Author Topic: Most dangerous place you've ever been...  (Read 12163 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Most dangerous place you've ever been...
« Reply #125 on: June 15, 2014, 11:27:02 PM »
I hope you weren't on foot!

Even worse, I was in a brand new bright red Mercedes.  The looks I got....

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: June 15, 2014, 11:28:42 PM »
Early 1992 I arrived in Berlin in the middle of a skinhead rally. Police ran to me as soon as they saw me and told me to get away quickly (because I'm very obviously not German).

Unbeknownst to me and my mate, a couple had seen me and spent the day following us. They wound up shooting at us in our hotel room later that evening.

That was hairy.

Also up there was winding up in a place called Alexandria outside of Glasgow in the middle of the night. When you have a 30kg backpack on your back you're not that mobile.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #127 on: June 16, 2014, 04:55:26 AM »
Interesting, you've promised everything and delivered nothing in this post. How about you actually tell us what you'd be scared shitless to do today that you did back in the day. Otherwise, I call bullshit on you.

Empty statement again. Tell us why you never thought you'd see 18. Almost everyone does some crazy shit when they are young. It comes with the age of feeling invincible.
OK
::)

First of all,I type with one fucking finger and hate to type long stories.

Secondly,I have posted a literal ton of stuff about my personal life online........more than most people I think.

Thirdly,some of my exploits were against the law,so I hate to be judged by people on my past actions,especially when I consider myself a victim of circumstance in most cases.

In actuality,I lived a sheltered life,never left my room, and was raised in a monastary by Chaolin monks.

HTH

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #128 on: June 16, 2014, 05:09:09 AM »
OK

Secondly,I have posted a literal ton of stuff about my personal life online........more than most people I think.

Thirdly,some of my exploits were against the law,so I hate to be judged by people on my past actions,especially when I consider myself a victim of circumstancein most cases.

In actuality,I lived a sheltered life,never left my room, and was raised in a monastary by Chaolin monks.

HTH
Sounds like you need a good barnacle scrape, bro.   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #129 on: June 16, 2014, 05:19:35 AM »
Sounds like you need a good barnacle scrape, bro.   ;D
Aye,me hearty !  ;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #130 on: June 16, 2014, 05:24:39 AM »
Never felt worried about my safety even when I should have. Went around slums in Sao Paolo at night trying to find a shop selling beer, could hear the odd gun shot and siren and 20-25 people were being murdered a night while I was there but anyone I met was always friendly and fascinated by seeing a foreigner there. Got in a fight in a nightclub there too first time I went despite gf telling me you could get shot if it's the wrong person.

Ireland is a pretty safe place, 30 years and never been randomly set upon or intimidated for no reason.

I had buddy who got in a bar fight in Mexico.  He spent 8 months in jail before they got him out.

On side note, when I was in Rio, there was a story of a teacher who got in a bar fight with a patron (the guy turned out to be police). Anyway, he got capped twice in the abdomen and didn't make it home alive.

I lived in Mangueira for a summer.  How did you navigate slums in SP?  You need a ghetto pass in Rio.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: June 16, 2014, 10:23:25 AM »
OK

Thirdly,some of my exploits were against the law,so I hate to be judged by people on my past actions,especially when I consider myself a victim of circumstance in most cases.

HTH

Okay. A little snippit from your storied past would be more interesting than lost leaders, even if typed using one finger. Maybe others here know more of your past tales than I do. I for one do not judge people. We all have a past. If we've lived at all some of it can be embarrassing and/or illegal. I seriously doubt you live a sheltered life or were raised by Chaolin monks....but if you were, there is probably an interesting story surrounding it.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #132 on: June 16, 2014, 03:58:13 PM »
Anywhere in Miami
T

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #133 on: June 16, 2014, 09:14:33 PM »
Walked into the back room at Gold Venice and saw these two guys stretching each other out...

Scariest day of my life!

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #134 on: June 17, 2014, 01:38:48 AM »
another incident i remember when i was about 16. A friend of mines older Brother was into Drugs( i was not into Drugs) and upset the wrong People. He was into Heroin at the time and was getting a script..heroin Substitute and injecting it. anyway i was sitting in his apartment with his brother and he said, if anyone Bursts in the door fucking hit them with a Hammer which was under my seat..he was deadly serious. He had Tools under every seat. It came out that some weeks before a couple of guys had kicked in his Door and beat him up in his bed with his wife with Panel beaters hammers ( solid rubber heads).. so i think it was a warning. Good Job nothing happend when i was there because i later found out who These guys were..very heavy guys.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #135 on: June 17, 2014, 09:00:50 AM »
Got caught in the middle of a shoot out about 6 years ago..
I was at the wrong place at the wrong time.
I was in Nuevo Laredo Mexico at a get together / party...
A friend of a friend that was very well connected with the Mexican cartel of the zetas which at the time I was not aware until I got to the house  :-\
Security / body guards every where around this big house mansion..
Rival cartel ( probably Gulf or sinaloa) started shooting at the house around midnight..
I saw people go down in front me.. I shit my pants ... The craziest experience in my life.
It lasted almost an hr.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #136 on: June 18, 2014, 08:57:18 PM »
Mexico. Never will go back.
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #137 on: June 18, 2014, 09:08:12 PM »
Got caught in the middle of a shoot out about 6 years ago..
I was at the wrong place at the wrong time.
I was in Nuevo Laredo Mexico at a get together / party...
A friend of a friend that was very well connected with the Mexican cartel of the zetas which at the time I was not aware until I got to the house  :-\
Security / body guards every where around this big house mansion..
Rival cartel ( probably Gulf or sinaloa) started shooting at the house around midnight..
I saw people go down in front me.. I shit my pants ... The craziest experience in my life.
It lasted almost an hr.

Awesome

I'd be scared shitless to be in a Zeta connected place.  :o

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: June 18, 2014, 10:06:39 PM »
Mexico. Never will go back.

All of Mexico? Explain....

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: June 18, 2014, 10:53:58 PM »
when i was 13 on vacations in corsica island , mediteranean sea, in the morning i decide to go the beach alone my parents still sleeping. I get there, sea is calm theres s nobody and i swim with my mask and snorkel kit...500 meters from the beach. I start to get tired and decide to head back when something weird happens; I'm more and more often at the through of the wave and...waves actually get taller and taller, for some reasons I almost cant see the fucking beach anymore. So I'm 13, skinny, didnt eat shit in the morning, tired of swimming, I know nobody knows where i am at that moment, and apparently something is wrong with the sea it aint calm anymore. I thought i was going to die for the first time of my life. I kept swimming with everything i had, finally almost reached beach when in the last 100 meters or so i realize that waves crashing on the shore where like 5 meters high.

I kept trying to reach the beach and the last test is to actually get out of the water while the huge waves recede and pull my frail body back into the sea, so I m almost out of stamina and shunted between the waves that became huge and in a last effort i finally reach the sand, head back home while looking at the huge waves crashing on the shore wondering what went wrong.

Said nothing to parents. In the afternoon listening to the news we learn there has been an earthquake under the sea in the morning that generated the waves i was caught in in the morning.

That's funny I ll always remember this event.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: June 18, 2014, 11:04:43 PM »
when i was 13 on vacations in corsica island , mediteranean sea, in the morning i decide to go the beach alone my parents still sleeping. I get there, sea is calm theres s nobody and i swim with my mask and snorkel kit...500 meters from the beach. I start to get tired and decide to head back when something weird happens; I'm more and more often at the through of the wave and...waves actually get taller and taller, for some reasons I almost cant see the fucking beach anymore. So I'm 13, skinny, didnt eat shit in the morning, tired of swimming, I know nobody knows where i am at that moment, and apparently something is wrong with the sea it aint calm anymore. I thought i was going to die for the first time of my life. I kept swimming with everything i had, finally almost reached beach when in the last 100 meters or so i realize that waves crashing on the shore where like 5 meters high.

I kept trying to reach the beach and the last test is to actually get out of the water while the huge waves recede and pull my frail body back into the sea, so I m almost out of stamina and shunted between the waves that became huge and in a last effort i finally reach the sand, head back home while looking at the huge waves crashing on the shore wondering what went wrong.

Said nothing to parents. In the afternoon listening to the news we learn there has been an earthquake under the sea in the morning that generated the waves i was caught in in the morning.

That's funny I ll always remember this event.

Great post, Uberman. I cannot top this story of course, but as a kid I loved swimming in the ocean. -Never worried about sharks or riptides. I was a frail lad much like you describe. Although I don't remember ever feeling like my life was in danger, I'd swim out to the fishing boats at State Beach in Santa Monica. My mom was busy turning her skin into leather so she didn't notice how much farther I would swim out then the other folks in the surf. All I can think is that there is power in ignorance. Had I known the dangers at play, I might not be posting this tonight.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: June 18, 2014, 11:40:44 PM »
Scariest place, crack house in Newtown, Sarasota, FL. I'd like to think I'd never do that again, but at the time, you just do things. Can't see how anyone can go to such a place to just use drugs, fart nonstop, and sit there for days on end.  

:D

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
« Reply #142 on: June 19, 2014, 02:21:22 AM »
Men's bathroom. City gym Sydney.
True story. No Homo.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #143 on: June 19, 2014, 05:52:30 AM »
Men's bathroom. City gym Sydney.
True story. No Homo.

More deets please #noschmoemo

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #144 on: June 19, 2014, 07:02:18 AM »
Haiti.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: June 19, 2014, 08:00:16 AM »
GNC was frightening. 3 staff members, 2 of them skinny and also emaciated, and then other one obese, all the while the shelves are packed with supps which will get you ripped in weeks, or jacked in weeks - but why wouldn't they use them? A very psycologically haunting place!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #146 on: June 19, 2014, 08:16:28 AM »
When, where, why?

Nebraska Ave, Tampa Florida, 3am, lost or something...
your moms vag

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #147 on: June 19, 2014, 10:47:40 AM »
San Bernardino,ca. Recognized as top 10 in murders most years. Won the title outright A few
 times

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #148 on: June 19, 2014, 12:15:05 PM »
NAM ,,,, Stranded on rural jungle roadway' that was a mile long minefield. Rescued by 101st Airborne.

Nam ,,,, Surrounded during recon patrol. 101st to the rescue once again as no one else could reach us due to heavy fighting.

I love the 101st!!!! God bless 'em all!

It was a tradition to throw a party for anyone who pulled us out of an adverse combat situation.

That party was the best military event I ever participated in and the 101st adopted me as one of thier own with one hell of a drunken ceremony which I'll never forget even though I was totally fooked up.

The party ended when we were called back out inro the jungle once again (another event I'll never forget!)

Had a hangover for the next 24 hours ... but much better than being 'deaded'.

Giod bless the 101st!!!!.

Amd SEMPER FI to all Marines!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #149 on: June 19, 2014, 01:29:32 PM »
East St. Louis, St Clair County Illinois.  Bring your "heater" and flak jacket.