Author Topic: is anyone in a long distance relationship?  (Read 5404 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: is anyone in a long distance relationship?
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2014, 05:18:29 AM »
solid advice. You guys never had any issues? she never  felt like she was trying harder to make it work  than you were..or vice verse?

They always pushed for the "I can move to London and be with you"....etc you gotta have some tight story lines lined up, I guess if your girl/woman has things to keep her there then it's easier as you can say I can't move either (usually job) and just work it between you.

What happens next is up to you, do you want a serious relationship later? then a solution to the distance must be tackled i.e. one of you two moving with the other, if you're not ready to live with someone then you'll know best when to abort the relationship as the above set up I had cannot be maintained permanently.

You're too young to live with anyone...I would go crazy in my early 20's living with someone, shit I can barely do it now.
S

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2014, 05:41:53 AM »
They always pushed for the "I can move to London and be with you"....etc you gotta have some tight story lines lined up, I guess if your girl/woman has things to keep her there then it's easier as you can say I can't move either (usually job) and just work it between you.

What happens next is up to you, do you want a serious relationship later? then a solution to the distance must be tackled i.e. one of you two moving with the other, if you're not ready to live with someone then you'll know best when to abort the relationship as the above set up I had cannot be maintained permanently.

You're too young to live with anyone...I would go crazy in my early 20's living with someone, shit I can barely do it now.

she is the same age as me. . She lives with her family and works full time so definitely not moving in any time soon i don't think. . I don't want a serious relationship  but I would like her to fall in love with me. The only time I think she has feelings for me is the few day period after we have sex.  we had sex one time and she tells me   "lets move to New York together" ::)   Im sure you've heard this 5000 times

but at the same time,   I feel like if she saw me with another girl it wouldn't bother her and thats a problem right there. She just strikes me as the type of chick who falls in and out of love every 5 minutes.
l

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2014, 06:36:36 AM »
she is the same age as me. . She lives with her family and works full time so definitely not moving in any time soon i don't think. . I don't want a serious relationship  but I would like her to fall in love with me. The only time I think she has feelings for me is the few day period after we have sex.  we had sex one time and she tells me   "lets move to New York together" ::)   Im sure you've heard this 5000 times

but at the same time,   I feel like if she saw me with another girl it wouldn't bother her and thats a problem right there. She just strikes me as the type of chick who falls in and out of love every 5 minutes.

That's the perfect kinda of girl for me  ;D

Dude, if you're trying to figure out women and/or control their emotions good luck to you as it will never happen, take each moment for what it is and enjoy yourself....the latter should be your focus not this emotional girly shit. If you want her to fall in love with then IMO you're after some emotional needs to be satisfied via a woman's love...may be your mum wheened you off the booby too early, or whatever.

Whatever it is you need to get to the bottom of it. Personally I never been the kinda guy to fall in love easily, I think you're after emotional fulfilment more, don't pretend to be a player or try to be womaniser if its not in your DNA, do only what you are comfortable with, I think you need to knock this one on the head and find a more suitable girl who will be more committed to you from the get go and give you the reassurances you're after.
S

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2014, 06:44:14 AM »
Don't bother. Even if you've been together for years, (considerable) distance will eventually take it's toll. Distance doesn't make the heart grow fonder. I did it for about a year after joining the Army. You just eventually grow apart, and when you do go home it just isn't the same.

Long forgotten dockside guarantees.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2014, 12:41:00 PM »
11,  dude why are you always the first to say a chick is a whore? .  I agree most women are but you make it sound like there are absolutely no 21 year old chick on the planet capable of committing to her boyfriend
22.  I haven't made any mistakes with her. Haven't shown any signs of neediness, she has no idea Im a HS drop out, she sees hot women approach me in public so she knows I have other options.
33. I haven't shown any signs of neediness, jealousy, She  can barely walk the next day after I fuck her. You know when you do your job because of how a girl gets attached a few days after sex, always texting you 24/7 etc.   Im not bullshitting you here bro Ive done everything right from the start with this chick.  You've always kept it real with me I'm keeping it real with you If I was having issues in the sack I'd tell you but Im not ...not even on fina or deca.

Actually i have never once said any chick is a whore, you are mistaken on that.

I am making a point that if people cheat on each other when  they live in the same city it is 10 times more likely they would if they didn't live in the same city,

what? you can't handle the truth? does it mean she will cheat 100%? no, nothing is 100% but in life you are better off minimizes the odds on every thing you do, stop being butt hurt over comments you don't want to hear, you made the thread and now you can not take it, WTF dude.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2014, 01:21:10 PM »
No I like sex

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2014, 03:37:45 PM »
I dont give a piss about them.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2014, 08:04:14 PM »
They never work unless it's just another girl on your list to bang.

Realize this and you will be better off.

8)