Author Topic: Bostin Lloyd - on training methods  (Read 8593 times)

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
Re: Bostin Lloyd - on training methods
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2014, 11:52:29 AM »
What guage? I tried a slin pin once, couldn't get the oil into/out of it. The slin pins I had were years old left overs from my IV rec days though, so they were likely way to small.

29 gauge I've done the sane thing as he's saying has if you drop 1 cc of prop any where it's knots up fast. So I broke it up but it's time consuming back load like 5 or 6 pins every day

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2014, 03:18:20 PM »
I hated that, I felt it made the muscle look fake and swollen... didn't make it look like real muscle.

I injected 3ccs into my delts a few times and it just caused them to swell up and look stupid.
You have to do it properly in order for it to look proper like Levrone and Wheeler

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2014, 03:22:22 PM »
ya you have to back load a slin pin and shoot it 1cc max per head across the top of the 3 heads. it'll give you good roundness w/o looking lumpy or suspect. w water (winstrol) you can do this eod. w oil it'll get back up and look lumpy if you overshoot it as it needs time to disperse. I have good success w e4d w oil.

and don't bother w the 1" deep shit. a typical 5/8ths slin pin is perfect.
the pros I know do it differently, they bury it deep and use 1.5 inch, 3 cc per head of the shoulder. Burying it deep makes the muscle push out and leaves no lumps, shallow shots are at a greater risk of leaving the muscle looking lumpy.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2014, 04:22:53 PM »
the pros I know do it differently, they bury it deep and use 1.5 inch, 3 cc per head of the shoulder. Burying it deep makes the muscle push out and leaves no lumps, shallow shots are at a greater risk of leaving the muscle looking lumpy.

ive used 1" 23g, 1 1/2" 23g, and 5/8's 29 gauge slin pin.

i find i get way less noticeable lumps going shallow. hard to believe but its true. i used to push 1ml deep and ended up with these noticeable lumps. now that ive been going what is i think very shallow my shoulders look great. i'll take a pic and post it up later. maybe it has to do with how much easier the oil disperses?

shock, you wont be able to draw up w the slin gauge, you gotta draw w a 22, and then pull the plunger out of the slin pin and back load it. you'll be able to push the oil out.
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2014, 04:28:31 PM »
ive used 1" 23g, 1 1/2" 23g, and 5/8's 29 gauge slin pin.

i find i get way less noticeable lumps going shallow. hard to believe but its true. i used to push 1ml deep and ended up with these noticeable lumps. now that ive been going what is i think very shallow my shoulders look great. i'll take a pic and post it up later. maybe it has to do with how much easier the oil disperses?

shock, you wont be able to draw up w the slin gauge, you gotta draw w a 22, and then pull the plunger out of the slin pin and back load it. you'll be able to push the oil out.
oh no I hear you bro, I do the same as you but we can get away with it because its not 3 cc at a time and we have good gear but 3cc in one head with a shallow pin is hard to hide lol

I was not disagreeing with because you did say 1cc max and that works perfect with a shallow slin pin, but the pros to crazy, in fact I know one who did 5 cc per head  :o :o

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2014, 04:35:59 PM »
Scar tissue, fuck yeah.

Nothing like replacing healthy functional tissue with calcified chunks of collagen.

And who needs functional nerves? Bostard actually seemed proud at losing feeling in his hand.

dustin

« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2014, 05:32:57 PM »
I don't even like hitting delts with .5ml using a slin pin. Am I the only one that doesn't like my injections to show? I don't understand when lumps and swelling became so popular. ???

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2014, 05:36:50 PM »
I don't even like hitting delts with .5ml using a slin pin. Am I the only one that doesn't like my injections to show? I don't understand when lumps and swelling became so popular. ???
X2, I felt embarrassed.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2014, 05:55:32 PM »
oh no I hear you bro, I do the same as you but we can get away with it because its not 3 cc at a time and we have good gear but 3cc in one head with a shallow pin is hard to hide lol

I was not disagreeing with because you did say 1cc max and that works perfect with a shallow slin pin, but the pros to crazy, in fact I know one who did 5 cc per head  :o :o

kovacs? lol

15ml. god damn
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2014, 07:04:40 PM »
kovacs? lol

15ml. god damn
maybe ;D   no just kidding, not him. lol

3cc prop
3cc npp
1.5 cc tren
1.5cc suspension

topped of with 2cc of seo. This totaling 15 cc in one delt and does them both on the same day he does them, so 30 cc of oil, every 5 days

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2014, 07:38:53 PM »
Bostin is a total nutjob.

I would very much like to lift with the turd to decimate him in both strength and capacity. Make him hurl ... and then pound on his stupid-looking face.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2014, 07:42:29 PM »
Bostin is a total nutjob.

I would very much like to lift with the turd to decimate him in both strength and capacity. Make him hurl ... and then pound on his stupid-looking face.

I dont think he lifts for the same style/goals you do.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #87 on: June 18, 2014, 10:13:47 PM »
I dont think he lifts for the same style/goals you do.
true but Fortress would shit on him on the lifts though and Fortress is a real natural too.  :-\

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 18, 2014, 11:02:15 PM »
true but Fortress would shit on him on the lifts though and Fortress is a real natural too.  :-\

Thanks, man.

It stuns me to imagine what I could accomplish as a lifter on even 10 percent of what this Bostin 'tard injects. Within several months I'd be squatting 600 for 10, for fuck sakes.

And here's this mental-midget doing, what? Even just as a bodybuilder, he's failing, hard. Balls shrunken to raisin proportions and he's still an average gym rat. Terrific.

jamesjenkinsfitness

• Getbig II
  • instagram @jamesjenkinsfitness
« Reply #89 on: June 18, 2014, 11:05:58 PM »
Reckless,  dangerous advice from someone,  unqualified,  uneducated,  and plain ignorant.  Period. Drugs, oils, etc are mere tools,  the finishers. ... not the foundation...
This is beyond reckless...
i

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 18, 2014, 11:54:17 PM »
Reckless,  dangerous advice from someone,  unqualified,  uneducated,  and plain ignorant.  Period. Drugs, oils, etc are mere tools,  the finishers. ... not the foundation...
This is beyond reckless...

Ya know, I'd love to have my old boss, Robert Kennedy (RIP), and MuscleMag's legendary one-time editor-in-chief, Johnny Fitness, rant off on this Bostin guy. When those two got rolling, nothing on this planet was funnier. Often I'd just sit back wherever we were and laugh non-stop with the commentary Bob and Johnny provided.

These men held the essence of bodybuilding dear to their hearts and a flake loser like Bostin would be pure fuel for their hilarious banter.

;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Bostin Lloyd
« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2014, 11:56:06 PM »
ah, thats not fair.

so he's selling pro hormones. its legal. its up to kids to educate themselves on the risks and benefits of what they are putting in their bodies.

kids want results. pro hormones work. they are legal, and no worse than anabolics. its free enterprise.

ps bostin lloyd is a tool.

THIS

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #92 on: June 19, 2014, 04:03:44 AM »
Bostin is a flea on the balls of a lion that is the collective known as getbig.