Author Topic: Justin Compton - biggest MoFo ever at 25??  (Read 23136 times)

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
Re: Justin Compton - biggest MoFo ever at 25??
« Reply #100 on: June 17, 2014, 09:53:57 AM »
25 yrs old  :o

25? Geez, he looks older than me!

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: June 17, 2014, 10:42:48 AM »
25 yrs old  :o

i bet he gets all the bitches

the trainer

« Reply #102 on: June 17, 2014, 10:59:57 AM »
...while dieting for the Olympia on french fries and Barbecue sauce ::)

All drugs!

The french fries where baked they where not fried.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #103 on: June 17, 2014, 11:26:46 AM »
The french fries where baked they where not fried.

Oh, maybe I should "diet" on "baked" french fries, BBQ sauce and Ketchup as well to get as shredded as Coleman ::)

Ronnie was all drugs!

hench

• Getbig V

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: June 17, 2014, 01:20:36 PM »

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #106 on: June 17, 2014, 05:29:03 PM »
Just like Dennis Wolf his delts overpower his back, and his back detail starts to fade away mid back.
His legs lag behind his upper body in size, and his upper body is more conditioned than his lower.

He is not going to be making that many waves....

Good observation. His physique looks remarkably like Dennis' with better calves.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #107 on: June 17, 2014, 05:40:37 PM »
Yet we look at The Unbelievable and see Ronnie Coleman on the treadmill in the middle of the night.

Maybe for the vids  :D but I don't doubt Ronnie he was from a different breed in terms of going all out pre contest

These new guys have that glazed look u always talk about is lack of dieting, heavy use of insulin and carbs/junk waaay to much combined with ALL DRUGS!!

And the no cardio comment from them is hysterical! Haha

the trainer

« Reply #108 on: June 17, 2014, 05:49:02 PM »
Oh, maybe I should "diet" on "baked" french fries, BBQ sauce and Ketchup as well to get as shredded as Coleman ::)

Ronnie was all drugs!

You cannot call ronnie all drugs he spend years training and building a base before he went hardcore on the drugs, he is not like the new guys who dont have a base they just go blow up on drugs from day one.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #109 on: June 17, 2014, 06:57:43 PM »
Say what you want but this guy has what it takes to be successful in the IFBB. His legs, hams and calvesneed to be a little bigger and a little more meat in his lower back area but he looks pretty good. He has potential for this era of bodybuilding.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: June 18, 2014, 09:53:03 PM »
Say what you want but this guy has what it takes to be successful in the IFBB. His legs, hams and calvesneed to be a little bigger and a little more meat in his lower back area but he looks pretty good. He has potential for this era of bodybuilding.

solid backhanded compliment / strategic white-pacification peace offering (of peace)

whitewidow

« Reply #111 on: June 19, 2014, 03:16:59 AM »
Justin actually has 24In arms after he trains them,but damn you guys are right justin has one big motherfucking head!His HGH must def be USA grade probably genotropin or Humatrope.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #112 on: June 19, 2014, 06:36:49 AM »
Chicken and BBQ sauce...one usually doesn't use French fries and BBq sauce. I think he did have fries and ketchup, I forgot. And grits.

Does it matter? It doesn't. It's all calories in and calories out. Guy trained 6 days a week, every bodypart twice per week, heavy deadlifts and squats every week. Every training prolly took him 2-3 hours to finish. Cmon, he needed ton of calories for that and still was in caloric deficit.

I eat french fries, ketchup and chicken myself and get leaner every day. Does it mean that I am lazy? No, I am just smart enough to know better than eat chicken, rice and broccoli 6 times per day.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #113 on: June 19, 2014, 06:41:14 AM »
Would one 400 pound deadlift burn the same amount of calories as four 100 pound deadlifts, or eight 45 pound deadlifts? ???

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: June 19, 2014, 06:43:42 AM »

x2

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #115 on: June 19, 2014, 08:50:45 AM »
solid backhanded compliment / strategic white-pacification peace offering (of peace)

My intent is not to be backhanded. Dude looks great for this era. He will go very far barring injury, or medical reasons.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #116 on: June 19, 2014, 10:38:18 AM »
Would one 400 pound deadlift burn the same amount of calories as four 100 pound deadlifts, or eight 45 pound deadlifts? ???

During workout? Yes. After workout? Different story. Also you have to look at this from the bigger picture. How many heavy sets can you do with 80% of your max with triples? 5? 10? Maybe even more. But after you perform even 8 reps you are so pumped that you won't be able to do any more sets.

Also, even if you max out for 3 reps you are not gonna say, deadlift 300kg x 3 just like that. It's gonna take a lot of warm up sets... And this will burn a lot of calories.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #117 on: June 19, 2014, 11:31:33 AM »
this....he is 25 and if his health and body doesnt crash he has time to make improvements.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: June 19, 2014, 09:53:50 PM »
Does it matter? It doesn't. It's all calories in and calories out. Guy trained 6 days a week, every bodypart twice per week, heavy deadlifts and squats every week. Every training prolly took him 2-3 hours to finish. Cmon, he needed ton of calories for that and still was in caloric deficit.

I eat french fries, ketchup and chicken myself and get leaner every day. Does it mean that I am lazy? No, I am just smart enough to know better than eat chicken, rice and broccoli 6 times per day.

thought you were limiting carbs to 100g rice per day, galineko's orders ???

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #119 on: June 19, 2014, 10:32:33 PM »
He looks nasty. Wake up, dudes.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: June 19, 2014, 10:38:25 PM »

Ronnie was all drugs!

That won't work for you. You are a fat fuck with almost no muscle at all. Of COURSE you have to diet mega strict dumbass - but alas - you have never and shall never see abs. Take comfort in the fact that you must have them if you are able to sit up relatively straight like a big boy.  Who the hell are YOU to judge anyone??? Lol
Truth stings just a lil doesn't it champ???

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #121 on: June 20, 2014, 12:36:15 AM »

True but the point is pros and amatuers preach to everyone that they diet so strict with chicken and rice and prob some do but lots of them aren't eating the advertised 6-7 meals a day and strict

They are eating burgers, pop tarts, donuts on top of a chicken breast or talapia here and there

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: June 20, 2014, 07:59:37 AM »
Filmed the week of the Jr. Nationals

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Justin Compton Blasts Chest in Chicago!

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: June 25, 2014, 11:26:28 AM »
Justin Compton Trains Back in Chicago

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: June 25, 2014, 11:31:25 AM »
Jesus...
This fella looks really bad-He wont see 35-
It makes you wonder what type of people he is surrounded by that anyone would let him do this to himself...
Where are his parents/friends/ siblings???