Author Topic: ESFitness thread- Vince is so creepy that...  (Read 125220 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: ESFitness - has anyone
« Reply #375 on: June 12, 2014, 10:56:51 PM »
Now the virgins are really coming out.   ::)  More recent....

Where is the accomplishment in having fake breasts? lol. A lot of women have fake breasts. Doesn't make them nice or appealing.  :-\
X

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: June 12, 2014, 11:08:29 PM »
Where is the accomplishment in having fake breasts? lol. A lot of women have fake breasts. Doesn't make them nice or appealing.  :-\
I am just giving little Jonny boy a more recent pic.   ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #377 on: June 12, 2014, 11:11:04 PM »
I am just giving little Jonny boy a more recent pic.   ;)

you probably think your breasts look great now, huh? They were probably nicer when they were natural. Good job on screwing them up.
X

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #378 on: June 12, 2014, 11:13:15 PM »

I love fake tits.

There are two types of tits I like. Small natural and huge fake. Big naturals? Not for me  :-\

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: June 12, 2014, 11:15:26 PM »
you probably think your breasts look great now, huh? They were probably nicer when they were natural. Good job on screwing them up.
They were better than fat boys, titties.  :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #380 on: June 12, 2014, 11:16:07 PM »
They were better than fat boys, titties.  :D

I dont get who you keep referring to "fat boy."
X

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: June 12, 2014, 11:17:49 PM »

ESfitness is fat boy. 

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #382 on: June 12, 2014, 11:32:14 PM »

she thinks it bothers me that she calls me 'fat boy'..  ::) I haven't been over 12% in almost 4 years. lol.. eating pizza and pasta every day.... fat skank has to starve her post menopausal body to stay under 35% and calls me fat. lol... like I'd care even if I WAS fat.

she claims she'll report any post that calls her a mudshark... well..... it the shoe fits.

most women understand what 'tainted' means.... if kim kardashian is tainted, what the fuck does she think she is? lol fucking delusional

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: June 12, 2014, 11:46:25 PM »
she thinks it bothers me that she calls me 'fat boy'..  ::) I haven't been over 12% in almost 4 years. lol.. eating pizza and pasta every day.... fat skank has to starve her post menopausal body to stay under 35% and calls me fat. lol... like I'd care even if I WAS fat.

she claims she'll report any post that calls her a mudshark... well..... it the shoe fits.

most women understand what 'tainted' means.... if kim kardashian is tainted, what the fuck does she think she is? lol fucking delusional
Is skinny fat better?  :D skinny fat boy with 15.5 inch arms on huge aas cycles .

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #384 on: June 12, 2014, 11:51:52 PM »

Fucking love those mammy's.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #385 on: June 12, 2014, 11:58:20 PM »

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #386 on: June 13, 2014, 12:06:08 AM »
I love fake tits.

There are two types of tits I like. Small natural and huge fake. Big naturals? Not for me  :-\
fake tits are gods gift to us men

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #387 on: June 13, 2014, 12:16:09 AM »
fake tits are gods gift to us men

they really are.

Turns 6's into 8's.

*booty~earmuffs* most girls with fakies are filthy too.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: June 13, 2014, 12:49:11 AM »
I love fake tits.

My biggest achievement to date  :D

S

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #389 on: June 13, 2014, 12:53:59 AM »

holy shit, well done  :D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #390 on: June 13, 2014, 12:57:51 AM »
Vince , how can this post have anything to do with the post you quoted ?  ???  you are behaving exactly like what you claim to detest about this place.

I'm far from demeaning her , what I have posted is fact , there's no put downs but if someone is going to act like a hypocrite and complain when they do exactly the same as what they complain about then expect to have it pointed out - here you go , you are doing this also , is that demeaning to you ? the post you quoted didn't mention her, it was your behavior  yet you bring it up , great deflection technique  :D

you can try and twist it all you like it wont disguise the facts of what I've posted is honest and truth.

There's no dirty laundry being aired also  ??? are you on the Fosters or something ?

So basically what you are saying because she is a female she gets a free pass to act in a manner that is unbecoming of her and if posters attack her for acting in a way that's not lady like (and they call her such)
then they are wrong ?  ???

Sorry I disagree and I think you have a warped perspective of reality - if you act a certain way then expect to get get called on it - at your age I would think this is ingrained common sense ? but you may just be trolling.  ;)

Will, do you have any clue about getting along with women? Weren't the two of you exchanging kisses here on Getbig? I was looking forward to meeting the two of you at my gym. Things collapsed and now you need

to tell your story and get the facts out there. Yes, that is exactly what rejected lovers do. Tell everyone the awful things the other did. Well, grow up. Of all places to diminish a woman you pick Getbig. Get a clue.

Why feed the nasty pricks here? Why prolong the bitterness? Sure, you have points and I understand where you are coming from. However, that isn't chivalry and that isn't manly behaviour. You are behaving like

a scorned sheila. Trust me, I have a long history of relationships so have far more experience than most men here. I doubt you have enough character to defend Booty here but it would impress me if at the very least

you kept your story to yourself. Or do you seize the opportunity to bash her because you disapprove of things she did to you? Cut her some slack and step back.

I have heard her interview on the radio. She is too open and honest about her life and past. Goodness me, but any reasonable person would acknowledge that. She chooses to be on a men's bodybuilding forum and good for

her. I wish there were more but they would be crazy to post here. The last strong woman, Bikini Slut, has vanished. Lobstar and Booty remain. Good for them. They deserve all the support they can get.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #391 on: June 13, 2014, 01:01:54 AM »

I do NOT love fake boobs,  but those are incredible.  they look like she is wearing a bulletproof silicone vest over her actual boobs,  which is... yup, incredible.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #392 on: June 13, 2014, 01:09:21 AM »
I do NOT love fake boobs,  but those are incredible.  they look like she is wearing a bulletproof silicone vest over her actual boobs,  which is... yup, incredible.

For reference, we will need to see your tits.

I apologize if this seems vulgar, it's just the rules.
P

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #393 on: June 13, 2014, 01:18:14 AM »
Will, do you have any clue about getting along with women? Weren't the two of you exchanging kisses here on Getbig? I was looking forward to meeting the two of you at my gym. Things collapsed and now you need

to tell your story and get the facts out there. Yes, that is exactly what rejected lovers do. Tell everyone the awful things the other did. Well, grow up. Of all places to diminish a woman you pick Getbig. Get a clue.

Why feed the nasty pricks here? Why prolong the bitterness? Sure, you have points and I understand where you are coming from. However, that isn't chivalry and that isn't manly behaviour. You are behaving like

a scorned sheila. Trust me, I have a long history of relationships so have far more experience than most men here. I doubt you have enough character to defend Booty here but it would impress me if at the very least

you kept your story to yourself. Or do you seize the opportunity to bash her because you disapprove of things she did to you? Cut her some slack and step back.

I have heard her interview on the radio. She is too open and honest about her life and past. Goodness me, but any reasonable person would acknowledge that. She chooses to be on a men's bodybuilding forum and good for

her. I wish there were more but they would be crazy to post here. The last strong woman, Bikini Slut, has vanished. Lobstar and Booty remain. Good for them. They deserve all the support they can get.

Again what has this got to do with me pointing out to you that you are acting in a way that you say is wrong ?

I brought your post up that you made toward ESfit and you decide to run with her and me, I never mentioned her - in the thread where she is being a hypocrite talking about breaking rules then yes I mentioned my point of view  as she breaks those rules also, so I was pointing this out as it effected me , that's not bitter and you know this but I think you are just trying to deflect and change the topic away from what I originally asked you.  ;)

Carry on though , I'm off out for a drink , have a good night  :)

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #394 on: June 13, 2014, 01:19:28 AM »
For reference, we will need to see your tits.

I apologize if this seems vulgar, it's just the rules.
hope you've got a barf bag!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #395 on: June 13, 2014, 01:23:27 AM »
hope you've got a barf bag cum rag!

Fixed!
P

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #396 on: June 13, 2014, 01:23:54 AM »
Again what has this got to do with me pointing out to you that you are acting in a way that you say is wrong ?

I brought your post up that you made toward ESfit and you decide to run with her and me, I never mentioned her - in the thread where she is being a hypocrite talking about breaking rules then yes I mentioned my point of view  as she breaks those rules also, so I was pointing this out as it effected me , that's not bitter and you know this but I think you are just trying to deflect and change the topic away from what I originally asked you.  ;)

Carry on though , I'm off out for a drink , have a good night  :)

You sound like a reasonable guy. Enjoy your night out.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: June 13, 2014, 05:26:06 AM »

I will admit.  You're pretty sexy.  I definitely don't say that often.  If you can't admit this woman is sexy you must like penis.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #398 on: June 13, 2014, 07:41:04 AM »
^ I would love to be that zipper.

Adorable little penis on your avatar bro (no homo)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: June 13, 2014, 12:05:21 PM »
Free Groink.