Author Topic: ESFitness thread- Vince is so creepy that...  (Read 125207 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: ESFitness - has anyone
« Reply #275 on: June 10, 2014, 05:28:09 PM »
ESFitness is pretty entertaining.

We've found his words to be both insightful and compelling.

I like this young man (no homo in the way a homo can be non-homo'ish).

"1"
Yes fat boy is fun to have around.  :D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #276 on: June 10, 2014, 05:39:04 PM »

"1"

He's going back to prison with his attitude. He basically said that he is willing to go all the way.....

Murder??

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #277 on: June 10, 2014, 05:50:44 PM »

"1"

At first I thought he was a gimmick of He Who Was Scalped but now I'm confident ESFitness is his own man.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: June 10, 2014, 06:33:09 PM »
haha holy fuck.

The guy has done it all..... Stand offs with swat teams to financial wizard who can turn 25k into a cool mil.

If he could only master making better steroids in the sink to get those 14 inch arms up.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #279 on: June 10, 2014, 06:45:57 PM »
Hi fat boy.

Thats one sexy broad but I can tell she's been put through the ringer, raked over the coals and hung out to dry.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #280 on: June 10, 2014, 07:05:27 PM »
At first I thought he was a gimmick of He Who Was Scalped but now I'm confident ESFitness is his own man.
Careful, I made a living off of collecting scalps.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #281 on: June 10, 2014, 07:41:26 PM »
The guy has done it all..... Stand offs with swat teams to financial wizard who can turn 25k into a cool mil.

If he could only master making better steroids in the sink to get those 14 inch arms up.

?

I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.
b

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #282 on: June 10, 2014, 08:46:57 PM »

my arms don't have great shape, but they're a lil shy of 19inches (the right one at least, left is 3/4in smaller).. although they're down a bit now from some tricep atrophy due to my neck (c5/c6 impingement/degeneration been bad past month or so).

and 25k turning into a mil is a stretch.. but 25k into 400k+ isn't hard if you're a UGL, even at bulk prices, not retail.

and none of my stuff is made in the sink.. everything's nice and stainless steel with ventilation and autoclaved. milipore .22 and .45 filtered. I've yet to have 1 customer complain about quality or potency (including clientele consisting of local and national npc competitors and a few former ifbb pro's). 

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: June 11, 2014, 06:19:51 AM »
my arms don't have great shape, but they're a lil shy of 19inches

Not from the pics simple simon posted....I'd say 15.5 on a good day with a dbol pump.
S

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #284 on: June 11, 2014, 06:21:36 AM »
Not from the pics simple simon posted....I'd say 15.5 on a good day with a dbol pump.
:o :o :o

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: June 11, 2014, 06:27:37 AM »
Omg and to think fat boy runs huge cycles.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: June 11, 2014, 06:28:08 AM »
:o :o :o

This is actually how this whole Esfitness thing started, he states he's 245lbs ripped, he states he has 19" guns then every single pic we see is off an average gym rat at best with tiny arms.

When you call him up on it, he threatens to identify the bitch in you and smash your teeth in cos he's willing to go all the way.
S

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #287 on: June 11, 2014, 06:30:07 AM »
When you call him up on it, he threatens to identify the bitch in you and smash your teeth in cos he's willing to go all the way.

It's true though,

i sent him a PM last week (no homo), and this was his response:

"I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day."

If i didn't knew better, i'd consider that reply as a thinly veiled threat.

dustin

« Reply #288 on: June 11, 2014, 09:14:32 AM »
It's funny when people say he's a good guy and maybe just "embellishes" his stories a little, then he comes out of the woodwork with shit like SWAT team stand offs, wallstreet wolf expertise and a not so thinly veiled death threat LOL

You can tell who's an internal tiny tit with responses like that. A real tough person doesn't need to go on and on describing lines and what happens when they're crossed. I like EFS but sometimes I think he just doesn't care about the things he says, which is actually kind of cool in and of itself. Says some whacked out crazy mother fucker bullshit but also keeps it real.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #289 on: June 11, 2014, 09:49:55 AM »
It's funny when people say he's a good guy and maybe just "embellishes" his stories a little, then he comes out of the woodwork with shit like SWAT team stand offs, wallstreet wolf expertise and a not so thinly veiled death threat LOL

You can tell who's an internal tiny tit with responses like that. A real tough person doesn't need to go on and on describing lines and what happens when they're crossed. I like EFS but sometimes I think he just doesn't care about the things he says, which is actually kind of cool in and of itself. Says some whacked out crazy mother fucker bullshit but also keeps it real.
You have some tall tales yourself stud.

dustin

« Reply #290 on: June 11, 2014, 02:03:38 PM »
You have some tall tales yourself stud.

They're not tall tales. Anyone who leaves their mother's basement for any appreciable amount of time is bound to find themselves in some hairy situations. I'm sure you've run into your fare share on the way to and from the liquor store too.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #291 on: June 11, 2014, 02:07:08 PM »
They're not tall tales. Anyone who leaves their mother's basement for any appreciable amount of time is bound to find themselves in some hairy situations. I'm sure you've run into your fare share on the way to and from the liquor store too.

Dustin you deserve your own appreciation thread....great poster!

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #292 on: June 11, 2014, 02:13:19 PM »
Dustin you deserve your own appreciation thread....great poster!
Dustin is a good dude

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #293 on: June 11, 2014, 02:29:04 PM »
What does the e and s in esfitness stand for?

Simple Simon

« Reply #294 on: June 11, 2014, 02:31:43 PM »
What does the e and s in esfitness stand for?
Extra Special.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #295 on: June 11, 2014, 02:55:16 PM »
aside from Vince Basile or on occasion Primemuscle, I've never been the one to make disrspectfull comments first...

you snarky little fuckers understand that?

I respond to disrespectful comments towards me... usually made my bitch-ass little twerps. grown men acting like their favorite WWE characters and talking shit on a msg board and behaving in a way they'd never have the balls to in real life.

you think somebody is gonna run their mouth to me and I'm not gonna respond?

you think i'll let somebody run their mouth to my face without an appropriate response?

what makes you think I'd let that happen on an internet msg board?

With all due respect...

This is Getbig. You have 4 stars and thousands of post.
Snark is par for the course.

Don't kill me bro

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #296 on: June 11, 2014, 03:36:13 PM »

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #297 on: June 11, 2014, 04:53:04 PM »
With all due respect...

This is Getbig. You have 4 stars and thousands of post.
Snark is par for the course.

Don't kill me bro

I dunno what the stars mean.. and the mods can erase my post count to zero for all I care.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #298 on: June 11, 2014, 06:30:42 PM »
I saw ESFitness in a parking lot today

And I backed the f#ck down.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #299 on: June 11, 2014, 06:41:38 PM »
ESFitness is good but he's no slacker.

UPDATED FOR 2011

I have profiled the many fantastic feats of slacker before.

===========================
I have compiled a "Profile in Courage" of slacker based on his posts...pretty average for a GetBigger, really.  Please feel free to add any missing information.

Education
College degrees in business and “law enforcement”

Professions
Runs a million-dollar construction business
Has worked in the paper and pulp processing industry
Plans to open a gym in an empty building he owns
Formerly a police officer
Served in the United States Marine Corps

Athletics
Possesses a physique comparable to John Cena at 285+ lbs and 12% bf
Has a 13-0 boxing record, including nine KOs
Black belts in karate, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, and an unknown third martial art
An accomplished mixed martial arts competitor
Competes in strongman
Champion arm wrestler
Member of a bowling league

Weightlifting and Bodybuilding
23" arms
36" waist
30" quads
18" calves
18" forearms
Can bench over 500 lbs but prefers to do sets with 335 for reps
Can squat 600 lbs
Can curl 235 lbs
Has a similar build to Spike with an extra 40 lbs

Hobbies
Stunt bike riding
Car racing (track and street)
Snowmobiling
Motorcycling
Ice skating

Miscellaneous notes
Owns a Corvette, a Dodge Viper, and five Mustangs (1999 and 2003 Cobras, a 1970 Mach1, and 2001 GT, and a 2007 GT 500)
Owns several pickup trucks
Knows and has fought Georges St. Pierre
Height fluctuates between 6-1 to 6-4
Has broken three jaws in various fights
Is set to star in a movie later this year
Recently sold his house and bought a lot in the country, where he plans to build a new house, likely with his bare hands
================================

slacker's most impressive feat is perhaps his ability to shrink and grow by sheer will.  On March 10 he was 6'4" and around 295.

By March 30 he had shrunk an inch and lost 20 lbs.

slacker can also willingly fluctuate his body fat level by upwards of 6% over a matter of days.