Author Topic: Russian Bombers Fly Within 50 Miles of California Coast  (Read 5898 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Russian Bombers Fly Within 50 Miles of California Coast
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2014, 10:37:40 PM »
Whose defending obama.what does obama have to do with a russian aircraft entering us airspace? Thats my point. If an aircraft violates us airspace that is a job for the airforce /navy. Don't drag everyone into your obama paranoia. You made it about obama which is your chief obsession. Everyone else is trying to talk sense into you while you are sliding all over the place. Whats your next defense? Make it a conservative vs liberal arguement?....oh wait. ;D

It has everything to do with Obama and his lack of foreign policy. Putin knew this guy was a joke from the get go. He knew he was weak and knew he could walk all over him. We have a person in office who literally has no clue. He doesn't stand up for this country what so ever.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2014, 10:42:32 PM »
That's funny considering you made an accusation with proven facts.

I'm glad we both agree that conservatives are even more retarded than liberals

Or was it the provenfact that you're the most laughed at person on the board thanks to your "flights" of fantasy.

Is there a history of mental illness in your family coach? I'm getting a bit concerned that i'm beating up on someone who has neither the intelligence or the wits to fight back. Based on all your responses you have yet to make a single valid point. All you seem to be doing is lashing out whenever you get proved wrong....which has happened numerous times on this thread.

Is there a physician or institute we can call so they can get you medicated and calmed down.  Maybe we should call your mommy so she can come pick her little...and i mean little on so many levels....boy .up.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2014, 10:46:15 PM »
It has everything to do with Obama and his lack of foreign policy. Putin knew this guy was a joke from the get go. He knew he was weak and knew he could walk all over him. We have a person in office who literally has no clue. He doesn't stand up for this country what so ever.

So obama being weak somehow affected the airforce and navy who let an aircraft enter US airspace.  
Makes perfect sense. Who knows maybe a few more months and they'll make it to 30 miles from US shores.
Goddamn that obama and his jedi mind tricks.
Lets revisit this thread then.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2014, 10:48:12 PM »
If anyone wants to keep arguing/debating with this fat midget....please refer to this post :

Coach Joe Debating 101.....

If you can't refute a single point or provide a somewhat intelligent response to a valid point or argument.....gloss over it or simply say "You're a god damned liberal"...

Joe's ass getting destroyed in this thread with complete ease.  

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2014, 10:50:39 PM »
If anyone wants to keep arguing/debating with this fat midget....please refer to this post :

I almost want to believe he's trolling. Surely no one can be this retarded.

Sadly lil joey is a legit moron. I think we should ease up. Not a good thing to beat up the mentally challenged.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2014, 10:52:21 PM »
So obama being weak somehow affected the airforce and navy who let an aircraft enter US airspace.  
Makes perfect sense. Who knows maybe a few more months and they'll make it to 30 miles from US shores.
Goddamn that obama and his jedi mind tricks.
Lets revisit this thread then.

There may be a correlation between Obamas presidency and this recent incident, but thats not causation, unless otherwise proven by evidence.
X

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2014, 11:00:15 PM »
not choosing tl start ww3 for a non illegal act by russia is being weak?
Geez having people like you ruling a country is dangerous, you would rather start a war then being seen as weak.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2014, 11:01:26 PM »

Much like how I destroy you with your CrossFit obsession and training methodologies. Right???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2014, 11:02:25 PM »
not choosing tl start ww3 for a non illegal act by russia is being weak?
Geez having people like you ruling a country is dangerous, you would rather start a war then being seen as weak.

If it wasn't  illegal then why were they intercepted?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2014, 11:04:50 PM »
I almost want to believe he's trolling. Surely no one can be this retarded.

Sadly lil joey is a legit moron. I think we should ease up. Not a good thing to beat up the mentally challenged.

You've nor anyone else who defends this have come up with a reason to defend this exept to demonize me. But that's what the left does when they can't come up with a coherent argument. I've heard nothing but rhetoric and bullshit.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2014, 11:06:04 PM »
Much like how I destroy you with your CrossFit obsession and training methodologies. Right???

Does Obama do Crossfit?  :'( :'(
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2014, 11:07:11 PM »
Does Obama do Crossfit?  :'( :'(

Arguing with coach of peace   :-X

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2014, 11:08:42 PM »
If it wasn't  illegal then why were they intercepted?
more proof that you didnt read the article, they didnt fly in territorial airspace. Its common form countrys to send up jets as a show of strenght if another country comes near the territorial zone. Even my country sweden does that and we are the biggest pussycountry in the world

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #88 on: June 12, 2014, 11:12:15 PM »
Arguing with coach of peace   :-X

;D ;D

X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #89 on: June 12, 2014, 11:14:14 PM »
more proof that you didnt read the article, they didnt fly in territorial airspace. Its common form countrys to send up jets as a show of strenght if another country comes near the territorial zone. Even my country sweden does that and we are the biggest pussycountry in the world

Let me try this again. It's not common for a country that already doesn't think much of their "leader" to come 6000miles and fly off the coast California if they we not trying to intimidate. Did you read the article??? So, one more time. If it was no big deal then why was NORAD alerted to intercept?

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: June 12, 2014, 11:14:29 PM »
You've nor anyone else who defends this have come up with a reason to defend this exept to demonize me. But that's what the left does when they can't come up with a coherent argument. I've heard nothing but rhetoric and bullshit.

Demonize you..lol. Is this the next line of defense?.

I'm sorry you lack the intelligence to make valid points but thats not my fault. Blame your parents for failing to provide you with a decent education...or oxygen at birth.  

If you want to hear less rhetoric and bullshit you should probably stop starting retarded threads.

Coherent arguement? Do you know what that means? Quick.. I want you to google the definition of those two words and then reread what you've typed so far. Does any of your posts have any coherence to them?
Wait don't answer yet...go google first.

See...i'm trying to help you educate yourself. Next time you may actually read and UNDERSTAND articles before you go into your obama drama hour.

Good luck.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2014, 11:15:25 PM »
;D ;D

No one, not even you have come up with a reason to blindly defend this.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #92 on: June 12, 2014, 11:16:29 PM »
Demonize you..lol. Is this the next line of defense?.

I'm sorry you lack the intelligence to make valid points but thats not my fault. Blame your parents for failing to provide you with a decent education...or oxygen at birth.  

If you want to hear less rhetoric and bullshit you should probably stop starting retarded threads.

Coherent arguement? Do you know what that means? Quick.. I want you to google the definition of those two words and then reread what you've typed so far. Does any of your posts have any coherence to them?
Wait don't answer yet...go google first.

See...i'm trying to help you educate yourself. Next time you may actually read and UNDERSTAND articles before you go into your obama drama hour.

Good luck.

Well, you haven't came up with anything.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #93 on: June 12, 2014, 11:19:55 PM »
No one, not even you have come up with a reason to blindly defend this.

I swear, you are horrible at understanding peoples points lol. NEVER ONCE DID I SAY THAT YOU WERE WRONG ON THIS ISSUE!! NEVER ONCE DID I SAY THAT YOU WERE NOT RIGHT ABOUT THIS ISSUE!!! IN FACT, I NEVER TRIED TO DEFEND OBAMA OR PUTIN ABOUT THIS INCIDENT! IN FACT, I NEVER STATED THAT OBAMA IS OR ISN'T TOO BLAME!!

The only point I am making in this thread is your bias against obama. Not just this time, but every time. That is the only thing that was explicitly stated by me is your bias.

X

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: June 12, 2014, 11:21:55 PM »
Well, you haven't came up with anything.

Sigh...didn't i just give you some homework to do?

I deliberately chose google because i realize a dictionary may be too heavy...figuratively and literally..for you.

Were you ever diagnosed with ADD? You're all over the place.

Stop trying to shore up your losing arguements and go do your homework you little brat.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 12, 2014, 11:32:06 PM »
Let me try this again. It's not common for a country that already doesn't think much of their "leader" to come 6000miles and fly off the coast California if they we not trying to intimidate. Did you read the article??? So, one more time. If it was no big deal then why was NORAD alerted to intercept?
when did i say it was not a big deal? Stop putting words in others mouths. It was a big deal and it was a provocation from russia but they did not do anything illegal. Dont know what norad is but ofcourse if a russiam bomber is in the usas defence zone they will send up jets.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: June 12, 2014, 11:44:23 PM »
when did i say it was not a big deal? Stop putting words in others mouths. It was a big deal and it was a provocation from russia but they did not do anything illegal. Dont know what norad is but ofcourse if a russiam bomber is in the usas defence zone they will send up jets.

You're not going to get through...just like the russian bomber never got through.

He doesn't understand what anyone has being saying thus far. I would suggest rewording what you typed in a way that a 3yr old would understand. When i say 3yr old ...I mean a 3yr old with a severe learning disability.

Coach?  If you're still there i would suggest getting a grownup to read all this and explain it to you.

Good luck

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 12, 2014, 11:46:48 PM »

You're not going to get through...just like the russian bomber.

He doesn't understand what anyone has being saying thus far. I would suggest rewording what you typed in a way that a 3yr old would understand. When i say 3yr old ...I mean a 3yr old with a severe learning disability.

Coach?  If you're still there i would suggest getting a grownup to read all this and explain it to you.

Good luck
lol u should ask my 5 year old to try to explain to him

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: June 12, 2014, 11:50:01 PM »
lol u should ask my 5 year old to try to explain to him

Sure if you want your five yr old to be repeatedly called a liberal. There's the inevitable obama rants which seems to start off with no rhyme or reason.

Well at least your five yr old will be physically bigger and will be able to give him a wedgie when he acts up.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 12, 2014, 11:56:26 PM »
Sure if you want your five yr old to be repeatedly called a liberal. There's the inevitable obama rants which seems to start off with no rhyme or reason.

Well at least your five yr old will be physically bigger and will be able to give him a wedgie when he acts up.
;D

This would be a perfect time to post the midget coach gif