Author Topic: For those that talk shit about Booty....  (Read 42293 times)

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
Re: For those that talk shit about Booty....
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2014, 07:02:09 AM »
It appears I have been banned on MD forums for defending myself in a Lee Priest thread.  I made like 2 posts saying that it was lies in regards to Lee shitting on my chest and the trolls are still there and yet I was banned.  I barely post there anyway but still...how is that fair?  

Holy shit is that fucking funny! I'm sorry Boots, but I just got my first really nut busting laughing spell of the day.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2014, 07:02:22 AM »
;D
I see what you did here Jeff.   :D  Anyway I guess I was too harsh for that lot over there.  I posted like I do on here at getbig and I guess it's too much for some.   ::)  I wasn't all soft and sweet....I was harsh, direct, a little crude in telling the trolls to go and dock with each other.  

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2014, 07:06:53 AM »
So explaining things means creating unneeded drama? Weird sense of logic, maybe 'fit adina' is behind this?
I guess they think he shit on my chest and I am creating drama by stating that it didn't happen.   ::)  That's how it looks to me.  It could be Adina....I don't know who else it would be.   

Simple Simon

« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2014, 07:22:54 AM »
I see what you did here Jeff.   :D  Anyway I guess I was too harsh for that lot over there.  I posted like I do on here at getbig and I guess it's too much for some.   ::)  I wasn't all soft and sweet....I was harsh, direct, a little crude in telling the trolls to go and dock with each other.  
I got banned for tripping Dallas McCarver up about his insulin use. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2014, 07:26:15 AM »
I got banned for tripping Dallas McCarver up about his insulin use. 
That is ridiculous

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2014, 07:26:32 AM »
I went to log in and it said I was banned for creating un needed drama.  I knew it was because of the recent Lee thread where I posted twice to defend myself against the trolls saying Lee shit on my chest.  It's just wrong out of principle. 

Is that the same forum where Lee's wife posted up about you stalking lee and calling and texting lee to meet up for sex even though you knew he was married?

I remember the thread clearly - so don't claim it didn't exist.

And Basile....you get down on all fours and get anally abused on a daily basis.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2014, 07:29:39 AM »

Don't forget that no other forum is like Getbig.

They just can't handle our jargon on MD. (Ronnie)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2014, 07:32:42 AM »
Is that the same forum where Lee's wife posted up about you stalking lee and calling and texting lee to meet up for sex even though you knew he was married?

I remember the thread clearly - so don't claim it didn't exist.

Yes.... That thread was created after I told Lee to fuck off on the phone. He was calling me and I was involved with someone else and didn't want any communication with him.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2014, 07:42:13 AM »

I don't take kindly to being disrespected. Definitely not on the internet. In person, no one ever abuses me. Never in the gym, on the street, or even at the beach.

Some anonymous cowards run their mouths thinking they are safe because no one knows who they are. Trust me, on the internet no one can hide forever. You can and will

be tracked down and dealt with in an appropriate fashion. This is where the fun starts. Abusers had better be ready for unpleasant and costly consequences.

Most people here live in a virtual reality world and aren't ready for what could happen to them. So they run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon.

Beware of the educated gentleman who can be stirred only so far. If pushed over the line of civility then who knows what such people are capable of?

The guy who has the resources and who is willing to go the furthest, wins. If you are not willing to go all the way, it is best you keep your mouth shut and move on.

I would have no trouble ripping a bodybuilder's ribs out with my bare hands or breaking his arm. However, I detest physical violence and would rather despatch people

through the courts where they will suffer a significant financial loss. Don't say later that you weren't warned!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #84 on: June 09, 2014, 07:53:55 AM »
I don't take kindly to being disrespected. Definitely not on the internet. In person, no one ever abuses me. Never in the gym, on the street, or even at the beach.

Some anonymous cowards run their mouths thinking they are safe because no one knows who they are. Trust me, on the internet no one can hide forever. You can and will

be tracked down and dealt with in an appropriate fashion. This is where the fun starts. Abusers had better be ready for unpleasant and costly consequences.

Most people here live in a virtual reality world and aren't ready for what could happen to them. So they run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon.

Beware of the educated gentleman who can be stirred only so far. If pushed over the line of civility then who knows what such people are capable of?

The guy who has the resources and who is willing to go the furthest, wins. If you are not willing to go all the way, it is best you keep your mouth shut and move on.

I would have no trouble ripping a bodybuilder's ribs out with my bare hands or breaking his arm. However, I detest physical violence and would rather despatch people

through the courts where they will suffer a significant financial loss. Don't say later that you weren't warned!

You may be 'educated' (whatever that means in your case), but this post tells me that you mentally can't handle conflicts / your emotions.
A wise person shouldn't take all things too personal/serious, but many old people step into this pitfall.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #85 on: June 09, 2014, 08:00:32 AM »
Usually, Vince...

When sending out a warning.. if it is real, you keep it short and sweet, but more often, you say nothing at all and just tend to business.

When people threaten verbally they have already wasted valuable time when other action could have been taken prior to being vocal.

With your levels of intelligence, I doubt you would even attempt to involve a court, court costs, utilizing the resources it would take to find someone and punish them.. etc, etc.

It's the internet. We all know that the guys here that talk shit are doing just that: Talking.

Of course it doesn't happen in your gym... well, actually it does in mine, but we handle it quickly.. but the point is; reality and the world of virtual media...are polar opposites.

You don't like being spoken to this way by this guy, right?

You don't want to spend money on something that more likely would be a total loss.

You just send him a PM and take care of it there.

In essence, you just lowered yourself to his level with your response. Now, should I have PM'd you my thoughts?

No.

Everyone here is guilty of the exact same shit. If we don't like it, we don't have to be here. It's not like we have a quota or agenda.

Some of these kids are more than likely borderline retarded, Schizzo, Psychotic, loaded with drugs, anti-social.. and all they know is the virtual world of social media.. as in "I don't know how to interact with people in real life"

And whose fault is that?

Technology allows children and adults to remain... children, without direction... and a keyboard with a bi-forked tongue.

I agree that there are lines that aren't to be crossed, but for me, those lines have to do with moral standards, or lack thereof, not a personal attack on myself.

I too know quite well that this rarely happens in our daily lives. We, for the most part, depending on where you live, try to be civil to one another on some level. If we weren't, we wouldn't have restaurants, shopping malls, parks, movie theaters.... I'm sure you get my point.

Off the podium, back to my day.. which is in the REAL WORLD.

I'll be back later.. to climb into the virtual world momentarily.. if I so desire. :-*

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2014, 08:06:58 AM »
Nice try, dyslexic. I was just having some fun using my version of the classic post ESFitness wrote to someone disrespecting him.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=538330.0

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2014, 09:07:22 AM »
You're so well-mannered dyslexic.

"1"

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2014, 09:09:35 AM »

Basile is FINALLY getting a smidgen of a sense of humor.

Well done Mr. Canada!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2014, 09:12:39 AM »
Yes.... That thread was created after I told Lee to fuck off on the phone. He was calling me and I was involved with someone else and didn't want any communication with him.

Bullshit.....Lee's wife came on and posted that you were contacting Lee.

She even had the text/email messages.

You're full of shit.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2014, 09:39:40 AM »
Bullshit.....Lee's wife came on and posted that you were contacting Lee.

She even had the text/email messages.

You're chest is full of shit.
:o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2014, 09:53:38 AM »
Basile is FINALLY getting a smidgen of a sense of humor.

Well done Mr. Canada!

I have a good sense of humour and have fun at my gym all the time. For some reason that isn't the way most people perceive me on line.

Any chance I can get my Blue Stars Mr Moderator?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 09, 2014, 09:54:34 AM »
Let me be clear in that what I am trying to do here is not play the role of WhiteQueerGay Knight for booty or anything like that.

I want to give those who make such claims against her a fair shot at posting their proof. If they have proof that can be objectively examined and verified as true, then it will remain and add some validity to their claims. If they come up with nothing, then clearly they are just hating on pussy.

"1"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 09, 2014, 09:56:15 AM »
so the only good post basille has ever made

was a copy and paste
T

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #94 on: June 09, 2014, 10:02:52 AM »

was a copy and paste

Actually that post was created for blokes like you. Congratulations.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 09, 2014, 10:04:21 AM »

was a copy and paste

Good to see you back big fella, I'll give you a call sometime to catch up.
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 09, 2014, 10:04:57 AM »
Actually that post was created for blokes like you. Congratulations.

my id isnt a secret old man

i meet people in real life from this forum

fear is a burden for other men to carry

i am a bringer of truth on here

and you have been exposed  8)
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #97 on: June 09, 2014, 10:07:05 AM »
Booty is an obsessed groupie. That is all that should be said.

In my honest opinion, she would get back together with Priest in a second. There is something off with Booty.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #98 on: June 09, 2014, 10:13:32 AM »
Let me be clear in that what I am trying to do here is not play the role of WhiteQueerGay Knight for booty or anything like that.

I want to give those who make such claims against her a fair shot at posting their proof. If they have proof that can be objectively examined and verified as true, then it will remain and add some validity to their claims. If they come up with nothing, then clearly they are just hating on pussy.

"1"

A fair shot indeed, but it's most prob just low level trolling. I believe that a fair next step would be banning this obsessed idiot.

BTW, this 'hero' isn't just obsessed with Karen, see http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=510718.msg7475318#msg7475318

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #99 on: June 09, 2014, 10:35:27 AM »

"1"

I am oddly confused and aroused.

Howdy sailor!   ;D