Author Topic: Serious question, do any of you use a personal assistant?  (Read 6004 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Serious question, do any of you use a personal assistant?
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2014, 01:54:41 PM »
I'd love to be your assistant... I can just see myself carefully dusting your collection of Nazi Artifacts.

Like Brant:

Just purchased another "Rommel" today as a matter of fact. ;D

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2014, 01:56:20 PM »
I'm looking for this or similar position. Thanks for your consideration.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2014, 09:50:07 PM »
Fucking high rollers here man.

33% unemployed
33% unemployable
33% enough smash in the wallet for a PA

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2014, 10:09:42 PM »
And if so, what's the cost? Me and my wife are busy people, with children, and sometimes with the workload, little things start to add up, and become big things. It would be great to have someone to do all of this shit for us, pay bills, prepare dinner etc. I figure it would be somewhere around $40k, but wanted to ask around, and since this is a Mecca of billionaires, this is the first place I'm looking.

talk to a lawyer first.. see if you can get away with making her 1099 rather than an employee, also ask about your states liability/insurance laws.. you won't want her breaking her neck falling off your chair when she's putting the Tupperware in the top cupboard and suing you for everything you own. (and you end up working for her.. pushing her wheelchair and wiping her ass)

pay her what she's worth.

is it gonna benefit you to have her? (will you be able to earn more money if she eases your workload?) or is it just for convenience?

personally, I'd have her as a 1099 and pay her $1200-1300 bi-weekly and have an employment contract in place.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2014, 06:42:01 AM »
talk to a lawyer first.. see if you can get away with making her 1099 rather than an employee, also ask about your states liability/insurance laws.. you won't want her breaking her neck falling off your chair when she's putting the Tupperware in the top cupboard and suing you for everything you own. (and you end up working for her.. pushing her wheelchair and wiping her ass)

pay her what she's worth.

is it gonna benefit you to have her? (will you be able to earn more money if she eases your workload?) or is it just for convenience?

personally, I'd have her as a 1099 and pay her $1200-1300 bi-weekly and have an employment contract in place.

Lol at the blatant chauvinism.  ;D

I already have a nanny, I just need an errand boy/girl to do things during the day, and help with work.  I may just employ them, that way my company pays the bill and they will be eligible for our group health care. Not looking for a slave, just someone to be an assistant that may require some "bitch" work

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2014, 03:43:54 PM »
And if so, what's the cost? Me and my wife are busy people, with children, and sometimes with the workload, little things start to add up, and become big things. It would be great to have someone to do all of this shit for us, pay bills, prepare dinner etc. I figure it would be somewhere around $40k, but wanted to ask around, and since this is a Mecca of billionaires, this is the first place I'm looking.

lol @ 'serious questions' on getbig
oh brother ::)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2014, 07:37:59 PM »
lol @ 'serious questions' on getbig
oh brother ::)

You need a job, Benny, or are Obamas handouts keeping you flush?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2014, 08:00:46 PM »
Lol at the blatant chauvinism.  ;D

I already have a nanny, I just need an errand boy/girl to do things during the day, and help with work.  I may just employ them, that way my company pays the bill and they will be eligible for our group health care. Not looking for a slave, just someone to be an assistant that may require some "bitch" work

my assistants have always been girls.

girls/women are usually more loyal and trustworthy in my experience. had 1 male assistant and even though he was straight, he bitched and whined and had excuses for everything that couldn't get done... I'm more tolerant of mistakes with women. (to an extent)... if a guy takes a job as an assistant, there's gotta be a reason he's stooped to that level of employment (i.e. he's unemployable in other jobs)... either that, or it's just a temporary thing and I'd be interviewing again in less than 6 weeks.

none of my assistants were slaves. lol. just did basic paperwork and made phone calls I didnt' feel like making. (I hate talking on the phone. always have).. going to the post office, ect...

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2014, 08:11:57 PM »
my assistants have always been girls.

girls/women are usually more loyal and trustworthy in my experience. had 1 male assistant and even though he was straight, he bitched and whined and had excuses for everything that couldn't get done... I'm more tolerant of mistakes with women. (to an extent)... if a guy takes a job as an assistant, there's gotta be a reason he's stooped to that level of employment (i.e. he's unemployable in other jobs)... either that, or it's just a temporary thing and I'd be interviewing again in less than 6 weeks.

none of my assistants were slaves. lol. just did basic paperwork and made phone calls I didnt' feel like making. (I hate talking on the phone. always have).. going to the post office, ect...

ES coming thru again with great advice

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2014, 09:11:58 PM »
Fucking high rollers here man.

33% unemployed
33% unemployable
33% enough smash in the wallet for a PA

;D

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2014, 02:25:36 AM »
 ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2014, 04:06:09 AM »
Gay thread reported.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2014, 04:07:47 AM »
Gay thread reported.
you posted that dick pic

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2014, 04:08:56 AM »
you posted that dick pic
Dick Pic Of Peace

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2014, 07:57:02 AM »
Gay thread reported.

Shit is gayer than Michael Sam.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2014, 08:12:10 AM »
This thread is a group of dudes lying to each other. 

Awesome!!!

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2014, 08:28:49 AM »
This thread is a group of dudes lying to each other. 

Awesome!!!

LOL finally someone speaks the truth
S

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2014, 08:30:13 AM »
Yep, she's blowing me right now.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2014, 11:21:41 AM »
Not if I had all the money in the world.  Seems very silly.  Paying bills takes 2 minutes.  It'd take more time to ensure the person who has access to your account isn't robbing you.  Making meals?  Not such a burden.

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2014, 03:30:07 PM »
Thanks for the honesty. Did he/she live with you?

She and yup.

you want secretly fuck it, dont lie. We all do that.

She wasn't exactly a stunner and I had a seriously hard time not doing so. I absolutely would have if I knew I could have gotten away with it.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2014, 02:01:03 PM »
Not if I had all the money in the world.  Seems very silly.  Paying bills takes 2 minutes.  It'd take more time to ensure the person who has access to your account isn't robbing you.  Making meals?  Not such a burden.

Sum1 off us are just lazy, and if you have a lot of your plate, things tend to get put off.

if you can spare $1500 a month, a PA... Wait, I guess I wouldn't really call it a personal assistant, just an assistant.. Which I guess would affect how my repkies to this thread are views
Ed...hmm..

Anyways, look atty the 1500$ as an investment in allowng you to be more productive.. So in theory, that 1500 will allow you to make $2000.. Or whatever.

Or, its just somthng you pay for convienence.. Like oayi.g $80/wk fur a maid to come in and clean up snd do dishes and whatnot... Or paying $20 for a dinner at a restaurant when you could've eaten at home for $6 (but would've had to prep, cook, clean, put stuff away, ect...)