Author Topic: Your right to vote on Getbig  (Read 3249 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Your right to vote on Getbig
« on: June 11, 2014, 05:53:18 PM »
Shizzo currently has 36 votes , 14 more needed, although he is in timeout anyway

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=538818.0

Knooger

• Getbig V
Re: Your right to vote on Getbig
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 05:58:43 PM »
I'm starting to miss Shizzo. I think we should bring him back, he is important to Getbig.

(no serious)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 06:10:50 PM »
its like when you die

people forgot soon

:-\

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 06:39:09 PM »
its like when you die

people forgot soon

Did he died?

No give a cheeit

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 07:10:36 PM »
The second he requested another poll he shoulda been banned.

F'n needy, vodka-fueled, drama queen. Fuck him.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 07:25:26 PM »

Re: SHIZZO VOTE OFF

« Reply #1 on: Today at 07:39:00 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote 

I give my 100% consent to this vote. I just hope that people will see me as an unbiased poster.

Someone who bleeds Getbig.

It was his idea ! OMR put it in big letters and Shizzo agreed! 

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2014, 07:29:21 PM »
People like Shizzo that announce that they are leaving & posting for the last time...... Only to post thousands of times in the following weeks = Desperate/Pathetic/Needy

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2014, 07:32:01 PM »
did he died?
follow the arrows

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2014, 07:35:34 PM »
What kinda grown-ass man claims to "bleed Getbig?"

This takes pathetic to new, Hubble-exploring heights.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2014, 07:37:04 PM »

It's so sad, and funny at the same time.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2014, 07:37:27 PM »

Hahahahaha!

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2014, 07:38:38 PM »
did he died?

Are there things "haidar"?  :P

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2014, 07:38:48 PM »
One more rep is a good moderator....maybe the only visible moderator around here. However, the idea that a restricted vote is taken to boot someone off the forum is the stuff of bullshit.

Especially a vote where only the YES votes are taken. Wtf is this? Definitely goes against the rules of any democracy and fair play.

So what if some refuse to post here because they don't approve of various characters here? So what?

If you don't like it here then move on. Boot people off if and only if they break forum rules. I detest ad hoc solutions to keep anonymous flotsam happy.

Is the real reason that Ron is worried if numbers decline? Let Ron say so and please no more primary school polls about removing members. That really sucks.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2014, 07:39:36 PM »
Are there things "haidar"?  :P
things are there, yes. But shizzo isn't!  :D
follow the arrows

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2014, 07:41:50 PM »
Remember One more Rep has to deal with this kind of bullshit all the time! Over and over again.
That is not something I could handle for 4 min.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2014, 07:42:05 PM »
One more rep is a good moderator....maybe the only visible moderator around here. However, the idea that a restricted vote is taken to boot someone off the forum is the stuff of bullshit.

Especially a vote where only the YES votes are taken. Wtf is this? Definitely goes against the rules of any democracy and fair play.

So what if some refuse to post here because they don't approve of various characters here? So what?

If you don't like it here then move on. Boot people off if and only if they break forum rules. I detest ad hoc solutions to keep anonymous flotsam happy.

Is the real reason that Ron is worried if numbers decline? Let Ron say so and please no more primary school polls about removing members. That really sucks.

Overuse of the word flotsam reported to jetsam

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2014, 07:42:45 PM »

Not a fan of free enterprise, huh?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2014, 07:44:07 PM »

This is what schizzo wanted! Did you read the whole thing or you just stirring the pot again?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2014, 07:49:27 PM »

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2014, 07:49:38 PM »
things are there, yes. But shizzo isn't!  :D

Well played sir and I raise you...
Are you saying Shizzo is type of guy that "bleeds getbig" upon melting down after seeing no fucks are given in a thread of his own invention?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2014, 07:55:29 PM »
The fact that he has pulled this before is lame. You should be banned just on being pathetic.
X

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2014, 07:56:29 PM »
Well played sir and I raise you...
Are you saying Shizzo is type of guy that "bleeds getbig" upon melting down after seeing no fucks are given in a thread of his own invention?
haha. this cannot be denied. it could be a blessing in disguise for him...unless he decides to create a new account  >:(
follow the arrows

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2014, 08:43:31 PM »
haha. this cannot be denied. it could be a blessing in disguise for him...unless he decides to create a new account  >:(

The one whose name we do not speak (shiloh) is most definitely hard at work on creating the perfect screen name that totally screams getbig bloodstream of peace

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2014, 09:30:29 PM »

You've almost got the character down...almost.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2014, 09:44:42 PM »

it was shizzo that asked omr to do that. Omr even stated he would not have dontr it otherwise. And only yes votes to not cludder up yhe thread. Doesnt mather how many no votes it would get cause it waa only the yes that counted