Author Topic: So what's going to happen now?  (Read 11713 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: So what's going to happen now?
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2014, 04:50:58 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2014, 05:06:53 PM »
From here on in, when Chadwick calls you an informant, narc or murderer, report it to me via a private message with a link to said posts. I will, in turn, warn him privately and publicly. Once he gets the third warning, he will be removed.

I don't like any man stalking women. I don't care if it's racist attacks or falsehoods regarding a woman's past. No one deserves that shit.

Likewise, remember to keep shit off the forum that you don't ultimately want used against you. I can't stop any member from posting your nudes, because they obtained it from a medium that you provided them. Granted, people change and if you don't like your nudes posted, I can respect that and will help you. What I can't do is be on for 24 hours at a time. If someone posts them and I am not on, please send Grant or Princess L a message. Also, the Ronfather himself is usually very good at getting back to members via private messages, feel free to send him a note with any issues.

Enjoy and best of luck,

"1"
Do you not find this all very hypocritical ?
Shes complaining about rules being broken yet does it her self - posting personal info is a TO offence is it not ? and it wasn't once,
all because gimmicks attacked her she instantly thought it was me, but not one instant of proof.
Shes run around on here accusing me of heinous stuff with blogs that I had nothing to do with , making bullshit up about me and it goes on and on.

This is GB if you don't like it then leave, if you want to stay then stfu and ignore it.

Why GB was so popular was the whole stretching of the rules not Bodybuilding, it was known as the wild west of forums "associated"
with BB.
Now it's trying to be turned into a watered down version - if you want pure BB then go to MD, pro muscle or RX, there are boards out there for those that don't like
the looseness of GB .

The rules have always been there but always loosely applied unless it really stepped over the mark, as said , don't like it then there.s the door over there ----->

It's bizzare to me that its well known this is what this place is and you get a few start to cry about it and all of a sudden rules start to change.

Also shes calling esFitness a rec drug dealer , but moans when she is accused of being involved with DEA and more irony there is her ex's family were involved in the heroin trade
- she put that up there on RX radio, so she cant complain with this post. (also believe the ex was jailed for it) yet she wants to complain ? ffs

And stalking ? take a look at this place , when there's a beef on that's what happens , insults get chucked and people follow each other around the board winding each other up,
she's doing this to with ESfit.  ::)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2014, 05:08:27 PM »
I thought the thread OMR made calling out Chadwick the Beta and others to come forward with proof of the slanderous things said about me was a good thing. But now I am thinking it's dodgy. This tool's reply in the whole matter was to insult OMR about him being gay and then go offline. So will he be able to return and just keep doing what he has been doing which is stalking and harassing me all over the forum, posting slanderous lies stating that people have died because of me and making racist posts... An example of this is how he keeps saying that black kids should be spanked harder in school. He breaks all the rules over and over and yet he's allowed to remain here. So my question is, are you going to have him timed out OMR now that he did not provide any proof of the shit he spews about me? Or is he just going to be allowed to continue with this behaviour when he feels that the matter has been forgotten?

Calm down sugar

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2014, 05:12:00 PM »
Do you not find this all very hypocritical ?
Shes complaining about rules being broken yet does it her self - posting personal info is a TO offence is it not ? and it wasn't once,
all because gimmicks attacked her she instantly thought it was me, but not one instant of proof.
Shes run around on here accusing me of heinous stuff with blogs that I had nothing to do with , making bullshit up about me and it goes on and on.

This is GB if you don't like it then leave, if you want to stay then stfu and ignore it.

Why GB was so popular was the whole stretching of the rules not Bodybuilding, it was known as the wild west of forums "associated"
with BB.
Now it's trying to be turned into a watered down version - if you want pure BB then go to MD, pro muscle or RX, there are boards out there for those that don't like
the looseness of GB .

The rules have always been there but always loosely applied unless it really stepped over the mark, as said , don't like it then there.s the door over there ----->

It's bizzare to me that its well known this is what this place is and you get a few start to cry about it and all of a sudden rules start to change.

Also shes calling esFitness a rec drug dealer , but moans when she is accused of being involved with DEA and more irony there is her ex's family were involved in the heroin trade
- she put that up there on RX radio. (also believe he was jailed for it) yet she wants to complain ? ffs

Will,

The rules can be used against her as well. I am not partial, I hate everyone the same.

If she is libelous towards others, she can get the boot as well.

Also, I don't just remove anyone based off of one infraction. It has to be multiple infractions. I try to give everyone a fair shot.

If it were up to me, I would let the entire asylum come out to play, but too much of anything isn't good.

I am just trying to be fair. If she talks shit about you and you can point at her bullshit, show it to me and I will be impartial.

I am not anyone's white knight, but if people bring things up to me, I can't just ignore them.

"1"

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2014, 05:14:56 PM »
Will,

The rules can be used against her as well. I am not partial, I hate everyone the same.

Also, I don't just remove anyone based off of one infraction. It has to be multiple infractions. I try to give everyone a fair shot.

If it were up to me, I would let the entire asylum come out to play, but too much of anything isn't good.

I am just trying to be fair. If she talks shit about you and you can point at her bullshit, show it to me and I will be impartial.

I am not anyone's white knight, but if people bring things up to me, I can't just ignore them.

"1"
Yes agree , I think you are a good Mod , you are fair, but come on if you are going to moan then don't do the same yourself.

With the insults ,Just ignore it , these guys play on the shit thing because they know they will get a rise out of her, ignore it and they will get bored.

There's no room for hypocrisy in a democracy  8)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2014, 05:20:53 PM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2014, 05:21:25 PM »
Yes agree , I think you are a good Mod , you are fair, but come on if you are going to moan then don't do the same yourself.

I agree with this point. This is why I made this post towards Booty:

You ask if we can remove Chadwick. You ask this because, rightfully so, he seems to have taken quite the stalker-ish liking to you. But at the same time, you are campaigning for the release of Halo who has stalked Lobstah and harassed her across the forum and also by way of private messages.

One woman gets harassed and attacked multiple times by way of racist remarks and another woman gets attacked and harassed by way of possible falsehoods regarding her past, yet one women is content with the idea of releasing one of the stalkers, while also wanting her stalker to be removed. This doesn't make sense to me, but I know everyone is different.

There's no room for hypocrisy in a democracy  8)

I like this.  ;)

All this said, Booty and yourself have significant history with each other, so I am stepping out of this one.

"1"

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2014, 05:23:33 PM »
Will,

"1"
I have got a bit dirtier lately as in slinging it back towards others on here who slander me. I figured that if it was allowed to go on with me then I can do it too. In regards to ES I did lash back after he said I worked for the Dea. But I find it's not really in my nature to stay down in the mud for too long which is why I prefer to call him fat boy as that's fun to me. I am more playful rather than nasty.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2014, 05:24:54 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2014, 05:29:58 PM »
I agree with this point. This is why I made this post towards Booty:

"1"
I think that has been missed completely  ;)

I like this.  ;)

"1"
Yes, I will use it again myself  ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2014, 05:43:24 PM »
I was shocked when I first noticed the level of abuse women around here attract.  I am into mens rights and I am an anti feminist as much as the next modern man, but  the outright hostility directed at booty is absurd.  I don't care if a womans a crack whore, a certain level of respect is always a given.  As much as I hate modern feminism and their advocates I still keep in the back of my mind they are someones daughter/sister/mother etc.  I have two sisters, both of which are staunch feminists who I don't g really get along with, but I would hate to see them relentlessly attacked online and made to feel like shit.

I have always said bodybuilding attracts the mentally ill in droves, and it gathers more than it's fair share of misogynists.  It's ironic really, skinny, unattractive young men doing everything in their power to attract the desperately needed attention of the opposite sex, yet even when they achieve that, they can't lose their misogynistic woman hating mindset.  It's time for the misogynistic getbiggers to get to a psychiatrist and talk about how much they hate their mother, how she destroyed their ability to relate well to women and how much the resulting rejection of females has crushed them.  Good Luck Getbiggers.  ;D
V

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2014, 05:56:29 PM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2014, 05:59:53 PM »
(Ronnie)

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2014, 06:09:41 PM »
I was shocked when I first noticed the level of abuse women around here attract.  I am into mens rights and I am an anti feminist as much as the next modern man, but  the outright hostility directed at booty is absurd.  I don't care if a womans a crack whore, a certain level of respect is always a given.  As much as I hate modern feminism and their advocates I still keep in the back of my mind they are someones daughter/sister/mother etc.  I have two sisters, both of which are staunch feminists who I don't g really get along with, but I would hate to see them relentlessly attacked online and made to feel like shit.

I have always said bodybuilding attracts the mentally ill in droves, and it gathers more than it's fair share of misogynists.  It's ironic really, skinny, unattractive young men doing everything in their power to attract the desperately needed attention of the opposite sex, yet even when they achieve that, they can't lose their misogynistic woman hating mindset.  It's time for the misogynistic getbiggers to get to a psychiatrist and talk about how much they hate their mother, how she destroyed their ability to relate well to women and how much the resulting rejection of females has crushed them.  Good Luck Getbiggers.  ;D

Extreme bashing of female members occurs on every forum I've ever been on outside of ProM and MD

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2014, 06:15:00 PM »
I get Booty's point. The jerks are still shitting on her but using vile words instead of excrement. Not nice. This is Getbig and once those lies are told enough times some people believe it.

Then they feel entitled to do whatever they like to demean you, etc. It really is unbelievable what some will do! Who knows what they get out of it? Just cruel and nasty anonymous individuals.

I get it all the time. I have two university degrees and have won scholarships but here I am stupid and an imbecile. Great stuff. When that doesn't bother me they elevate the insults and have another go. It is endless.

You really can't eliminate the abusers without strict moderation and registration. Part of the fun of Getbig is that nobody cares much about big names so everyone has to use his/her wits to survive here.

If you continually reply to the abusers they get what they want....your attention. It isn't easy to do but you literally have to ignore the assholes here. Doesn't leave too many nice guys, does it!  ::)

It's astonishing that you've been removed from other forums. Aussies come off like thin-skinned bitches here. Always crying about rules and fairness, without acknowledging their own bullshit. Like Priest.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2014, 06:26:41 PM »
Extreme bashing of female members occurs on every forum I've ever been on outside of ProM and MD
Extreme bashing happens to everyone here.

It's part of GB , look at the abuse directed at male members here , T- Bombz as an example , then
compare it to the female members , much difference ? there's none.

You guys need to stop with the "sexist" angle cos it's not that ,  everyone is abused the same.

It may seem it's "sexist" because few females hang around but there are just as many male members that leave to.

Sexist taunts get chucked at females of course but all sorts of crazy shit gets chucked at males to.

Princess L fits it no worries and it doesn't bother her cos she can see through it all - you think you should be treated
differently on this board because of your gender ? that's sexist right there my friend.

Everyone gets treated the same here , if you can't see that then well I don't know what to say.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2014, 06:27:40 PM »
3 words...

Booty is hot  :P

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2014, 06:38:58 PM »
Extreme bashing happens to everyone here.

It's part of GB , look at the abuse directed at male members here , T- Bombz as an example , then
compare it to the female members , much difference ? there's none.

You guys need to stop with the "sexist" angle cos it's not that ,  everyone is abused the same.

It may seem it's "sexist" because few females hang around but there are just as many male members that leave to.

Sexist taunts get chucked at females of course but all sorts of crazy shit gets chucked at males to.

Princess L fits it no worries and it doesn't bother her cos she can see through it all - you think you should be treated
differently on this board because of your gender ? that's sexist right there my friend.

Everyone gets treated the same here , if you can't see that then well I don't know what to say.

There was no 'sexist angle' agenda in my post. I was just stating what I notice universally on the internet. Females on male dominated boards are easier targets period. Everyone's an adult here and can log off anytime they want, I like the no holds barn aspect of this site. Shits fun to read

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2014, 06:42:00 PM »
There was no 'sexist angle' agenda in my post. I was just stating what I notice universally on the internet. Females on male dominated boards are easier targets period. Everyone's an adult here and can log off anytime they want, I like the no holds barn aspect of this site. Shits fun to read

I agree, but some chicks are as f'n retarded as any random dude. So fuck them, pile on. Lobstah, Princess L, the numbers one, these are normal, smart chicks. They get respect. Mostly.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2014, 06:43:12 PM »
Everyone's a target , we are all equal in this regard  ;)

I Agree it is fun to read , also great looking Physique you have there  :)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2014, 06:48:22 PM »
I agree, but some chicks are as f'n retarded as any random dude. So fuck them, pile on. Lobstah, Princess L, the numbers one, these are normal, smart chicks. They get respect. Mostly.
the term normal is very broad. The fact is none of us are so called normal, if we are posting on getbig.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2014, 06:54:07 PM »
Everyone's a target , we are all equal in this regard  ;)

I Agree it is fun to read , also great looking Physique you have there  :)

Thanks mate

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2014, 07:18:30 PM »

Very insightful post. Over the years I have seen a lot of young men take up bodybuilding to gain confidence with the gals. Nothing wrong with that. It surprised me how many of them didn't have girlfriends.

Makes me wonder about Chadwick and others and their nastiness here. We all had a mother and would never condone the treatment Booty has received here. Goodness me, she is entitled to defend herself

from the really disturbed entities here. Women on Getbig should have more leeway than the guys. Simple as that. Otherwise, we will have a forum without any females at all.

Will Grant is correct about abusers keeping it up because they get a reaction from her. Very difficult not to be upset by those objectionable remarks to her.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2014, 07:20:58 PM »
From here on in, when Chadwick calls you an informant, narc or murderer, report it to me via a private message with a link to said posts. I will, in turn, warn him privately and publicly. Once he gets the third warning, he will be removed.

I don't like any man stalking women. I don't care if it's racist attacks or falsehoods regarding a woman's past. No one deserves that shit.

Likewise, remember to keep shit off the forum that you don't ultimately want used against you. I can't stop any member from posting your nudes, because they obtained it from a medium that you provided them. Granted, people change and if you don't like your nudes posted, I can respect that and will help you. What I can't do is be on for 24 hours at a time. If someone posts them and I am not on, please send Grant or Princess L a message. Also, the Ronfather himself is usually very good at getting back to members via private messages, feel free to send him a note with any issues.

Enjoy and best of luck,

"1"

About time a moderator did this. Good for you OMR. I will keep what you said in mind for those who defame me.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2014, 07:30:32 PM »
I will be reporting any racist posts, including those that call me a mudshark. This racism needs to be stomped out.