Author Topic: So what's going to happen now?  (Read 11734 times)

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
Re: So what's going to happen now?
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2014, 05:33:48 PM »
I don't understand what you are saying. He was asked to provide proof and he didn't.

Uhhhh.......LET IT GO Ya SEXY "MATURE" BROAD YOU!

If it ain't true, let the potato potate then!

All this tattling is very ungetbig.....just ram your fist up his ass.....verbally of course and move the fuck on!

Racist shit just shows lack of ammo.

Edit:You obviously own all sorts of real estate on chadwick blvd...

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2014, 05:38:25 PM »
We are all over the age of 18 on this site. It doesn't mean that certain rules shouldn't be enforced.

Lighten up Karen! I was obviously taking the piss  :P

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2014, 05:38:58 PM »
Uhhhh.......LET IT GO Ya SEXY "MATURE" BROAD YOU!

If it ain't true, let the potato potate then!

All this tattling is very ungetbig.....just ram your fist up his ass.....verbally of course and move the fuck on!

Racist shit just shows lack of ammo.
The racist stuff is just part of it. There's the stalking and posting of lies which are damaging and obviously escalating because quite simply he's been allowed to get away with it. I will wait and see what OMR thinks.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2014, 06:07:52 PM »
The racist stuff is just part of it. There's the stalking and posting of lies which are damaging and obviously escalating because quite simply he's been allowed to get away with it. I will wait and see what OMR thinks.

Clearly his behaviour is extreme & uncalled for.
You have complained & rightly so.
You seem to get far to much abuse on here
Perhaps we have a few to many women haters on the boards,
or maybe they cant take being rejected.
Rise above them, & add them to your list of admires, ;)
you never Know it my just Annoy them some more. ;D

the anabolic mon

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2014, 04:41:32 AM »
A lot of grown men here with mummy issues taking it out on our in-house lady.

Did your mum's ween you off the titty too eatly?  :D

I keep on retainer a wet nurse of peace.
 ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2014, 04:46:06 AM »
Booty doesnt take kindly to disrespect.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2014, 05:13:24 AM »

sammich.
b

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2014, 05:17:03 AM »
Did not read, but I think NOW you should find a job, instead of lurking on bbíng boards all day long you senile air waste.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2014, 05:22:42 AM »
I get Booty's point. The jerks are still shitting on her but using vile words instead of excrement. Not nice. This is Getbig and once those lies are told enough times some people believe it.

Then they feel entitled to do whatever they like to demean you, etc. It really is unbelievable what some will do! Who knows what they get out of it? Just cruel and nasty anonymous individuals.

I get it all the time. I have two university degrees and have won scholarships but here I am stupid and an imbecile. Great stuff. When that doesn't bother me they elevate the insults and have another go. It is endless.

You really can't eliminate the abusers without strict moderation and registration. Part of the fun of Getbig is that nobody cares much about big names so everyone has to use his/her wits to survive here.

If you continually reply to the abusers they get what they want....your attention. It isn't easy to do but you literally have to ignore the assholes here. Doesn't leave too many nice guys, does it!  ::)

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2014, 05:29:04 AM »
I get Booty's point. The jerks are still shitting on her but using vile words instead of excrement. Not nice. This is Getbig and once those lies are told enough times some people believe it.

Then they feel entitled to do whatever they like to demean you, etc. It really is unbelievable what some will do! Who knows what

they get out of it? Just cruel and nasty anonymous individuals.

I get it all the time. I have two university degrees and have won scholarships but here I am stupid and an imbecile. Great stuff. When that doesn't bother me they elevate the insults and have another go. It is endless.

You really can't eliminate the abusers without strict moderation and registration. Part of the fun of Getbig is that nobody cares much about big names so everyone has to use his/her wits to survive here.

If you continually reply to the abusers they get what they want....your attention. It isn't easy to do but you literally have to ignore the assholes here. Doesn't leave too many nice guys, does it!  ::)

Fuck em, and I see what you did there.  :D ;)

the trainer

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2014, 05:39:28 AM »
I just had some protein and I feel like taking a big shit, anybody interested?  :D

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2014, 05:45:19 AM »
who gives a shit?
"

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2014, 05:51:23 AM »
Booty: negletc the jerkoff's who dislike you; There a lot more getbiggers who find you cool and interesting.

Just ignore them, they are bitter fellas who know they will never grab a fine piece of ass like you in real life without paying.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2014, 06:02:01 AM »
Booty: neglect the jerkoff's who dislike you; There a lot more getbiggers who find you cool and interesting.

Just ignore them, they are bitter fellas who know they will never grab a fine piece of ass like you in real life without paying.

Neglect is a passive form of abuse in which a perpetrator is responsible to provide care for a victim who is unable to care for himself or herself i.e. minors, animals...etc, but fails to provide such adequate care. Neglect may include the failure to provide sufficient supervision, nourishment, or medical care, or the failure to fulfill other needs for which the victim cannot provide themselves.
S

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2014, 08:41:18 AM »
Neglect is a passive form of abuse in which a perpetrator is responsible to provide care for a victim who is unable to care for himself or herself i.e. minors, animals...etc, but fails to provide such adequate care. Neglect may include the failure to provide sufficient supervision, nourishment, or medical care, or the failure to fulfill other needs for which the victim cannot provide themselves.

Don't feed the trolls

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2014, 08:52:57 AM »
You guys are being shitty
Mr. AZ 2003

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2014, 03:42:41 PM »
Vince demonstrating the art of master trollery. Proof that age is no barrier to being a smart alec on the interwebz.

Very true.  I only hope he doesn't start wandering.  He could get hit by a car.  Or a bus.  Or he could wind up disoriented in an alley somewhere and a 30 ton concrete sphere like the one from Indiana Jones could roll out of the darkness toward him.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2014, 03:47:44 PM »
I see OMR has not bothered to chime in. So the message must be it's okay to slander a member in regards to having killed people even though they couldn't bring proof. Trolls who break all of the rules are kept around because it's only me.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2014, 03:52:06 PM »
Are you done getting this shit off your chest yet  ???

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2014, 04:01:55 PM »
Booty,

The thread I created was meant to unearth the truth.

Chadwick calls you an informant, a murderer, a fecal aficionado and a homewrecker.

He and anyone else that takes part in this was given a chance to post the proof. Upon posting said proof, any doubt would have been removed. Upon not posting said proof, they would have to cut the shit and stop promoting falsehoods.

You ask if we can remove Chadwick. You ask this because, rightfully so, he seems to have taken quite the stalker-ish liking to you. But at the same time, you are campaigning for the release of Halo who has stalked Lobstah and harassed her across the forum and also by way of private messages.

One woman gets harassed and attacked multiple times by way of racist remarks and another woman gets attacked and harassed by way of possible falsehoods regarding her past, yet one women is content with the idea of releasing one of the stalkers, while also wanting her stalker to be removed. This doesn't make sense to me, but I know everyone is different.

Regarding Chadwick... If he continues to incite a smear campaign against you based off of lies (that you are a narc informant or a murderer) it shall be removed and he will subsequently get warned. Upon the third warning, he shall be removed from the forum.

Now, regarding the notion that you are a homewrecker. We can not disprove this, because Lee Priest's wife came onto the forums and stated that you were. On the flip side, you state that she was lying. Unfortunately, we have no way of proving that what you say is true and that what she says is false. Due to the fact that she did state this and made it very clear on the forums, we can't crucify a member for stating what is one person's obvious truth.

So that's that. If Chadwick accuses you of being a murderer or an informant, he shall be warned and after 3 consecutive offenses, he shall be removed.

This is my approach to handling this situation. If you are not happy with my approach, there are other moderators here that can be of assistance.

Oh and about this.....

I see OMR has not bothered to chime in. So the message must be it's okay to slander a member in regards to having killed people even though they couldn't bring proof. Trolls who break all of the rules are kept around because it's only me.

....you spoke too soon.

"1"

P.S. I give everyone 3 strikes before I move for removal. That's just my way of giving members the benefit of the doubt and a chance to change their ways.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2014, 04:18:54 PM »
Booty,

The thread I created was meant to unearth the truth.

Chadwick calls you an informant, a murderer, a fecal aficionado and a homewrecker.

He and anyone else that takes part in this was given a chance to post the proof. Upon posting said proof, any doubt would have been removed. Upon not posting said proof, they would have to cut the shit and stop promoting falsehoods.

You ask if we can remove Chadwick. You ask this because, rightfully so, he seems to have taken quite the stalker-ish liking to you. But at the same time, you are campaigning for the release of Halo who has stalked Lobstah and harassed her across the forum and also by way of private messages.

One woman gets harassed and attacked multiple times by way of racist remarks and another woman gets attacked and harassed by way of possible falsehoods regarding her past, yet one women is content with the idea of releasing one of the stalkers, while also wanting her stalker to be removed. This doesn't make sense to me, but I know everyone is different.

Regarding Chadwick... If he continues to incite a smear campaign against you based off of lies (that you are a narc informant or a murderer) it shall be removed and he will subsequently get warned. Upon the third warning, he shall be removed from the forum.

Now, regarding the notion that you are a homewrecker. We can not disprove this, because Lee Priest's wife came onto the forums and stated that you were. On the flip side, you state that she was lying. Unfortunately, we have no way of proving that what you say is true and that what she says is false. Due to the fact that she did state this and made it very clear on the forums, we can't crucify a member for stating what is one person's obvious truth.

So that's that. If Chadwick accuses you of being a murderer or an informant, he shall be warned and after 3 consecutive offenses, he shall be removed.

This is my approach to handling this situation. If you are not happy with my approach, there are other moderators here that can be of assistance.

Oh and about this.....

....you spoke too soon.

"1"
I realise that you made that thread in good faith. I will be reporting any posts made by Chadwick with any content regrading those slanderous lies. As for halo... I already stated that racism is not okay and should not exist. I just dont think it is fair when Chadwick stalks me for 2 years (go through his post history) and Posts black kids should be spanked harder in schools etc. The issue I have is that I reported many posts and nothing got done about it. As for Lee Priest... He left his wife a couple of years ago and is engaged to someone else.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2014, 04:21:21 PM »
Are you done getting this shit off your chest yet  ???

LOL ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2014, 04:30:15 PM »
I realise that you made that thread in good faith. I will be reporting any posts made by Chadwick with any content regrading those slanderous lies. As for halo... I already stated that racism is not okay and should not exist. I just dont think it is fair when Chadwick stalks me for 2 years (go through his post history) and Posts black kids should be spanked harder in schools etc. The issue I have is that I reported many posts and nothing got done about it. As for Lee Priest... He left his wife a couple of years ago and is engaged to someone else.

From here on in, when Chadwick calls you an informant, narc or murderer, report it to me via a private message with a link to said posts. I will, in turn, warn him privately and publicly. Once he gets the third warning, he will be removed.

I don't like any man stalking women. I don't care if it's racist attacks or falsehoods regarding a woman's past. No one deserves that shit.

Likewise, remember to keep shit off the forum that you don't ultimately want used against you. I can't stop any member from posting your nudes, because they obtained it from a medium that you provided them. Granted, people change and if you don't like your nudes posted, I can respect that and will help you. What I can't do is be on for 24 hours at a time. If someone posts them and I am not on, please send Grant or Princess L a message. Also, the Ronfather himself is usually very good at getting back to members via private messages, feel free to send him a note with any issues.

Enjoy and best of luck,

"1"

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2014, 04:33:39 PM »
From here on in, when Chadwick calls you an informant, narc or murderer, report it to me via a private message with a link to said posts. I will, in turn, warn him privately and publicly. Once he gets the third warning, he will be removed.

I don't like any man stalking women. I don't care if it's racist attacks or falsehoods regarding a woman's past. No one deserves that shit.

Likewise, remember to keep shit off the forum that you don't ultimately want used against you. I can't stop any member from posting your nudes, because they obtained it from a medium that you provided them. Granted, people change and if you don't like your nudes posted, I can respect that and will help you. What I can't do is be on for 24 hours at a time. If someone posts them and I am not on, please send Grant or Princess L a message. Also, the Ronfather himself is usually very good at getting back to members via private messages, feel free to send him a note with any issues.

Enjoy and best of luck,

"1"
Thank you OMR. I appreciate it.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2014, 04:46:06 PM »

"1"

As for Lee Priest... He left his wife a couple of years ago and is engaged to someone else.

Oh thaaaaaaaaaaat's a priceless justification....... ::)