Author Topic: SUMMER '14  (Read 80130 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: SUMMER '14
« Reply #675 on: June 23, 2014, 06:22:52 PM »
I don't care what tristin does in his private life or the choices he makes, but when he laughs at my sick friend in hospital this shows me he isn't a good man/good hearted. It's nasty and that's when I get turned off.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #676 on: June 23, 2014, 06:24:20 PM »
While I did have a very good leg day it does so pain me that the inevitable took place while I was doing so.

As soon as I noticed Simon was digging i knew it was curtains for tristy.

This kid is exactly what's wrong with pop culture making roids acceptable. You get young minds not yet fully developed bombarded with an ungodly amount of sex hormone and you get an already dumb midget, now with no chance of finishing his natural growth and mental development, making decisions based on his enhanced libido. Sad. He will learn the hard way. Today should  be a learning experience. We all tried telling him.

Gotta finish by tipping the cap to all involved in this mental collapse of monolithic proportions.

Simon......I see what you did there :-* good game pat on the butt....no homo(fingers crossed)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #677 on: June 23, 2014, 06:25:19 PM »
While I did have a very good leg day it does so pain me that the inevitable took place while I was doing so.

As soon as I noticed Simon was digging i knew it was curtains for tristy.

This kid is exactly what's wrong with pop culture making roids acceptable. You get young minds not yet fully developed bombarded with an ungodly amount of sex hormone and you get an already dumb midget, now with no chance of finishing his natural growth and mental development, making decisions based on his enhanced libido. Sad. He will learn the hard way. Today should  be a learning experience. We all tried telling him.

Gotta finish by tipping the cap to all involved in this mental collapse of monolithic proportions.

Simon......I see what you did there :-* good game pat on the butt....no homo(fingers crossed)

I tried to help the guy.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #678 on: June 23, 2014, 06:26:23 PM »
I don't care what tristin does in his private life or the choices he makes, but when he laughs at my sick friend in hospital this shows me he isn't a good man/good hearted. It's nasty and that's when I get turned off.

is this the friend that is yellow with a fucked up liver and still wants to go to vegas to get cream-pied?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #679 on: June 23, 2014, 06:29:52 PM »
is this the friend that is yellow with a fucked up liver and still wants to go to vegas to get cream-pied?
You travel to the USA so why can't other Aussies travel abroard? My friend is going with her husband for her birthday. Btw you need to get off tristins nuts. He can look after himself... He is not so useless that he needs you holding his hand and stroking his nuts.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #680 on: June 23, 2014, 06:34:21 PM »
Tristen, if you are to restore anything do so by sticking around strength comes resilience.

I personally don't give a rats arse what u did do or do in private. You would be a good addition if you can take shit give shit and contribute in the process.

You have my full support  :D
S

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #681 on: June 23, 2014, 06:37:47 PM »
I'm not leaving because the link of some guy talking about skyping with me. I admit I used to flex on cam like many others. But that freakmuscle profile is truly not me, I assumed someone on here went and created that account and posted my pictures. I feel that's going too far and that's not something I can defend myself of when no one will believe me. All I ever did on here was defend myself. Thanks to whoever was rooting for me. Peace.
Bro... just go with it. They pay and you gotta make a living, you did your thing, just be honest and dont act ashamed and they'll find a different angle to come at you with.

'You did gay4pay bro'

'Yup, yes I did.'

'Oh. Uh, Well, like,  youre gay then, I guess'

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #682 on: June 23, 2014, 06:39:51 PM »
I tried to help the guy.

Dude you did, hell I even pumped the brakes!

He's got that dumb kid mentality like he has to not only gain acceptance, but also feel above said acceptance.

I guaranfuckentee he gets his test, var and serostim from his bug chaser "followers". That's not an unfamiliar story stateside. He just made it increasingly obvious with a slip here and a slip there.

I woulda moved on if he wasn't such a little fake ass prick.

He'll be forced to grow up(not physically of course) eventually and when he does getbig will gladly put a dollar in his thong and not expect a thing in return. Respect tristy. Pip of peace. Godspeed!

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #683 on: June 23, 2014, 06:42:48 PM »
Tristen, if you are to restore anything do so by sticking around strength comes resilience.

I personally don't give a rats arse what u did do or do in private. You would be a good addition if you can take shit give shit and contribute in the process.

You have my full support  :D

This^^^

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #684 on: June 23, 2014, 06:48:55 PM »
I hear you guys. I've decided I'm still going to post, only reason I was leaving is because I thought 1 of you was imitating me. That might just be a fake profile, I have a few on facebook. If I could I'd delete that page..anyway I've posed on cam for gays and own it. Hey atleast I didn't fuck a grapefruit ;)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #685 on: June 23, 2014, 06:51:50 PM »
I hear you guys. I've decided I'm still going to post, only reason I was leaving is because I thought 1 of you was imitating me. That might just be a fake profile, I have a few on facebook. If I could I'd delete that page..anyway I've posed on cam for gays and own it. Hey atleast I didn't fuck a grapefruit ;)

Haha! There ya go!

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #686 on: June 23, 2014, 06:54:23 PM »

DUDE!

That's a start!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #687 on: June 23, 2014, 06:54:39 PM »

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #688 on: June 23, 2014, 06:58:02 PM »

I kept your seat warm stud (only homo if I don't pay you)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #689 on: June 23, 2014, 06:58:12 PM »
What's the problem with grapefruit now?
X2.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #690 on: June 23, 2014, 07:05:05 PM »

BOOOOM welcome to Getbig sir.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #691 on: June 23, 2014, 07:06:07 PM »
You travel to the USA so why can't other Aussies travel abroard? My friend is going with her husband for her birthday. Btw you need to get off tristins nuts. He can look after himself... He is not so useless that he needs you holding his hand and stroking his nuts.

Will leave that to you.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #692 on: June 23, 2014, 07:17:46 PM »
Will leave that to you.
I don't hold people's hands on here and stroke their nuts. I expect a man to be able to take care of himself. I do however have loyalties towards a few.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #693 on: June 23, 2014, 07:34:16 PM »
LOL what a thread

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #694 on: June 23, 2014, 07:39:38 PM »
Speak friend and enter

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #695 on: June 23, 2014, 07:57:19 PM »
I don't hold people's hands on here and stroke their nuts. I expect a man to be able to take care of himself. I do however have loyalties towards a few.

And you're going to "tell Shawn", we can be guaranteed of that...... ::)

Fucking moron.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #696 on: June 23, 2014, 08:01:08 PM »

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #697 on: June 23, 2014, 08:07:37 PM »
And you're going to "tell Shawn", we can be guaranteed of that...... ::)

Fucking moron.
You are a troll... A bullshitter and sleazy two faced loser. Shawn is a real life friend.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #698 on: June 23, 2014, 08:13:10 PM »
You are a troll... A bullshitter and sleazy two faced loser. Shawn is a real life friend.

You look like a complete fool in this thread.......again...... .and you're still too fucking stupid to back out quietly.

Idiot.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #699 on: June 23, 2014, 08:14:03 PM »
joey swole

LOL

fack off with this bullshit and your supps. all crap.