Author Topic: ESFitness thread- Vince is so creepy that...  (Read 125335 times)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Re: ESFitness - has anyone
« Reply #300 on: June 11, 2014, 06:49:09 PM »
ESFitness is good but he's no slacker.

That he is a member of a bowling league is kind of hard to believe. There are rules in bowling!! The rest is spot on.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: June 11, 2014, 07:06:32 PM »
That he is a member of a bowling league is kind of hard to believe. There are rules in bowling!! The rest is spot on.

At least he doesn't roll on Shabbos.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #302 on: June 11, 2014, 07:08:11 PM »
At least he doesn't roll on Shabbos.
:D :D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #303 on: June 11, 2014, 07:55:28 PM »
my arms don't have great shape, but they're a lil shy of 19inches (the right one at least, left is 3/4in smaller).. although they're down a bit now from some tricep atrophy due to my neck (c5/c6 impingement/degeneration been bad past month or so).

and 25k turning into a mil is a stretch.. but 25k into 400k+ isn't hard if you're a UGL, even at bulk prices, not retail.

and none of my stuff is made in the sink.. everything's nice and stainless steel with ventilation and autoclaved. milipore .22 and .45 filtered. I've yet to have 1 customer complain about quality or potency (including clientele consisting of local and national npc competitors and a few former ifbb pro's). 

Won't be long before you are earning the respect of your inmate pals.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #304 on: June 11, 2014, 07:59:19 PM »
stand off with SWAT, holy shitballs!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
follow the arrows

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #305 on: June 11, 2014, 08:01:29 PM »
stand off with SWAT, holy shitballs!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Makes his own steroids in an industrial-grade chemistry lab to boot :D

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #306 on: June 12, 2014, 02:48:35 AM »

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #307 on: June 12, 2014, 12:26:41 PM »
why would anyone so easily identifiable post up that they run a UGL on a bb board knowing the DEA spends millions annually monitoring them? with a record for armed robbery you'd imagine any judge would grant a search warrant based on suspicion alone.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #308 on: June 12, 2014, 12:29:34 PM »
why would anyone so easily identifiable post up that they run a UGL on a bb board knowing the DEA spends millions annually monitoring them? with a record for armed robbery you'd imagine any judge would grant a search warrant based on suspicion alone.

ESFitness takes down SWAT teams, such things do not concern him.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #309 on: June 12, 2014, 02:27:54 PM »

cause he's full of shit?

everything the guy says is a lie. there's something wrong w him mentally. like he's got MPD or something and each personality is more dangerous and successful than the one before it. :D
b

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #310 on: June 12, 2014, 02:29:11 PM »
cause he's full of shit?

everything the guy says is a lie. there's something wrong w him mentally. like he's got MPD or something and each personality is more dangerous and successful than the one before it. :D

hit the nail on the head.

Simple Simon

« Reply #311 on: June 12, 2014, 02:35:42 PM »
cause he's full of shit?

We used to call them "black cat stories"
He's always the guy who tries to trump everyone else's story.
If you had climbed Everest he will have done it carrying a piano.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #312 on: June 12, 2014, 02:39:44 PM »
cause he's full of shit?

listen dude, you're a 50yr old bitch who's entire self-worth revolves around looking 'cut' in the gym.

everything I say is a lie? lol. everything I say I do and done, I've done.

you're a bitch.. 100% pussy, which is why you run your mouth on the internet. you've done nothing in your life except shoot tren year round and try to impress people in the gym who don't give two shits about you.

Simple Simon

« Reply #313 on: June 12, 2014, 02:41:18 PM »
listen dude, you're a 50yr old bitch who's entire self-worth revolves around looking 'cut' in the gym.

you're a bitch.. 100% pussy, which is why you run your mouth on the internet. you've done nothing in your life except shoot tren year round and try to impress people in the gym who don't give two shits about you.
Its me thats nearly 50, hes only 42.

Did you really sew up a wound with a guitar string?

Do you really think its wise saying you run a UGL lab with your past history?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: June 12, 2014, 02:44:05 PM »

I like you man (no homo, no really). You're very entertaining and singlehandedly created an internet meme.

I respect that level of talent.

"1"

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #315 on: June 12, 2014, 02:44:42 PM »

Irony

Simple Simon

« Reply #316 on: June 12, 2014, 02:46:07 PM »

Irony
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #317 on: June 12, 2014, 02:56:43 PM »
Its me thats nearly 50, hes only 42.

Did you really sew up a wound with a guitar string?

Do you really think its wise saying you run a UGL lab with your past history?

for the 10th time.. I used the guitar string as the needle, not the thread. holy fuck. for somebody who trolls my every post, you sure have attention span of a hummingbird.

and wise? why not? I don't supply anybody here.. you think a judge will think what I say here is enough for a warrant?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #318 on: June 12, 2014, 02:58:16 PM »

Irony

irony eh?

I respond to the pussies comments towards me, I don't start it... so how is that ironic? I'm more than willing to meet up and exchange personal info, since most these guys already have mine... so who's the one who's hiding?

Simple Simon

« Reply #319 on: June 12, 2014, 02:59:20 PM »
for the 10th time.. I used the guitar string as the needle, not the thread. holy fuck. for somebody who trolls my every post, you sure have attention span of a hummingbird.

and wise? why not? I don't supply anybody here.. you think a judge will think what I say here is enough for a warrant?
An ex-armed robber threatening every other poster who disagrees with him with violence and bragging about running a lab.

Im pretty sure it warrants someone keeping an eye on you.

Simple Simon

« Reply #320 on: June 12, 2014, 03:00:31 PM »
irony eh?

I respond to the pussies comments towards me, I don't start it... so how is that ironic? I'm more than willing to meet up and exchange personal info, since most these guys already have mine... so who's the one who's hiding?

People have better things to do than meet up and fight over shite on an internet forum.

Sheesh, grow the fuck up.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #321 on: June 12, 2014, 03:00:43 PM »

sing a different song, Barbara- this ones getting tired.
b

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #322 on: June 12, 2014, 03:01:41 PM »
An ex-armed robber threatening every other poster who disagrees with him with violence and bragging about running a lab.

Im pretty sure it warrants someone keeping an eye on you.

you're obviously pretty ignorant about how law enforcement operates

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #323 on: June 12, 2014, 03:02:23 PM »
People have better things to do than meet up and fight over shite on an internet forum.

Sheesh, grow the fuck up.

now this is ironic...

says the 50yr old man who spends 20hrs a day trolling on getbig.

Simple Simon

« Reply #324 on: June 12, 2014, 03:03:30 PM »
you're obviously pretty ignorant about how law enforcement operates
Listen, what makes you such a fucking expert?
Apart from a DUI and a case of wrongful arrest and conviction (your words) what the fuck have you done?