Author Topic: oh brother "crisis" in Iraq already  (Read 7299 times)

agenda21nwo

Re: oh brother "crisis" in Iraq already
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2014, 04:40:08 AM »
George W Bush's gift to all the Americans who voted him into office -- the never ending war that sucks every fucking dime out of our pockets.  That country will fall right back into the hands of another crazy dictator and all that blood we shed and money we spent will be for nothing.  What a disaster.

Oh PuLEESE big business has made a FORTUNE out of these wars.  America's favored companies are laughing all the way to the bank.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2014, 05:40:22 AM »
George W Bush's gift to all the Americans who voted him into office -- the never ending war that sucks every fucking dime out of our pockets.  That country will fall right back into the hands of another crazy dictator and all that blood we shed and money we spent will be for nothing.  What a disaster.

QFT

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2014, 07:37:02 AM »
And we were on solid ground in Iraq had we left troops. Its the dems that forget how they fucked things up there. Its the dems they turned the low simmer war in Afghanistan into the current shit show.

You can't keep foreign countries occupied forever. You don't have the money to do so. And it will cost thousands of American lives....

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2014, 07:43:44 AM »
we should let the kurds, iranians, saudies, turks and Israelis seal the place off.

Saudi's are one of the main financiers of international terrorism. Disgusting country and leadership they have. Oh, and they are an important and trustworthy American "ally".....

www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/02/americas-most-awkward-allies-103889.html

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2014, 09:26:45 AM »
going there wasnt pointless; the whole thing proved that you cant trust most muslims and that the only thing to do is to annihilate most of them cause they re worthless. So no it wasnt useless to try to help them and fail, it showed the world they re not worth it. It's still progress in my opinion. And soldiers/mercenaries who died there were paid to fight, not going to shed a tear for them, it's their job.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2014, 09:29:09 AM »
Yep, just a big money grab.  Reason to build billions more in drones.  Government won't order more drones until they use them and crash a few and they need a war to do that.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2014, 09:30:13 AM »
LOL

Looks like this is all played out  beautifully by the jews

now muslim are killing muslim that are killing muslim

and nobody is worrying about Isreal anymore

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2014, 09:48:37 AM »
LOL

Funny how in Afgan and Iraq a few years ago they found Mossad agents dressed as locals shooting at US troops to keep the conflict going yet it never made any news or traction.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2014, 02:09:35 PM »
Saudi's are one of the main financiers of international terrorism. Disgusting country and leadership they have. Oh, and they are an important and trustworthy American "ally".....

www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/02/americas-most-awkward-allies-103889.html

my degree was arabic. saudi is one of the most backwards places on earth. a couple of years ago a Yemeni tribe invaded one mountain in saudi and the saudi army couldnt remove them. one mountain. all the US mil equipment that money can buy against a few belligerent bastards with hand weapons.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2014, 02:12:56 PM »
ISIS  Looted $430 Million Mosul's Central Bank

http://www.businessinsider.com/430m-looted-from-mosuls-central-bank-2014-6

The Islamic State of Iraq and al-Shams (Isis) has become the richest terror group ever after looting 500 billion Iraqi dinars - the equivalent of $429M (£256m) -- from Mosul's central bank, according to the regional governor.

Nineveh governor Atheel al-Nujaifi confirmed Kurdish televison reports that Isis militants had stolen millions from numerous banks across Mosul.

A large quantity of gold bullion is also believed to have been stolen.

Following the siege of the country's second city, the bounty collected by the group has left it richer than al-Qaeda itself and as wealthy as small nations such as Tonga, Kiribati, the Marshall Islands and the Falkland Islands.

Richest Terror Factions in the World (as of 2011)

1) Taliban - $70m - $400m

2) Hezbollah $200m - $500m ($120m from Iran)

3) Farc - $80m - $350m

4) Hamas - $70m

5) Al-Shabaab - $70m - 100m

Source: Money Jihad

The financial assets that Isis now possess are likely to worsen the Iraqi governement's struggle to defeat the insurgency, which is aimed at creating an Islamic state across the Syrian-Iraqi border.

The Islamist militants took control of Mosul after hundreds of its fighters overwhelmed government  military forces in a lightening attack on Monday, forcing up to 500,000 people to flee the city and Iraqi prime minister Nouri al-Maliki to call a national state of emergency.

The militants freed up to 1,000 inmates from Mosul's central prison, according to senior police officials. They are also in control of Mosul airport and local television stations.

They also seized considerable amounts of US-supplied military hardware. Photos have already emerged of Isis parading captured Humvees in neighbouring Syria where they are also waging war against President Bashar al-Assad's regime.

In a televised news conference, Maliki said "Iraq is undergoing a difficult stage" and urged the public and government to unite "to confront this vicious attack, which will spare no Iraqi."

The US State Department has released a statement saying that it is "deeply concerned" by the Islamist militants' siege of Mosul.

"The situation remains extremely serious. Senior U.S. officials in both Washington and Baghdad are tracking events closely in coordination with the Government of Iraq," the statement read.

"The United States stands with the Iraqi people," it continued.

Isis captured the city Falluja, 40 miles west of Baghdad, in January and currently controls large swathes of northern Iraq.

The Iraqi government has launched a number of failed assaults on the city leaving hopes of retaking Mosul slim.

An Iraqi army officer told the Independent: "We can't beat them."

"They're trained in street fighting and we're not. We need a whole army to drive them out of Mosul. They're like ghosts; they appear to hit and disappear within seconds."

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2014, 02:15:24 PM »
Isis is now within 30miles of the Baghdad

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2014, 02:23:31 PM »
You can't keep foreign countries occupied forever. You don't have the money to do so. And it will cost thousands of American lives....

we make money being over there.. that's why we're there. to protect our interests.. and dont' ever think those 'interests' aren't 100% financial. if we occupied and invaded countries for 'for the greater good' don't you think we'd be in a dozen other countries in Africa right now? (saving the world, etc...)

American lives are replenishable... new ones are born each day, and new ones turn 18 each day, the more that die, the less we have to pay for long term with payroll, housing, medical, etc...

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2014, 02:29:05 PM »
Can't hurt to own these.

UNITED TECHNOLOGIES CORP
BOEING CO
HUNTINGTON INC W/I
TEXTRON INC
SAFRAN (SOCIETE D APPLICAT)
MEGGITT PLC ORD
TRIUMPH GROUP INC
HONEYWELL INTL INC
TRANSDIGM GROUP INC
L 3 COMMUNICATIONS HLDGS INC

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2014, 02:33:12 PM »
Obama is doing a great job. It's all Bush's fault. Obama is just trying to turn around what Bush ruined. It's getting better, I swear.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2014, 02:41:54 PM »
Obama is doing a great job. It's all Bush's fault. Obama is just trying to turn around what Bush ruined. It's getting better, I swear.

smartest thing you ever said on getbig

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2014, 02:47:12 PM »
So is it safe to deposit money into Iraqi Banks now?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2014, 02:51:48 PM »
smartest thing you ever said on getbig

Yes, I've came to realize that Obama really is the most transparent that we ever had. I'm with him. Tomorrow I'm going to apply for government assistance, quit my business and just live off people that better off than me. I didn't build this, I feel guilty for having it.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2014, 02:53:20 PM »
Yes, I've came to realize that Obama really is the most transparent that we ever had. I'm with him. Tomorrow I'm going to apply for government assistance, quit my business and just live off people that better off than me. I didn't build this, I feel guilty for having it.

So you want to become part of the majority in CA?  Dare to be different!! ;)

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2014, 03:03:53 PM »
LOL

Arabs should be thankful for the existance of the state of Israel: who else would they always blame for their own eternal problems and failures?

(Btw: Israel is the only functional democracy is a sea of fascist corrupt and imploding/exploding islamic countries in that region)

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2014, 03:08:49 PM »
Iraki army is not going to defeat the terrorists: why should they? It's much easier and safer for them to wait until large American financial or oil interest are at stake after which American lives will be offered and the US tax payer will foot the bill.....

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2014, 03:23:15 PM »
Let Obama do his thing. After all he did kill OBL.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2014, 03:27:37 PM »
Let Obama do his thing. After all he did kill OBL.

Dont forget the 5 terrorist he set free and put back on the streets

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2014, 03:31:40 PM »

Dont forget the 5 terrorist he set free and put back on the streets

Yes, the Taliban love him.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2014, 06:40:37 PM »
Fuck Iraq, our deal is Mexico.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2014, 09:12:08 PM »
Obama is in over his head with stuff like this.  He doesn't want to do anything and when he finally makes up his mind to do something his judgement is bad.  His decisions have taken a bad situation and made it a 1000 times worse.  Anyone with half a brain could see that.  The evidence is everywhere. 

Iraq is just the latest in a series of major fuck ups.  Most people will never know that though because the press will not report anything that makes him look bad.  Obama and the press share the same world view and warped logic so a loss for him is a loss for them.  Obama's so weak on foreign policy and national defense he make Jimmy Carter look like General Patton.