Author Topic: ESFitness thread- Vince is so creepy that...  (Read 125225 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
ESFitness thread- Vince is so creepy that...
« on: June 05, 2014, 01:35:10 PM »
Not a week goes by where he doesn't want to "pay a visit" to some one disreppekkin him...I'm just making sure all my bros are accounted for. I'd fuck off back to Dubai if he ever came to London.
S

Simple Simon

Re: Has any getbigger been killed by ESFitness yet
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 01:38:45 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 01:40:46 PM »
I like him ok, but he does get a bit silly at times.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 01:41:09 PM »
Not a week goes by where he doesn't want to "pay a visit" to some one disreppekkin him...I'm just making sure all my bros are accounted for. I'd fuck off back to Dubai if he ever came to London.

Kent is pretty good part to visit this time of year.

I used to go to school in Ramsgate very very long time ago.

Never cared much for the cabbage smells on the farms though.

Still the white cliffs of dover are nice.

the trainer

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 01:47:25 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 01:48:24 PM »
Kent is pretty good part to visit this time of year.

I used to go to school in Ramsgate very very long time ago.

Never cared much for the cabbage smells on the farms though.

Still the white cliffs of dover are nice.

Dover Beach - Matthew Arnold

The sea is calm tonight.
The tide is full, the moon lies fair
Upon the straits; on the French coast the light
Gleams and is gone; the cliffs of England stand,
Glimmering and vast, out in the tranquil bay.
Come to the window, sweet is the night air!
Only, from the long line of spray
Where the sea meets the moon-blanched land,
Listen! you hear the grating roar
Of pebbles which the waves draw back, and fling,
At their return, up the high strand,
Begin, and cease, and then again begin,
With tremulous cadence slow, and bring
The eternal note of sadness in.

Sophocles long ago
Heard it on the Ægæan, and it brought
Into his mind the turbid ebb and flow
Of human misery; we
Find also in the sound a thought,
Hearing it by this distant northern sea.

The Sea of Faith
Was once, too, at the full, and round earth's shore
Lay like the folds of a bright girdle furled.
But now I only hear
Its melancholy, long, withdrawing roar,
Retreating, to the breath
Of the night wind, down the vast edges drear
And naked shingles of the world.

Ah, love, let us be true
To one another! for the world, which seems
To lie before us like a land of dreams,
So various, so beautiful, so new,
Hath really neither joy, nor love, nor light,
Nor certitude, nor peace, nor help for pain;
And we are here as on a darkling plain
Swept with confused alarms of struggle and flight,
Where ignorant armies clash by night.

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 02:14:41 PM »
Last year, he threatened to hurt me and do a few other unsavory things with people close to me (I'm not in the mood to repeat what he said...anyone can look it up if they're so inclined). I backed off pretty quick.

You never know who anyone really is, or how serious they are.

Or what lengths they will go to over trivialities.  :o

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2014, 02:15:02 PM »
Last year, he threatened to hurt me and do a few other unsavory things with people close to me (I'm not in the mood to repeat what he said...anyone can look it up if they're so inclined). I backed off pretty quick.

You never know who anyone really is, or how serious they are.

Can you CliffNote it, at least?

Uncle Junior

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2014, 02:18:08 PM »
Or what lengths they will go to over trivialities.  :o

How the mighty have fallen.

Oh the irony, none of this would have happened if you didn't decided to stop trolling me today.

Now I have to take extra golfing lessons, up my swing a bit.

I don't like deadlifting and squatting much either mate, hurts my back, but you would know all about that wouldn't you.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2014, 02:20:55 PM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2014, 02:25:44 PM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

^ This.

Respect it.

"If anything in this life is certain; if history has taught us anything, it's that you can kill anyone."

Michael Corleone, The Godfather

Simple Simon

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2014, 02:32:05 PM »

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2014, 02:34:53 PM »

Uncle Junior

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2014, 03:34:07 PM »

Does it not occur to you that the world of taking someone down and smashing their teeth into their face and going back straight to jail for looking at you the wrong way or nicking your parking spot or flipping you a bird..etc is not the actual real world? But that energy bubble of a convict who can't snap out of it?

Is it really worth it, or do you not feel once you smashed someone face in for flipping you the bird that what you just did was a tad unnecessary? Do you ever question yourself control and why simple words can drive drastic actions out of you....do you not see this as a weakness of soul and over sensitivity/delicate emotions?
S

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2014, 03:58:47 PM »
He tried to kill me with a machete for taking a space he considered his at BBB. Luckily I had my guitar in the back of my truck and was able to sew my arm and foot back on.  And if it could not get worse he took all the cookware I had just purchased and my stash of meth gum!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2014, 03:59:42 PM »

blah blah blah.

shut up already, stupid.
b

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2014, 04:03:50 PM »

I agree with this but just for very serious things. I'm not gonna go all the way because some 19 year old living in his moms basement on a muscle man message board insulted me; that I just laugh off. But if someone IRL wants to threaten or physically attack me then yeah I'm prepared to go to extremes.

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2014, 04:10:39 PM »

douche

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2014, 04:11:22 PM »
He's going to pay all of us a "visit"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2014, 04:12:32 PM »

This has potential to be the new "girls and sons", I must check with the judges.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2014, 04:14:17 PM »

So true. 99% of people are scared of their own shadow and won't do shit when confronted. And yes, Its ALL about how far you'll go.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
i am bad fucking man- the ESFatness story.
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2014, 04:16:31 PM »

where im from saying the wrong thing to the wrong guy will get your arm snapped and your neck broken in a hurry. too many guys like to run their mouths without knowing the consequences of their actions. the other day a guy cut me off at home depot. i had just taken 2000mg of tren ace and was listening to my elton john greatest hits cd when this guy who thought he was hard decided he was going to take my parking spot. taking a guys spot in line at the commissary or waiting for the pay phone in my day meant you were sighing a death warrant, and being as hard as fucking nails i was in the mood to dish out a few free lessons on respect.

as the guy got out of his car and walked around to his trunk to get his walker out, i went up to him and asked him if he had a fucking problem. i couldnt tell if he was shaking because he was scared or had advanced parkinsons. i assumed it was my fuck off bad ass demeanor so i proceeded to let him know i was armed with a spork and i was fucking prepared to use it. he didnt have to much to say at that point so i bent the antenna on his car and told him he was lucky that wasnt his spine.

the next time you decide you going to fuck with the wrong guy, you had best keep your head on swivel, cause theres always a guy like me who just got out whod be more than happy to give you a free lesson on respect.

b

Uncle Junior

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2014, 04:17:22 PM »
So true. 99% of people are scared of their own shadow and won't do shit when confronted. And yes, Its ALL about how far you'll go.

Kent is only an hour or so on the train, not that big a deal mate.  ::)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: i am bad fucking man- the ESFatness story.
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2014, 04:17:38 PM »

where im from saying the wrong thing to the wrong guy will get your arm snapped and your neck broken in a hurry. too many guys like to run their mouths without knowing the consequences of their actions. the other day a guy cut me off at home depot. i had just taken 2000mg of tren ace and was listening to my elton john greatest hits cd when this guy who thought he was hard decided he was going to take my parking spot. taking a guys spot in line at the commissary or waiting for the pay phone in my day meant you were sighing a death warrant, and being as hard as fucking nails i was in the mood to dish out a few free lessons on respect.

as the guy got out of his car and walked around to his trunk to get his walker out, i went up to him and asked him if he had a fucking problem. i couldnt tell if he was shaking because he was scared or had advanced parkinsons. i assumed it was my fuck off bad ass demeanor so i proceeded to let him know i was armed with a spork and i was fucking prepared to use it. he didnt have to much to say at that point so i bent the antenna on his car and told him he was lucky that wasnt his spine.

the next time you decide you going to fuck with the wrong guy, you had best keep your head on swivel, cause theres always a guy like me who just got out whod be more than happy to give you a free lesson on respect.