serbia,composer,police officer,etc,..........

;D
 ;D
 ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2014, 05:39:16 PM »
& he was Mr.American diplomat in Havana ,gym owner is Serbia,composer,police officer,etc,..........

;D
 ;D
 ;D
:D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2014, 05:43:25 PM »
:D

GB is victorious gladiators site, no room for crying/crawling losers like him  >:(

;D

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2014, 06:57:52 PM »
Joon, I don't negotiate with racist idiots any more than I negotiate with people of various religions-  you believe what you believe and act accordingly. In this case, someone's beliefs made them act like a  cock. But more than that, this is Ron's board. From what he's told me,  HE asked Halo to chill out. I do NOT make the final call here, Ron does.  If it were MY board,  not only would Halo be gone forever, but anyone I even SUSPECTED of being a Halo gimmick would be gone forever.  That's the difference between Ron and I (well, and a whole host of other things...)- I don't give a rat's ass what the board thinks is "fair."
 But just in case my opinion is worth more than the piss I just took, I hope Halo gets hit by a car driven by a black prostitute.

Trainer, when all your anger is directed at ONE person, and everything that comes out of your mouth is about how the only thing black women are good for is use as rented cum receptacles, that's more than just warped beliefs or biased thoughts. That's a fucking agenda and a PROBLEM.  So as much as you would like this to be about whether black racists are regarded the same way as white racists, that's truly not the point at all.  What actually happened here was that Halo did some shit that the mods AND owner of this board thought was fucked up,  THEY asked him to stop,  he DIDN'T LISTEN,  so he got time out.

[end rant]

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2014, 06:59:46 PM »
Joon, I don't negotiate with racist idiots any more than I negotiate with people of various religions-  you believe what you believe and act accordingly. In this case, someone's beliefs made them act like a  cock. But more than that, this is Ron's board. From what he's told me,  HE asked Halo to chill out. I do NOT make the final call here, Ron does.  If it were MY board,  not only would Halo be gone forever, but anyone I even SUSPECTED of being a Halo gimmick would be gone forever.  That's the difference between Ron and I (well, and a whole host of other things...)- I don't give a rat's ass what the board thinks is "fair."
 But just in case my opinion is worth more than the piss I just took, I hope Halo gets hit by a car driven by a black prostitute.

Trainer, when all your anger is directed at ONE person, and everything that comes out of your mouth is about how the only thing black women are good for is use as rented cum receptacles, that's more than just warped beliefs or biased thoughts. That's a fucking agenda and a PROBLEM.  So as much as you would like this to be about whether black racists are regarded the same way as white racists, that's truly not the point at all.  What actually happened here was that Halo did some shit that the mods AND owner of this board thought was fucked up,  THEY asked him to stop,  he DIDN'T LISTEN,  so he got time out.

[end rant]
Meltdown.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 29, 2014, 07:07:39 PM »
Everyone deserves a second chance.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: May 29, 2014, 07:13:19 PM »
Yes, bring back Halo! He is a big part of this forum. Its not the same without him.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #85 on: May 29, 2014, 07:14:13 PM »
Maybe he was banned because he started 18-20 threads daily about oven mitts and sweaters?
a

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #86 on: May 29, 2014, 07:20:57 PM »

[end rant]
Fence sitter
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 29, 2014, 07:25:13 PM »
Ron just itching to use that timeout button.

We see ya Ron  ;)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: May 29, 2014, 07:27:03 PM »
everything that comes out of your mouth is about how the only thing black women are good for is use as rented cum receptacles

Halo was just pointing out the fact that Hebrew women are competent lovers -- a compliment.

Signed,
Halo (Servant of Lord Jehova God) Defense League

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #89 on: May 29, 2014, 07:29:35 PM »
 this song Jams

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2014, 07:30:54 PM »

Damn that brings back memories. I had that cd.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2014, 07:31:25 PM »
Halo has been done a huge favor by being removed from this board.

Some people have an unhealthy obsession with message boards. On the bright side, Halo appeared to actually socialize with people outside of the board and so has a real life outside of the board to go back to.

Joon - well he appears to have now built a life revolving around the board.  Hence he needed to intervene and move Halo out of the way because he could not bear to share what he considers "limelight".

Think about it - when you log off Getbig, how much time do you spend thinking about it? For most that is close to zero.

Now imagine actually planning your days around getbig. Desperately trying to impress people there. Having it as the focal point in your life - being a "name" there and having it drive your activities in meatspace.

At best it's an addiction. At worst it's an unhealthy outlet for someone with severe mental issues.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2014, 07:35:58 PM »
Maybe he was banned because he started 18-20 threads daily about oven mitts and sweaters?

Halo needed GB to make important decisions for him :)
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2014, 07:37:26 PM »
Halo is obviously an important account to the elders.

You guys blind?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 29, 2014, 07:50:10 PM »
Halo was just pointing out the fact that Hebrew women are competent lovers -- a compliment.

Signed,
Halo (Servant of Lord Jehova God) Defense League

;D

Uncle Junior

« Reply #95 on: May 29, 2014, 08:07:32 PM »

[end rant]

You know what sweetheart, it's hard to argue with any of what you wrote, so I won't, because you speak the truth.

Regardless I just want to set your mind at ease about something for your own benefit rather than Halo's:

I don't negotiate with racist idiots

In this case, someone's beliefs made them act like a  cock.

He really isn't a racist in real life or actually hold those beliefs, that's the problem here. If he were I wouldn't entertain him for one second.

It's his online persona to blame which he thought was funny. I hope you realize and distinguish between this and his reality.

Think about it logically, he was in a relationship to a black woman who he has a sick child with.

Their relationship was on the rocks for sometime and we were essentially seeing how someone melts down from pressure of a failed relationship, having a sick child, losing employment, having steroid induced health problems and someone who found Get Big essentially to be his online Psychotherapist  to vent and lash out his anger on.

Don't you see that the reason he vents at you is not because he is a racist but because you are EVERYTHING in life that he ever wanted, a strong, beautiful black woman and someone who he would be attracted too and have a happy healthy family with in an ideal world far removed from his own reality???!!!

I hope you see through the facade.

He doesn't hate black people or is a racist in real life, of that I am 100% sure, its ironic because the absolute opposite is true.

His bodybuilding idol is Ronnie Coleman....does that sound like someone that hates black people???

Still I don't make excuses or condone his online persona for bitter and nasty words expressed in fact I condemn it because that shit ain't funny, I told him myself several times.

I do distinguish between the man and his online persona I hope you do as well, not for his benefit or sake of bringing him back, but rather for your own ease of mind.

You have been more than kind even entertaining the idea and I thank you for your time, I had hoped for a happy ending, alas its not meant to be.

Time heals most thing.....usually.

Your sincerely
Good Uncle

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 29, 2014, 08:10:47 PM »

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: May 29, 2014, 08:12:21 PM »

[end rant]

Haven't read a meltdown on here of this magnitude for a while......

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 29, 2014, 08:29:05 PM »
Haven't read a meltdown on here of this magnitude for a while......

Made you hard didn't it?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 29, 2014, 09:07:36 PM »
So the person that hit the mod button is pretty clearly in admission I'd say, haha. Take that thin skin on over to BB dot com.