Author Topic: Back on POF need advice from the pros  (Read 11118 times)

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
Back on POF need advice from the pros
« on: June 04, 2014, 03:22:21 PM »
Well getbig im back on POF its been a few years but im ready to start smashing some hoes again, Im a bit rusty anyone have any good pick up lines or advice that seem to work out well?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: Back on POF need advice from the pros
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 03:24:08 PM »
Numbers game like anything really. Throw out lots of messages and make them a bit more creative than...'Hey'.

Good pictures help too.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 03:24:29 PM »
Glute shots, especially the one where you had a bad reaction to some gear. Pussy magnet.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 03:29:24 PM »
Be an attractive young woman. Everybody will contact you

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2014, 03:30:05 PM »
Be an attractive young woman. Everybody will contact you

Is that your experience?

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2014, 03:33:34 PM »
Glute shots, especially the one where you had a bad reaction to some gear. Pussy magnet.

hahah yes! FTW!

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2014, 03:36:38 PM »
Is that your experience?

I got tons of attention, but no, I was a 6.5 when I did that stuff. I was curvy/thick, now I'm petite/relatively curvy. So I was good looking but not intimidatingly so. I also had a very detailed profile and I was cocky as hell.

So navymike, just be cocky as hell (but very polite and considerate). Go into every date with the attitude that "everybody wants me" (but with respect/sense of equality between you and the other person)....and everybody will want you.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2014, 03:42:13 PM »
Just take some artsy fartsy pics where you're chilling out on drugs, not sterons, and opening up to the universe - women will sense immediate "whoa, laid back(door) artist" flair - do not forget your to take your guitar to the first date.
or...
you could be a gangster - wear some clothes from your nephew and take pictures with random strippers... immediate street cred and lots of bones to pick.
or...
say you're into Bodybuilding, filling sleeves, pushing the limit, raw vegetables and aminos. - ripe men looking for a session will be overjoyed.

Lots of roads to Rome.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2014, 03:45:49 PM »
Just take some artsy fartsy pics where you're chilling out on drugs, not sterons, and opening up to the universe - women will sense immediate "whoa, laid back(door) artist" flair - do not forget your to take your guitar to the first date.
or...
you could be a gangster - wear some clothes from your nephew and take pictures with random strippers... immediate street cred and lots of bones to pick.
or...
say you're into Bodybuilding, filling sleeves, pushing the limit, raw vegetables and aminos. - ripe men looking for a session will be overjoyed.

Lots of roads to Rome.

The sarcsam on this site! hahaha

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2014, 03:46:16 PM »
I got tons of attention, but no, I was a 6.5 when I did that stuff. I was curvy/thick, now I'm petite/relatively curvy. So I was good looking but not intimidatingly so. I also had a very detailed profile and I was cocky as hell.

So navymike, just be cocky as hell (but very polite and considerate). Go into every date with the attitude that "everybody wants me" (but with respect/sense of equality between you and the other person)....and everybody will want you.

6.5? Quite tall! Almost as tall as Johnny Falcon at 6'6"

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2014, 03:48:46 PM »
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=58740824

I went pretty smartass with my profile and i wasnt going to put contest pics up until i searched what my competition was and every one was some dumpy dude in a mirror trying to show off abs he didnt have

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2014, 03:49:30 PM »
6.5? Quite tall! Almost as tall as Johnny Falcon at 6'6"

rofl no I meant 6.5/10
I'm short

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2014, 03:50:13 PM »
While you're still rocking the gains from the show, get a pic of you shirtless casually playing with your dog in the park. Don't have a dog? Borrow one. Any kind of Lab is great. Call him/her "your wingman".

If you have any hair left after the cycles, make sure to NOT wear a hat.

Muscles + hair + dog + outdoorsy + humor == some quality opening conversations.

You're welcome.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2014, 03:50:35 PM »

Chicks throw this shit around way too much. It's like a dude chalking up rejection to "lesbian."

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2014, 03:50:46 PM »
rofl no I meant 6.5/10
I'm short
Was going to say 6 5 that is a monstrous bitch

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2014, 03:51:20 PM »

Curvy/Thick? Got any pics of the old days?

6.5 is a Monstrous Bitch

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2014, 03:52:06 PM »
Chicks throw this shit around way too much. It's like a dude chalking up rejection to "lesbian."

Yeah, LOL at a dude being "intimidated" by a dime on a dating site  ::)

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2014, 03:52:35 PM »
While you're still rocking the gains from the show, get a pic of you shirtless casually playing with your dog in the park. Don't have a dog? Borrow one. Any kind of Lab is great. Call him/her "your wingman".

If you have any hair left after the cycles, make sure to NOT wear a hat.

Muscles + hair + dog + outdoorsy + humor == some quality opening conversations.

You're welcome.
That's is really good advice actually

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2014, 03:52:53 PM »

I said I was NOT intimidatingly good looking. Meaning that I wasn't good looking enough that people would think I was "too good" for them. It wasn't an excuse for a lack of attention, it was the reason why I was getting so much. I was "attainable"

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2014, 03:56:49 PM »
Mike,

*crickets*

buy a nice shirt.

Don't flaunt your goods too much, let the chicks be the attraction... do not enter their territory.
Also the Mac Donald's shit in the picture is retarded.
The rest will fall into place... just smile and remember
tender poon is the new ChickenMcNuggets.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2014, 03:58:09 PM »
Mike,

*crickets*

buy a nice shirt.

Don't flaunt your goods too much, let the chicks be the attraction... do not enter their territory.
Also the Mac Donald's shit in the picture is retarded.
The rest will fall into place... just smile and remember
tender poon is the new ChickenMcNuggets.

Roger that thank you, Im honestly looking for advice. so thank you

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2014, 03:58:58 PM »
profile looks good. fill out your tests, bitches love that shit.

I might suggest removing your competition pictures. Bodybuilding won't be a mutual interest between you and another woman, and it makes you look like a dumb meathead (sorry, stereotypes exist). Cooking healthy meals for her will impress her, etc. (still bbing related, but not "stupid meathead"-esque)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2014, 04:09:36 PM »
Way too many shirtless photos....

The rule of thumb is 1-2 face shots, 1 photo of your full body wearing something kinda nice yet flattering, 1 "action" shot.  

Maybe squeeze in a shirtless photo of you at the beach with friends.  MAYBE.  Nix the bodybuilding photos, everybody has a negative impression of bodybuilders.

EDIT: Pare down your profile message by 50-75% also

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2014, 04:09:58 PM »
I said I was NOT intimidatingly good looking. Meaning that I wasn't good looking enough that people would think I was "too good" for them. It wasn't an excuse for a lack of attention, it was the reason why I was getting so much. I was "attainable"

Sorry, not really attacking you so much. But the word really shouldn't even be in your vocabulary. Any guy capable of being intimidated by a chick isn't worth having.

But usually girls just use it to rationalize failure.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2014, 04:12:35 PM »
Way too many shirtless photos....

The rule of thumb is 1-2 face shots, 1 photo of your full body wearing something kinda nice yet flattering, 1 "action" shot.  

Maybe squeeze in a shirtless photo of you at the beach with friends.  MAYBE.  Nix the bodybuilding photos, everybody has a negative impression of bodybuilders.

EDIT: Pare down your profile message by 50-75% also

I think i may just need a day where i just go around san diego and take some douche shots of me at the beach then a wine bar then wrap it up at a art gallery