Author Topic: ESFitness thread- Vince is so creepy that...  (Read 125356 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: ESFitness - has anyone
« Reply #525 on: June 15, 2014, 04:45:29 PM »
Wow, that's the same person calling ES "fatboy"? Mind-boggling. Have we seen a pic of him anywhere near that kinda shape?

Round being a shape, of course.
The pic is 18 months old. My latest is 6 weeks old but I have already posted it.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #526 on: June 15, 2014, 04:47:48 PM »
Two points:

1. This thread sucks

2. I'd like to give booty a solid Roger F. Neegaring

That is all.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #527 on: June 15, 2014, 04:47:58 PM »
You don't know shit bike nut. You can clearly see my nose narrowing at the tip. This narrowing meant that air didn't flow properly and when I got a cold mucus built up inside as it couldn't drain.
You post 5 yr old pictures every 10 seconds to try and prove that you had a legit reason for a nose job but you refuae to post a current pic that proves that you didnt get fat like everyone is saying.

You really don't think things through or have much sense of self awareness, do you?

Groink is right, if you were still halfway decent looking you would be flooding the board with your attention whoring.

Youre getting older and youre going downhill. Its a fact of life. Accept it and deal with the fact that at some point youre going to have to find 9ther sources of self esteem than your body/men giving you attention. Its sad.

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #528 on: June 15, 2014, 04:48:46 PM »
My mom's closer to 60 than Booty is to 50, so I think I'm being more than fair here.

Booty is far better looking than you.

So...................... .?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #529 on: June 15, 2014, 04:51:49 PM »
You post 5 yr old pictures every 10 seconds to try and prove that you had a legit reason for a nose job but you refuae to post a current pic that proves that you didnt get fat like everyone is saying.

You really don't think things through or have much sense of self awareness, do you?

Groink is right, if you were still halfway decent looking you would be flooding the board with your attention whoring.

Youre getting older and youre going downhill. Its a fact of life. Accept it and deal with the fact that at some point youre going to have to find 9ther sources of self esteem than your body/men giving you attention. Its sad.
A recent pic has already been posted. It was with the lights on since it was 2am here in Australia and it shows me from the hips up. I am not getting sucked into posting another pic just to prove that I look like I did 6 weeks ago (29/04/14).

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #530 on: June 15, 2014, 04:53:45 PM »
All posts on getbig should require a current pic attached

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #531 on: June 15, 2014, 04:54:01 PM »
A recent pic has already been posted. It was with the lights on since it was 2am here in Australia and it shows me from the hips up. I am not getting sucked into posting another pic just to prove that I look like I did 6 weeks ago (29/04/14).
Yet anytime you have any other excuse to post a pic you do, over and over. Hell you did it not even half a page ip. So which is it?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: June 15, 2014, 04:54:46 PM »
Booty is far better looking than you.

So...................... .?
Bodies can change via exercise and diet. You can't change your face and your heart.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: June 15, 2014, 04:55:27 PM »
All posts on getbig should require a current pic attached
:D

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #534 on: June 15, 2014, 04:56:50 PM »
You don't know shit bike nut. You can clearly see my nose narrowing at the tip. This narrowing meant that air didn't flow properly and when I got a cold mucus built up inside as it couldn't drain.

You are full of shit.

You justify the nose job the same way you justify your attention-whoring behavior on bodybuilding websites.

Sell that stupid elsewhere......sow.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: June 15, 2014, 04:57:22 PM »
Yet anytime you have any other excuse to post a pic you do, over and over. Hell you did it not even half a page ip. So which is it?
read my post... Don't twist it. I have posted a recent pic and my back might be slightly broader but very slightly... That's all that has changed from 6 weeks ago.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #536 on: June 15, 2014, 04:57:34 PM »
JESUS BOOTY, I wasn't being sarcastic. You DO look almost as good as my mom. But you have like a decade to catch up to her, so seriously, don't sweat it.

blam ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: June 15, 2014, 04:58:32 PM »
You are full of shit.

You justify the nose job the same way you justify your attention-whoring behavior on bodybuilding websites.

Sell that stupid elsewhere......sow.
You always throw out insults when you have been proven wrong bitchy bike.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: June 15, 2014, 04:59:58 PM »
blam ;D

An absolute ruthless post of beauty from Lobstah.

And then the 10 year age difference comment to twist the sword a little deeper.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #539 on: June 15, 2014, 05:00:42 PM »
read my post... Don't twist it. I have posted a recent pic and my back might be slightly broader but very slightly... That's all that has changed from 6 weeks ago.
Prove it. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: June 15, 2014, 05:02:36 PM »
You always throw out insults when you have been proven wrong bitchy bike.

Where have I been proven wrong Fat Panda?

Plastic surgeons do not perform rhinoplasty to alleviate a simple breathing issue.

You are full of shit.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: June 15, 2014, 05:05:17 PM »
Where have I been proven wrong Fat Panda?

Plastic surgeons do not perform rhinoplasty to alleviate a simple breathing issue.

You are full of shit.
Yes they do and that's why it's the number one surgery here in Australia. I had a nose ears and throat surgeon and I waited 4 months because he was booked up.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: June 15, 2014, 05:06:28 PM »
Prove it. :)
Well I did look in the mirror during my back workout and say "wider than Heath".  :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #543 on: June 15, 2014, 05:07:07 PM »
I didnt twist anything.  You said you wouldnt be baited into posting pics yet you flood the board with them at every opportunity, the only exception being when someone asks you to prove that you didnt get fat. Hell you did it on this page.

So which is it? You clearly have no problem posting pics so thats not a valid excuse, so the only logical explanation is that you refuse to post a pic because you know you no longer feel like you look good enough. Thats fine, but just be honest. Everyone can see right through your excuses, you cant even keep them consistent.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: June 15, 2014, 05:08:36 PM »
18 months of being on antibiotics constantly was hell! So yes I had to have surgery cause I couldn't stay on them forever. I paid for my surgery and since I liked how it looked I wouldn't get surgery unless it was necessary. Now I never have to go through this again.

I also had rhinoplasty/nasal reconstruction. This was when I was 29 years old. I suffered a severe deviated septum which made breathing though my nose nearly impossible. I'd hoped for some cosmetic improvements along with the interior reconstruction. Well, I still had a fat nose after all was said and done, but at least I could breathe through it and still can to this day. I am not sure what the connection would be between nasal reconstruction and the need to be on antibiotics though. How does a messed up airway cause one to have an infection? If you are talking about a compromised immune system due to allergies or sinus issues, here is a little about this surgery.

Sinusitis - Surgery

The goal of surgery is to make drainage of the sinuses better, usually by removing the blockage and draining the mucus. This may mean removing:
-Infected, swollen, or damaged tissue.
-Bone, to create a wider opening for drainage of mucus from the sinuses.
-Growths (polyps) inside the nose or sinuses.
-A foreign object that is blocking a nasal or sinus passage. This usually occurs in children.

Surgery may be the only means of getting a badly blocked, infected sinus to drain properly. But surgery does not always completely eliminate sinusitis. Some people may need a second operation.

As best as I know, the purpose of this surgery is not cosmetic in anyway.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: June 15, 2014, 05:17:12 PM »
I also had rhinoplasty/nasal reconstruction. This was when I was 29 years old. I suffered a severe deviated septum which made breathing though my nose nearly impossible. I'd hoped for some cosmetic improvements along with the interior reconstruction. Well, I still had a fat nose after all was said and done, but at least I could breathe through it and still can to this day. I am not sure what the connection would be between nasal reconstruction and the need to be on antibiotics though. How does a messed up airway cause one to have an infection? If you are talking about a compromised immune system due to allergies or sinus issues, here is a little about this surgery.

Sinusitis - Surgery

The goal of surgery is to make drainage of the sinuses better, usually by removing the blockage and draining the mucus. This may mean removing:
-Infected, swollen, or damaged tissue.
-Bone, to create a wider opening for drainage of mucus from the sinuses.
-Growths (polyps) inside the nose or sinuses.
-A foreign object that is blocking a nasal or sinus passage. This usually occurs in children.

Surgery may be the only means of getting a badly blocked, infected sinus to drain properly. But surgery does not always completely eliminate sinusitis. Some people may need a second operation.

As best as I know, the purpose of this surgery is not cosmetic in anyway.

yes I remember you telling me about your surgery. I was on antibiotics because of a build up of mucus due to a flu that I had endured. That's when the infections started anyway. Prior to this I just couldn't sleep with my mouth closed. I had two things performed..... It was cleaned out ( old built up mucus and infection )and my bone was broken and set so that it was straight and my surgeon said that he made it slightly wider where it was once narrower. I don't really get allergies or sinus... I might get hayfever for a couple of days before winter but that's all.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #546 on: June 15, 2014, 05:21:56 PM »
Still looking great as ever Boo!

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #547 on: June 15, 2014, 05:23:12 PM »
I'm 30, never had surgery or even stitches. Am I the only one? My son is 9 and has had 5 operations, 4 before he was 5  :-[

PS who gives a shit if anyone had surgery? Booty be honest and self disparaging like me and people get lower expectations. Shockwave did same, said he's 12-15%bf, noone expects him to look like Muenzer now.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: June 15, 2014, 05:27:21 PM »

Take a closer look at her pics.....same 2-3 outfits over and over.

How much you wanna bet the nightgown in this pic of her fat ass and sloppy Vissy-eyed funbags isn't the same one in the bigmc pic? If she was thinner she'd be posted a new pic 10X per page.

::)

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #549 on: June 15, 2014, 05:31:38 PM »
Old fags and old hags talking about nose jobs.

Welcome to Loserville.