Author Topic: Uncle Junior, AnabolicHalo, Shizzo in Time Out, Does it improved GetBig?  (Read 6888 times)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
What do you think getbiggers? is GetBig now a better place after their time out? I dont think so, more boring yes, but not improved.

What about members who were calling for time outs of shizzo, anabol and joon for months and stopped posting because of them? where they are now?  ??? They probably dont give a fuck anymore and are not coming back.

Uncle Junior left on his own, other two were "removed".

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
Shizzo sucks at life. Halo and Joon are pretty interesting.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
It's just how getbig rolls, when a poster is disliked by too many members he will get banned soon or later. Has happened lots of times, I've agreed with some of those bannings of course. Do any of you remember Khofo? one of the funniest getbiggers ever.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
It's just how getbig rolls, when a poster is disliked by too many members he will get banned soon or later. Has happened lots of times, I've agreed with some of those bannings of course. Do any of you remember Khofo? one of the funniest getbiggers ever.

i do, another case.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Mighty khofo fellá

He was great until he started posting too frequently

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Let them all back in.

POB

• Getbig IV
Let them all back in.

This, not harming anyone IMHO

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
Mighty khofo fellá

speaking of khfo,does he still post at ripped.com???
T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Mighty khofo fellá

KHOF Fella was a legend. A bigger legend than all getbiggers combined. He made epic pictures like this:

X

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
KHOF Fella was a legend. A bigger legend than all getbiggers combined. He made epic pictures like this:

Was he the guy that sent booty the nude pics and corn eating photo?

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
They are regulars so I guess let them out I think?

beer #3

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Yes, that is him.
X

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Halo I thought was a good poster when he wasnt spazzing out on full autism mode.

Place is 100x bettwr without juniors repetitive, tired attention whoring 'look at me look at me" bullshit in every thread.

Shizzo was ok when he was in his manic/depressive cycle downswings.... Unfortunately he was just like junior when he started his upswing again and it got him banned. Hes another one that couldn't control himself, anywhere there was some decent debate or conversation he had to roll in start trying to become the center of attention at the expense of real thread content.

Getbig is better with him gone.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Shizzo wasn't nearly as bad right before he got banned than when he started posting. Or may be I became immune. Halo was boring, repetitive stuff and flooding the G&O with stupid threads. I find it better without him around. Junior, different story. Not a simple loser but a true sociopath.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Shizzo wasn't nearly as bad right before he got banned than when he started posting. Or may be I became immune. Halo was boring, repetitive stuff and flooding the G&O with stupid threads. I find it better without him around. Junior, different story. Not a simple loser but a true sociopath.
Shizzo wws better towards the end... but he started his cycle again right at the end and it got him banned.

falco

• Getbig V
Junior is still around.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
Junior is still around.

Probably started this thread.
Y

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
What happened to him?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Uncle Junior timed himself out and so did Shizzo...he liked the attention...I'm soo important I am being timed out. Shizzo's gimmick Wolfox was the lamest poster I ever come across.

Anabolichalo crossed the line with one member via PM and was warned and carried on....

Did they make the board more interesting? that's a personal opinion. I did enjoy Ahalo's rants and I like Junior, both and on the board when I speak to him outside of here, he was very entertaining with his videos and shout outs whilst getting blown....but he had his beef with some members here and chose to leave/have a break.
S

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Yes, that is him.

Now that dude was certifiable......

He held a special place in my heart and in Getbig lore.

;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Eh, let's get nuts.....let em out.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I miss Shizzo's alcohol induced self important rants.

Core

• Getbig III
No this place is kinda boring. I actually liked halo usually gave me some good laughs. I.never got the whole shizzo thing

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
I miss Shizzo's alcohol induced self important rants.

Have a bottle of vodka in less than 30mn and you should be able to deliver the same rants yourself.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
I thought all three were okay. UJ started getting increasingly deranged though.

Shizzo and Halo were actually pretty funny/entertaining although half of Halo's threads were needless.

I couldn't tell if Wolfox was a gimmick or a real poster.