Author Topic: New video released in death of Mr. El Paso Daniel Saenz  (Read 10087 times)

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
Re: New video released in death of Mr. El Paso Daniel Saenz
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2014, 08:53:09 AM »
if he drew the gun to 'intimidate' then 1) that's horrible practice and 2) he shouldn't have been on the trigger.

visualizeperfection said it best... this guy isn't cut out to be a cop.  He'll do this again in a few years, and next time it could be bullets flying into children or elderly or whoever.

True.....that's why he should be imprisoned for his crime.  He shouldn't get the chance to do it again. 

He was a big, bad , cop who upheld  the "system" he believed in.  Now, let him allow that same system to take away his freedom for the murderous act he committed.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2014, 10:56:23 AM »
They said this guy was on bath salts and people are wondering why the cop reached for his taser.... Just two fucking years ago a dude ate the face off another man on this shit, they can still bite , they can spit in the eyes they can kick WTF.  If I had a fuck head spit in my eyes I'd tase the shit out of him and then is tase him for shitting.
so put him in a cell and wait for it to wear off, not rocket science

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2014, 12:51:07 PM »
Yeah, you're right....why carry leg cuffs, plastic ties, or rubber bullets when you can just put a real bullet into the subject....works every time.

Shooting him was an accident?  What was the cop doing reaching for his gun if he had no intention of using it?  Was it cleaning time?

Why shouldn't he be tried for his actions?  Because he wears a stupid uniform and carries a badge?  That doesn't give the coward a license to kill. 

He should be fired, jailed, and hopefully sued.....along with the department he works for.  I hope the Saenz family takes everything this pig owns....

You obviously didn't read all my replies.

I'll reply with the same level of intelligence you have greeted me with.

FUCK SAENZ. FIGHT COPS GET KILLED. REST IN PIECES.

THEY SHOULD PIN A MEDAL ON HIS CHEST FOR HIS ACTIONS. HE TOOK A VIOLENT DRUG USER OFF THE STREETS.

This is pretty much the conservative counterpart to your overly anti cop liberal bullshit.

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2014, 01:15:30 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/18/daniel-saenz-fatal-shooting-video_n_5507701.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Saenz was treated but later died from his injury at a hospital. Autopsy results show Saenz had dimethylamylamine in his system when he died. Dimethylamylamine, or DMAA, is a stimulant found illegally in certain dietary supplements, and some formulations of the synthetic drug known as bath salts.

Pre-workout, fat burner, bath salts, all the same thing. lol

Pigs will be pigs, is anyone surprised? It takes a certain type of personality to want to be a cop. I'd rather work at home depot then be a fucking pig.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2014, 03:49:47 PM »

THEY SHOULD PIN A MEDAL ON HIS CHEST FOR HIS ACTIONS. HE TOOK A VIOLENT DRUG USER OFF THE STREETS.

This is pretty much the conservative counterpart to your overly anti cop liberal bullshit.
Dude you just threw you argument in the toilet with this comment  ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2014, 03:54:18 PM »
Dude you just threw you argument in the toilet with this comment  ;D

Haha. Im always willing to have a comprehensive intelligent debate among respectful men, but ill always lower my intellect to the lowest level when I am greeted with a bullshit emotion filled response.

Me and you disagree, but agree to disagree. I respect you a ton and will give you a fair shake to get your point across because you are not closed minded and make valid points.

The other "floatsam" in this thread have their mind set in a certain directions and its pointless to carry on a respectful intelligible debate.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2014, 03:58:32 PM »
Haha. Im always willing to have a comprehensive intelligent debate among respectful men, but ill always lower my intellect to the lowest level when I am greeted with a bullshit emotion filled response.

Me and you disagree, but agree to disagree. I respect you a ton and will give you a fair shake to get your point across because you are not closed minded and make valid points.

The other "floatsam" in this thread have their mind set in a certain directions and its pointless to carry on a respectful intelligible debate.
lmao,  :D  I figured that lol  :D

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2014, 05:13:27 PM »

What?   ;D

I read your response and replied to several of your points......what did I do wrong?  LOL

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2014, 03:42:28 AM »
What?   ;D

I read your response and replied to several of your points......what did I do wrong?  LOL

You are unintelligent "floatsam" - although I guess he means "flotsam".

Who knows?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2014, 04:20:45 PM »

Who knows?

Sorry I thought it was spelled that way, Im not even certain what either one of those things are, I just hear basile rattling on about it.

Anywhooo.

Thanks for correcting my spelling, <3

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2014, 04:46:29 PM »
Execution of peace. Plain & simple.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2014, 05:55:00 PM »

Who knows?

Wrong on both counts.... I am intelligent AND I can float just fine  ;)