Author Topic: SUMMER '14  (Read 80959 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: SUMMER '14
« Reply #750 on: June 24, 2014, 12:11:23 AM »
My apologies. I was the one with tunnel vision. You do offer a lot of input on a variety of subjects. I was, as some of us old dudes are, caught up in defending Booty on Getbig.  Some of the slams against her just seem old and tired to me, apparently not so much to some other folks here. I guess I am just sick of the image of Booty laying about with Lee planting a hot turd on her chest as so many folks her like to remind of us. Maybe I am something of a prude.

Don't stop now.  :P :P
X

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #751 on: June 24, 2014, 12:13:35 AM »
My apologies. I was the one with tunnel vision. You do offer a lot of input on a variety of subjects. I was, as some of us old dudes are, caught up in defending Booty on Getbig.  Some of the slams against her just seem old and tired to me, apparently not so much to some other folks here. I guess I am just sick of the image of Booty laying about with Lee planting a hot turd on her chest as so many folks her like to remind of us. Maybe I am something of a prude.
Dont even allow your mind to go there prime... It never happened. I think people just want me to kiss and tell and I won't ever! I never kiss and tell!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #752 on: June 24, 2014, 12:16:46 AM »
props to tristen for fighting his corner

potential good get bigger in the making

#teamgaywebcams  8)
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #753 on: June 24, 2014, 12:19:25 AM »
props to tristen for fighting his corner

potential good get bigger in the making

#teamgaywebcams  8)

I'd purchase a few minutes on webcam now just to support the young fella since he's been officially initiated.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #754 on: June 24, 2014, 12:24:30 AM »
I was referring to will. And I wasn't the one who went there with the lee thing. You do realise that I am my own person and have been on forums for ten years? I don't need lee to get famous... That's a load of crap.

Are you famous? Maybe it is because of this urban legend that you are still famous after all these years. If that is so, then this is most pathetic. You are your own person booty, you can end this rumor by not lending credence to it or you can perpetuate it as you wish. I was merely trying to help you out. If this is to be your claim to fame, than own it and let everyone move on.

Booty, I am not hating on you. But you clearly are often your own worst enemy.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #755 on: June 24, 2014, 12:30:36 AM »
I hear you guys. I've decided I'm still going to post, only reason I was leaving is because I thought 1 of you was imitating me. That might just be a fake profile, I have a few on facebook. If I could I'd delete that page..anyway I've posed on cam for gays and own it. Hey atleast I didn't fuck a grapefruit ;)

;D

Tristen is officially a getbigger now
S

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #756 on: June 24, 2014, 12:32:15 AM »
Are you famous? Maybe it is because of this urban legend that you are still famous after all these years. If that is so, then this is most pathetic. You are your own person booty, you can end this rumor by not lending credence to it or you can perpetuate it as you wish. I was merely trying to help you out. If this is to be your claim to fame, than own it and let everyone move on.

Booty, I am not hating on you. But you clearly are often your own worst enemy.
Refer to your post 747.... Where you implied that this whole thing was my claim to fame. I replied to that by saying that I am my own person end of story!

Simple Simon

« Reply #757 on: June 24, 2014, 12:33:41 AM »
I'd purchase a few minutes on webcam now just to support the young fella since he's been officially initiated.
Hes very good, lots of eye contact and pouting.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #758 on: June 24, 2014, 12:39:07 AM »
I hear you guys. I've decided I'm still going to post, only reason I was leaving is because I thought 1 of you was imitating me. That might just be a fake profile, I have a few on facebook. If I could I'd delete that page..anyway I've posed on cam for gays and own it. Hey atleast I didn't fuck a grapefruit ;)

That's more like it.

Now down to business, how much to fuck a grapefruit?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #759 on: June 24, 2014, 12:39:43 AM »
Dont even allow your mind to go there prime... It never happened. I think people just want me to kiss and tell and I won't ever! I never kiss and tell!

I don't want to entertain the idea that your relationship with Lee went there. I have my kinky side, but shitting on someone's chest goes far beyond my kinky limits (not judging). I can only imagine what it must be like to feel like you need to defend yourself within the scope of such personal business. This is why I wonder why you do.

In my life experiences, I have done some really crazy shit. I did it and I survived. If someone should ask me about it with sincere interest, I'll be as honest as I know how to be in answering them in private. Like you proclaim, I am not ashamed of anything I experienced.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #760 on: June 24, 2014, 12:40:28 AM »
Hes very good, lots of eye contact and pouting.

Stop it man I'm at work
S

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #761 on: June 24, 2014, 12:42:39 AM »
Don't stop now.  :P :P

Really? Is shit something that interests you? Well sorry to say it doesn't so much interest me. In my book shit stinks!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #762 on: June 24, 2014, 12:44:27 AM »
Oh my godddd, prime it's time to stfu.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #763 on: June 24, 2014, 12:49:09 AM »
Oh my godddd, prime it's time to stfu.

It not even 9am here I am browsing with a coffee before I start work and reading about defecation on some else's rack...only in getbig.

"Team Booty" here (small team we are but its a start  :D) , sorry guys but I think she's a good hearted girl, some of you don't like her because of her ex's...etc but who are we to judge  ??? she's a getbigger and she's here to stay...and we do need a real woman on the board (not a Joon female Gimmick), let's be honest only 001% of females would survive one day in getbig, props to her for taking a bashing 1000x worse than Tristan and she doesn't seem that bothered.

S

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #764 on: June 24, 2014, 12:53:38 AM »
It not even 9am here I am browsing with a coffee before I start work and reading about defecation on some else's rack...only in getbig.

"Team Booty" here (small team we are but its a start  :D) , sorry guys but I think she's a good hearted girl, some of you don't like her because of her ex's...etc but who are we to judge  ??? she's a getbigger and she's here to stay...and we do need a real woman on the board (not a Joon female Gimmick), let's be honest only 001% of females would survive one day in getbig, props to her for taking a bashing 1000x worse than Tristan and she doesn't seem that bothered.

You're my boy Skorp. Thanks for the support and you have mine also. I swear this thread is starting to kill some brain cells of mine.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #765 on: June 24, 2014, 01:05:24 AM »

I know that sometimes it seems like I am on Boot's case. Truth is I like Booty. She takes a lot of shit (no pun intended). For a woman her age, she is a proper Getbigger, meaning she is pretty buff. What bothers me is this, Booty, you seem to stir up shit about yourself when it seems like no one is paying enough attention to you. Am I wrong? Do you want to be in the spot light or do you just want to be one of the guys....it is sometimes really hard to tell.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #766 on: June 24, 2014, 01:08:20 AM »
I know that sometimes it seems like I am on Boot's case. Truth is I like Booty. She takes a lot of shit (no pun intended). For a woman her age, she is a proper Getbigger, meaning she is pretty buff. What bothers me is this, Booty, you seem to stir up shit about yourself when it seems like no one is paying enough attention to you. Am I wrong? Do you want to be in the spot light or do you just want to be one of the guys....it is sometimes really hard to tell.

S

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #767 on: June 24, 2014, 01:12:28 AM »
Thanks prime... You are a good person and have good intentions. I think I have a strong personality and while I am very feminine and womanly I believe I have a masculine side.

Simple Simon

« Reply #768 on: June 24, 2014, 01:14:46 AM »
Thanks prime... You are a good person and have good intentions. I think I have a strong personality and while I am very feminine and womanly I believe I have a masculine side.
It certainly isnt the front side.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #769 on: June 24, 2014, 01:17:07 AM »
It certainly isnt the front side.
Or my rear side.  :D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #770 on: June 24, 2014, 01:33:58 AM »
Or my rear side.  :D

This is getbig, If it was masculine you'd be even more popular  ;D
S

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #771 on: June 24, 2014, 01:38:59 AM »
This is getbig, If it was masculine you'd be even more popular  ;D
very true  :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #772 on: June 24, 2014, 02:35:06 AM »
Goddammit why the fuck did this become another thread for bootys vapid ramblings?! Man do I wish shed just Stfu and disappear.  Every thread she manages to turn into a boott thread because she just cant shut her fucking mouth

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #773 on: June 24, 2014, 02:51:19 AM »
Falcon held so much promise. Now it seems he was a flash in the pan when it comes to being fit. I makes me sad. He likes to expound on the benefits of a healthy vegan diet. I have nothing against veganism, if it suits you. On the other hand, Flacon hasn't proved himself to be the best advertisement for what he tries to sell us all on.  
Where is Falcon?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #774 on: June 24, 2014, 03:00:02 AM »
You know, I really dont like being the level of dick I am to booty... I dont know what it is, but she brings out the absolute worst in me. I really dont want to be mean to her, every time I check getbig I tell myself im just going to leave her alone.

and then I read a post by her, and I cant help myself. I think its because my biggest pet peeve is stupid/ignorant people, and they dont get any dumber than booty. I know she cant help it, but fuck,;some of the stuff that comes out of her mouth is just so goddamn ridiculous that i compulsively go into dick mode.

I always wondered what would happen to those dumb high school girls that were borderline retarded but cruised through because they were slutty/good looking... well,  I guess we know. They grow up,  get old, except they never mentally grow up, and they stay borderline retarded, only as they get older and their looks start to fade people stop being as nice to them.  :D

Dammit. I tried to not be mean again and I still couldnt help myself

TL:DR - Shockwave cant stand stupid people; booty is dumb as fuck, bringing out the worst in Shockwave.