Author Topic: ESFitness thread- Vince is so creepy that...  (Read 125307 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: ESFitness thread- TARGET UPDATE: Vince Basile....
« Reply #1175 on: June 18, 2014, 05:57:52 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1176 on: June 18, 2014, 05:58:22 PM »

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #1177 on: June 18, 2014, 06:00:06 PM »

Who's on the Scagg?  Gawd, I wish I had one of those
:(
:

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1178 on: June 18, 2014, 06:01:06 PM »

Isn't that Falcon?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #1179 on: June 18, 2014, 06:09:47 PM »
:

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1180 on: June 18, 2014, 06:22:42 PM »
Flotsam; is this another Arnold term? You seem to use it frequently in posts and you've already admitted to using Arnold's bastardized English.

When I taught PE I used to make up names for the teams in my classes. We always had fun. Same goes for my gym and the same goes for the internet.

I consider many anonymous posters on Getbig to be rejected rubbish and thus Flotsam. There you are.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1181 on: June 18, 2014, 06:27:42 PM »
Vince was rejected on iron Age Forum too. he is a very bitter man.

I am not happy about Ironage because I contributed a lot there over the years. I didn't break any of their rules. Several of the top posters were given the boot on the same day.

That sucks but I haven't registered there since so it is their loss. I started the thread about Lydia who used to be married to Zabo. That was a great thread with hundreds of

original photos from Lydia. I don't think my true stories about Arnold, Frank and Arthur went over that well. Plus, I was critical of Shawn Perine who hasn't done anything about

the current situation in bodybuilding re drugs. Editors of magazines have to tow the line like everyone else. What a hypocritical pastime bodybuilding is.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1182 on: June 18, 2014, 06:31:14 PM »
See.....when Vince said adultery you guys just assumed he meant himself.....I'd bet his wife was the one having the affair.

You guys can poke fun at me and vice versa but my ex is off limits here. That statement about her having an affair is 100% false. Shame on anyone posting such rubbish.

I am guilty as charged.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1183 on: June 18, 2014, 06:37:46 PM »
See.....when Vince said adultery you guys just assumed he meant himself.....I'd bet his wife was the one having the affair.

One of my mates old man use to bang Vince's Roz at Quarantine station (Manly,Sydney)  ;D
(he was the 1 who delivered Vinces plastic Mr.Olympia trophy to C.Dickerson)

;D ;D ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1184 on: June 18, 2014, 06:39:33 PM »
When I taught PE I used to make up names for the teams in my classes. We always had fun. Same goes for my gym and the same goes for the internet.

I consider many anonymous posters on Getbig to be rejected rubbish and thus Flotsam. There you are.

Just "YOURS" gym,  ;D ;D ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1185 on: June 18, 2014, 06:56:24 PM »
I am not happy about Ironage because I contributed a lot there over the years. I didn't break any of their rules. Several of the top posters were given the boot on the same day.

I don't think my true stories about Arnold, Frank and Arthur went over that well. Plus, I was critical of Shawn Perine who hasn't done anything about

- just 2 old farts like U, not several  ;D
- "true story"  ::), print address of that 15th floor penthouse at the Manly beach, yes MANLY BEACH, NOT Manly  ;D
- Mr.Spaghetti I can embarrass you more than can imagine  ;)

O, Vincenzo why don't you report Arnold for this imaginary crime ???????????, just pop to Manly police station & do it.
Regarding to your story, Arnold was banging 16 yo & you didn't do anything about it (& at yours 'penthouse' ) ;D
So Vincenzo you committed crime too  ::)

Vincenzo U a mental old fart & nothing else, o by the way Mr.Spaghetti still no 6-pack show of at North Bondi outdoor gym  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1186 on: June 18, 2014, 07:03:24 PM »
You guys can poke fun at me and vice versa but my ex is off limits here. That statement about her having an affair is 100% false. Shame on anyone posting such rubbish.

I am guilty as charged.

Nobody posts more BS than U, remember Tony  ;D

What  :o U a still in  :-* with Roz  ::)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1187 on: June 18, 2014, 08:02:38 PM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1188 on: June 18, 2014, 08:28:17 PM »
Here is how the Photoshop developed. I am getting better at using this complex software. Takes a lot of time, though. Hope Booty didn't mind. It was all in fun to make bigmc jealous!

Original photo from 2009 at the pro event in Melbourne. This gal was friendly so I got some photos with her. She was popular there. Her boyfriend was a bodybuilder.

Have a look at her body language in the photo. She loves being in photos and didn't need to be told to put her arm around me. A nice gal who knows how to make guys feel good. Heck,

everyone liked her there.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1189 on: June 18, 2014, 08:34:01 PM »
Here is how the Photoshop developed. I am getting better at using this complex software. Takes a lot of time, though. Hope Booty didn't mind. It was all in fun to make bigmc jealous!

Original photo from 2009 at the pro event in Melbourne. This gal was friendly so I got some photos with her. She was popular there. Her boyfriend was a bodybuilder.

good job. Booty looks fine. Very foxy looking

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1190 on: June 18, 2014, 08:42:30 PM »

so you walked up to a complete stranger, and asked her if you could take pictures with her, then proceeded to wrap your arms around her.

I think you just won the "Vince is so creepy" contest

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1191 on: June 18, 2014, 08:44:55 PM »

Scagg.... You're a knowledgeable lady.  ;D

I'm impressed

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1192 on: June 18, 2014, 08:47:07 PM »
It was all in fun to make bigmc jealous!

haha... I'm sure bigmc went on suicide watch when he saw that...  ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1193 on: June 18, 2014, 08:47:26 PM »
so you walked up to a complete stranger, and asked her if you could take pictures with her, then proceeded to wrap your arms around her.

I dont think ESF was far off with his assessment of Basile when he picked him out as the sexual predator type, a predator that always targets the weak or defenseless....

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1194 on: June 18, 2014, 09:07:39 PM »

Listen to the losers here. I talked to her at the event where the booths were. She enjoyed the conversation and told me things about herself. After that she didn't mind posing for a photo.

There were several guys there who wanted a photo with her and a I took a few. If you don't ask you don't get a photo.

With age comes confidence. I wasn't hitting on her. This gal had personality and class. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1195 on: June 18, 2014, 09:10:14 PM »
haha... I'm sure bigmc went on suicide watch when he saw that...  ;D

Like most married men he is still interested in other women and has nights out with his mates. Nothing wrong about that.

He stirs me so he gets some back.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1196 on: June 18, 2014, 09:23:55 PM »
Listen to the losers here. I talked to her at the event where the booths were. She enjoyed the conversation and told me things about herself. After that she didn't mind posing for a photo.

There were several guys there who wanted a photo with her and a I took a few. If you don't ask you don't get a photo.

With age comes confidence. I wasn't hitting on her. This gal had personality and class. 

who the fuck wants a photo with a perfect stranger...I see good looking people every single day I don't stop them for a picture

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1197 on: June 18, 2014, 09:25:41 PM »

that was a good ps job.

ps didnt bigmc start a farewell thread at one of those letterforums  ???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1198 on: June 18, 2014, 09:52:48 PM »

I see. Good to know. Just so you know, I am not in the least offended. We do have being senior citizens interested in bodybuilding in common. You've competed. I have not. You photograph young bodybuilders and I do not. Unfortunately for you, you became round. Guess that is just the breaks with genetics, huh? And no, I am not interested in you pumping up my arms another inch or so. Guess I am just lazy.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #1199 on: June 18, 2014, 10:15:29 PM »
who the fuck wants a photo with a perfect stranger...I see good looking people every single day I don't stop them for a picture
does this mean we can not take photos high fiving each other when I compete in your state?  Because I was hoping to start the rumor that we are best bros.
 of course now that I know Vince is capable of creepy photoshops, I guess I can spread that rumor anyway.